• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One last chance!

Sedda

Smash Champion
Hey I'm Armada

You might remember me from the other times I came and took all your sorry noobs' money. I thought wrecking all you sorry ****s was so sad that I thought I'd quit, but I could use some more League of Legends skins so figured I'd come back and do it again. Oh and this time, if you guys could pay for my trip here that'd be great.

Keep practicing and you'll make it!
- Armada
lol....

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Trying to decide whether to buy a hoodie or just donate. Does anyone know how much Armada gets for each hoodie?
Apparently 17.57 from every sale. If we hit 160 armada gets his money and Evo gets a pot bonus. This is what Shawn had said, I'd like him to confirm/put it in the op

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i ordered one. way better than that tacky shirt that has a melee disc on it.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Honduras doesn't have mail?

This might sound ignorant as **** even though it was sarcasm I suppose there could be reasons you couldn't receive it.

Armada

Smash Lord
So me and Android are registrated for EVO 2013!
Lets see if we can reach this limit so we can actully get there.

Since it was such a short while left I decided to register us to make people stop feeling worried about us not register in time.
Only 46 shirts left =D

Thanks a lot to everyone that have helped us so far!

Battlecow

Play to Win
126 shirts + the $200 odd in straight donations... how close are we?

Is $2600 looking like the goal still? Armada said that might've been an early overestimation.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
2600 was a higher estimate goal, the actual could be lower when Armada actually looks and compares flight prices.

Psssh, let's try for 160!!
Covering 20 shirts on your own sounds like no fun.

BTmoney

a l l b e c o m e $
I'm ordering a medium navy hoodie. If it doesn't fit (a true medium fits me) then someone trade me their too big large lol.

(For real, I hate buying clothes online if its not from a company I know fits me)

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace

BTmoney

a l l b e c o m e $

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
Offering to purchase 20 shirts is still on the table, but with 7 days left, and just over 30 shirts to go, I don't think it will be necessary. People were worried we would get stuck between 140 and 160, that definitely won't happen.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
130!!
Copy and paste this to your local smash/campus video game club!! (Actually, copy and paste the close up image link first so that's the preview of your post)

"For those of you who don't know who Armada is:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c8yJdwWgs8

Wanna help bring the beast from Sweden to EVO 2013, the superbowl of fighting games?
Do you want to see the reigning champ come out of retirement and defend his crown for the biggest event in Super Smash Brothers Melee history?
Or do you want to see Mango prove HE is the best in the world and reclaim control of the Mangonation with this one chance at redemption?
Buy a custom t-shirt/hoodie for $25!! Only 30 left to go! All proceeds($17 per shirt) go towards bringing Armada, the greatest Peach player to shake our tournaments to EVO 2013!!
One last chance! EVO 2013

http://teespring.com/armada

Close up of shirt: http://teespring.com/uploads/2013/06/26/11/70317/shirtFrontBig.jpg?v=2013-06-26"

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
Not sure on the exact math (my partner has the full account access), but suffice it to say that if we reach our goal, we will have raised $2800 dollars (the extra $200 a precaution for transfer expenses). Any extra money left over will be donated directly to the Evo prize pool.

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
I remember hearing that the 160 will cover the cost of travel and then some. The extra money will go towards the pot.

edit: Sniped.

Top Bottom