• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I have never given in to a spoiler yet xD

It's just too good to read the chapter for myself when it comes out.

And congrats on 5,000 haha

or 4,999 for now

Minato

穏やかじゃない
New chapter's out guys.
I never would've guess that this was Luffy's answer to beat Magellan.

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
New chapter's out guys.
I never would've guess that this was Luffy's answer to beat Magellan.
That definitely won't be enough to defeat Magellan though, considering that Magellan has only shown two moves, his poison gas and Hydra. Both of which overwhelmed everyone else who went against them. The wall of wax from Mr. 3 won't be able to block the gas unless they seal the whole wall. Oh, and I just remembered about Hannyabal who can do fire attacks and melt the wax.
"It's A Secret To Everybody."

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Jinbei is a beast.

He, Mr. 1, and Crocodile are going to absolutely wreck that battleship. Oh man...

(notice I left Buggy out;))

Thino

Smash Master
just when I thought I'd know what would happen in the next chapter.

theres always something to make the new chapter awesome.

feeling I dont get when reading Bleach or Naruto lately

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Still, nothing compares to Mihawk when it comes to destroying ships, ahahah.

then the VERY NEXT PAGE, with NO warning

too good

Virgilijus

BRoomer
He's probably used his darkness to absorb the poison (or something along those lines) and is going to break the other infamous prisoners out of level 6. Well, at least I suppose so.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahah

not 'almost' for me

cuz i actually made it my wallpaper the instant i saw it

(my last wallpaper was the shichibukai spread)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Good chapter, but it was pretty much everything the spoiler said it would be :p

Man, this weeks episode is a filler :(. Right when it was getting good too.....

-:bowser:Bowser King

Virg EDIT: and then there was color! :)

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
So about Bartholomew Kuma..

Alright folks, I Finaly found the **** One Piece threat and made an *** of my self over the Pool Room >.> But anyways, going to copy and paste this. Why? Because I am trying to make a Tier list for all One Piece characters. I know that there are more later on but I do need help with this. So, I'll start on my oppinon on whos TOP on the list...and that is...this guy

I mean...this guy would just slap your face and send you flying for 3 days and night on vacation! And for free too. Like, can you imagine he comes to your house and ask you if you would like to go on vacation and stuff. Is the U.S number one airline Agent. Forget priceline, jetblue and all those airline. Air Kuma is the only way! How? You become a Pirate first rather paying him cash...However, there a downside...and that is that once he slaps you, there no coming back home. Yes, a one way ticket to paradise son! But anyways...yea he's broken as fawk. nuff said

pros

- He send people flying for 3 days and night till say destination. and perhaps he can do it while moving at ridiculous speeds?
- Negate's attack
- Magellan's poison can't do **** since his a cyborg.
-The Fasters character in the manga series
-He's better cyborg design than Franky
-listen to the world government

Cons

- Not sure if Kuma have trouble with most Logia type devil fruit users. aka Admiral Kizaru
- cannot swim
-He'll problay have problem fighting groups the same as his PX clones?
-dosen't listen to the marines

note: Can't think of any con or pros at the moment

Prediction? I think he's going to ditch the world government and join the revolution army along with White Beard and the likes.

Any objections?

but seriously if kuma din't have the ability of sending people for 3 days and night then he won't be so broken.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Kum ais easily one of the power houses of the one piece world. I think of all the Schichibukai shown so far, he and Mihawk (Blackbeard excluded because he's really not one of them) have shown the most terrifying power. Doflamingo hasn't really fought yet, but I have a feeling Kuma is stronger anyways (in terms of fighting multiple people, at least). The fact that he disobeyed Kizaru's orders to his face and conversed with Rayleigh mid fight shows he has the power to do what he want.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the people that was playing different sides: letting Vegapunk use him to get more access to what he wants.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Kum ais easily one of the power houses of the one piece world. I think of all the Schichibukai shown so far, he and Mihawk (Blackbeard excluded because he's really not one of them) have shown the most terrifying power. Doflamingo hasn't really fought yet, but I have a feeling Kuma is stronger anyways (in terms of fighting multiple people, at least). The fact that he disobeyed Kizaru's orders to his face and conversed with Rayleigh mid fight shows he has the power to do what he want.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the people that was playing different sides: letting Vegapunk use him to get more access to what he wants.
I was thinking the same thing here. I am not sure how Don Flamingo would fight. My guess that his TOP next to kuma since he have the ability to twist people's body. However, is not confirm if he can do it more than one person. As for Reyleight and Kizaru goes...they both really strong with their own powers to be considered TOP. However, I think Kizaru is far broken than reyleight? *Shrugs* but anyways, blackbeard...meh...he doesn't interest me much after how much he got owned by magellan in less than..a second?

Virgilijus

BRoomer
I think that he's going to get out of Magellan's poison some how: he came there for a reason and there's no way he's stopping now. He's the one that is going to be the ultimate villain for Luffy so he can't be gone now.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I think that he's going to get out of Magellan's poison some how: he came there for a reason and there's no way he's stopping now. He's the one that is going to be the ultimate villain for Luffy so he can't be gone now.
Heh, keep in mind that Magellan is still on Impel Down...I'll be suprise if he somehow manage to reach the aquired marine ship D:. Perhaps magellan is going to question Blackbeard? Who knows...

Speaking of Magellan. He's probably Second next to Kuma...since his poison tend to wreck havoc. However, he'll probably have trouble with Admiral Aoiki (I think that is spelled?)

Virgilijus

BRoomer
I personally think Blackbeard (with some more prisoners he lets loose) will beat Magellan in the rematch. Just me, though.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I personally think Blackbeard (with some more prisoners he lets loose) will beat Magellan in the rematch. Just me, though.
Well, I don't think Blackbeard powers would work here...he'll suck all the poison and will likely kill himself....we all saw how blackbeard was amuse to fire. And who the hell is going ot stand to magellan? I saw Level 2 being covered in poison...as well as other levels.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Oda has surprised us countless times before: I'd be fool to assume he can't make him get out of the situation ;)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i personally don't think blackbeard can be killed that swiftly and easily

that lone makes me VERY sure he is going to survive

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
i personally don't think blackbeard can be killed that swiftly and easily

that lone makes me VERY sure he is going to survive
Will see as I saw him getting engulfed by the poisonous hydra...and I don't think Black Beard will survive...if he does, I'll eat my panda hat :p.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
He is not dead. he'll survive
im 100% sure.
maybe Blackbeard will kill him instead
I would still like to see this fight, Poison vs Darkness. Even though poison can wreck people's body like is their business. Again, I'll bet Magellan for the win.

[QUOTE ]funimation! amazing!!/QUOTE]

Not a big fan of Funimation...I prefer English subs and so froth.

New Spoilers are out (translations are on different page)!
Can't wait to see the rest.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm suprise to see no one have Mihawk as there avatar, he's like the best Shichibukai ever, lol.

Top Bottom