• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Olimar Support [Pikmen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
yeah, photobucket wouldn't allow the clear one because it was a pdn file (paint.net)

aleps

Smash Apprentice
Those who say Olimar sucks, go buy the game and then we'll see what you think. I got the game last week and now I can't wait for him to be confirmed, hopefully this Friday.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
yeah, only a character can redeem yesterday's peice of s*** update (yeah, i said it. monday, tuesday, and today were ok days, only wednesday was the crappy update!) seriously, waiting this long for a character is ridiculous. we gotta have one tomorrow at least

olimar for brawl

Legolastom

Smash Hero
IMO Wednsday (The handicap one) was the best update of the week... the other were... pathetic.

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
Since I asked this on the other olimar thread I'll ask it here. Do you think emporer bulbax could be a SE boss?

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Hell yea he should he will kick rayquaza's *** by licking him and killing everyone else. Lol olimars Misfortune his ship chrashes as PM sends Emperor Bulbax after him and he saves Yoshi lol.

Brenco55

Smash Cadet
He doesn't make any sence as a character in a fighting game! The original idea of 64 was to gather the greatest nintendo FIGHTERS and battle for glory. its just like people who want an ac rep, they dont belong.

IllidR

Smash Champion
He doesn't make any sence as a character in a fighting game! The original idea of 64 was to gather the greatest nintendo FIGHTERS and battle for glory. its just like people who want an ac rep, they dont belong.
Well it was actually to gather Nintendo's best characters and make them fight, Starfox never fought outside of a ship. And yes, he makes plenty of sense as a character. He would have one of the most creative movesets around, and guess what? He does fight in his games.

Danbearking0

Smash Apprentice

I've said this before: WE DON'T GO ON A RIDLEY OR A GENO THREAD AND SAY THEY SHOULDN'T BE IN SSBB Y SHOULD YOU

point made... copy print

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Does Captain Falcon fight? No, yet he was in the game. Does Fox fight outisde of the arwing ? No. Do you play King DEDEDE or Bowser in the Franchises game? No. Do I need to say more...........

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
i definately think olimar (or someone) will be announced tomorrow, because of Miyamoto's birthday being tomorrow

ntw, every single game he made as a playable character EXCEPT pikmin and waverider, wavrider has no chances of being playable, sine the jetski's, but that leave oimar wide open!

Danbearking0

Smash Apprentice
i definately think olimar (or someone) will be announced tomorrow, because of Miyamoto's birthday being tomorrow

ntw, every single game he made as a playable character EXCEPT pikmin and waverider, wavrider has no chances of being playable, sine the jetski's, but that leave oimar wide open!
Animal crossing... or wind waker really

anywho

OLIMAR 4 BRAWL

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
wait, you WANT ww link in the game!?

i don't..

anyway, im gonna go, and PRAY for a character tomorrow, preferbaly olimar.

Florida

イーグランツ
I REALLY hope that it's Captain Olimar tonight. If not, then I'll be crushed inside :(
We've had way too many lackluster and filler updates, we need at least a character to balance out this week. If it ends up being Captain Olimar, then that'll make this week great; even with the pile of crap updates.

Either way, tonight's update should be huge. Besides, it IS Miyamoto's birthday!
Oh, and 100th post milestone!

EDIT:
**** you =P

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
C'mon tonight my little space suit wearing evil dictator friend!!! ...that I have still yet to play a game of...

Chepe

Smash Lord
Brace yourselves Olimar fans, if a new character is revealed tonight, then it will likely be Olimar. No surprises really, if he is the update...

And Im extremely confident that Olimar is playable in Brawl, all the way to considering icon 19 to be a Pikmin symbol.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
Olimar will be updated tonight and smashboards wll be offline because I will got to every thread rubbing it in ppls face.

Florida

イーグランツ
I can't wait to replace the render from the first post with the official Brawl version =D

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
OH MY GOD! for the past 3 weeks, stupid updates we already knew! the only good thing was fox's misfortune! and it is miyamotos birthday! jeez!i am really getting Pi***d off now, since they don't update on the weekends.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Awesome! An Olimar thread that does not suck utterly. The best Nintendo character OF ALL TIME (yes, you heard correctly) deserves nothing less. Well done Egruntz.

Here's a question I've been struggling with lately: if more than one player is using Olimar, how do you know which Pikmin belongs to whom? Will players be forced to use a single coloured Pikmin based on their costume colour, or will can any Pikmin simply be tossed/ordered by any Olimar in the battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom