• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

Minato

穏やかじゃない
At least I have a FMA chapter to read this week. :laugh:

I never would've guessed that the
Okama Queen was Dragon's nakama.
And I thought Luffy had weird nakama.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
GAHHHHH Virgilijus makes me want a One Piece avatar.... perhaps a Shichibukai...

Maybe when K-on is over, I'll switch over to Boa Hancock...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I just noticed that Virgilijus has an avatar bigger than ours.
I'm jealous.
I'll be really jealous if mods can have animated gifs...

Back on topic: Any idea how Luffy's going to beat
Magellan
in round 2?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Well,
I was wondering why his jet bazooka attack still poisoned his hands in the previous fight... I thought they were projectile attacks? Or maybe they just look that way because the recoil is so fast that it looks like his hands don't connect?

Perhaps Ivankov's hormones will help him ignore the pain even if he does get poisoned again? Though he might have to go through another recovery, haha..

Bah, why am I trying to predict something in ONE PIECE? It's too unpredictable haha.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Well,
I was wondering why his jet bazooka attack still poisoned his hands in the previous fight... I thought they were projectile attacks? Or maybe they just look that way because the recoil is so fast that it looks like his hands don't connect?

Perhaps Ivankov's hormones will help him ignore the pain even if he does get poisoned again? Though he might have to go through another recovery, haha..

Bah, why am I trying to predict something in ONE PIECE? It's too unpredictable haha.
Never try to predict One Piece! I have tried many times and failed every time :(

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
I just noticed that Virgilijus has an avatar bigger than ours.
I'm jealous.
I'll be really jealous if mods can have animated gifs...

Back on topic: Any idea how Luffy's going to beat
Magellan
in round 2?
He might not run into him.

& if he do fight him again I have no idea what will happen lol

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I'm finally on episode 325!

Enies lobby arc was amazing and definitely one of my favourites.

...and to think I was only one 176 a couple weeks ago :p

One Piece is to addicting.

-:bowser:Bowser King

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Just saw One Piece movie six and all i got to say is.

EPIC!

I felt bad for Luffy towards the end. but the conclusion was so much win.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I haven't watched any of the One Piece movies yet.

I should check those out when I have time.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I haven't watched any of them yet =/

I was thinking of watching number 1 during the long weekend but I never got to it D:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
dang, that WAS epic. i don't watch the OP anime, but it looks like it's been really good lately on the art quality. ahhh awesome

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
It was so dramatic. Like, the anime was able to show the gravity of the situation better than the manga. Rare for One Piece. (Or... I could be wrong... there could be many great moments in the anime that I haven't seen..)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
It was so dramatic. Like, the anime was able to show the gravity of the situation better than the manga. Rare for One Piece. (Or... I could be wrong... there could be many great moments in the anime that I haven't seen..)
The anime for One Piece actually does a great job on a lot of the dramatic scenes.
Arabasta was done really well. The same goes for the Enies Lobby arc.

I haven't watched every episode of the anime. I've missed the fillers, some of Enies Lobby, and the majority of Thriller Bark. I'll probably watch it when I have more time on my hands.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru

Thino

Smash Master
first Oda takes breaks , then Shonen Jump magazine takes breaks , biweekly One Piece chapters ftl.
at least I cant wait to read this week's

drcossack

Smash Ace
first Oda takes breaks , then Shonen Jump magazine takes breaks , biweekly One Piece chapters ftl.
at least I cant wait to read this week's
Golden Week is next week, it's the double issue this week.

I wonder what
Crocodile's secret is, and why Iva knows it. I doubt it's his weakness as a Logia. What else could he be hiding?

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
One piece is killing my grammar when i say THIS CHAPTER wasEPIC

I was speachless when...... the whole chapter.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
So, I got to the current episode in the anime yesterday and the current manga episode (though I haven't read most of them) today.

I'm going to have to admit its going to suck not being able to wake up on weekends and watching a ton of episodes D:

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
So, I got to the current episode in the anime yesterday and the current manga episode (though I haven't read most of them) today.

I'm going to have to admit its going to suck not being able to wake up on weekends and watching a ton of episodes D:

Yea i miss that:urg:

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Episode 399 is out (man I'm going to hate this bi-weekly thing)!

I haven't watched it yet but from the preview it seems like it's going to be awesome :)

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Besides Pokémon and Detective Conan anime, (or Case Closed if you call it), One Piece anime is getting a very high level of episodes. ♥

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I agree. They are stepping it up

I used to complain about their low quality of the anime compared to the manga, but they are improving greatly in the recent episodes

edit: Oh dear God... the new chapter of one piece is out early this week. It's already up on onemanga or wherever else you read manga... I daresay this chapter was even more epic than the last.

Incredible! Things are finally looking up for Luffy

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
It seems Buggy has new followers, and Baroque Works is back in action. The manga is really in an epic phase right now. And Luffy's crew hasn't even been a part of the story for months!

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
It seems Buggy has new followers, and Baroque Works is back in action. The manga is really in an epic phase right now. And Luffy's crew hasn't even been a part of the story for months!
It seems like there going solo luffy right now and for a good reason.

I just don't think it would be the same if his whole crew was following him around through this. It shows how luffy got so many allies in such a quock time and went so far to save his brother.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
It seems like there going solo luffy right now and for a good reason.

I just don't think it would be the same if his whole crew was following him around through this. It shows how luffy got so many allies in such a quock time and went so far to save his brother.

Yeah, I know. You make a good point. It shows just how far Luffy will go for friendship, and how well he can actually make friends. Too goodz

epicness arises every chapter
I agree

Top Bottom