• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Often a strange adventure of all-star battle; PlayStation 3 fighter trailer goes live

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I don't know about you guys, but...

...THIS WAS SO WORTH THE HYPE!!!

*waits for 10 more puzzles that are equally as confusing*

@ Kink-Link5
Wait, weren't you just a pessimistic person=???

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE WORLD!!! NOW MY TROLL BAIT IS GONE!!! :rotfl:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I'm just waiting for a big screen with Namco going "Ahahaha just kidding. :D 30 more days guys. Pictures have nothing to do with anything."

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I figure if I can set people up for even more disappointment it's almost as good as convincing them otherwise.
Eh, well still didn't get me. BECAUSE MORE PUZZLES HYPE ME MORE!!! THIS IS THE BEST PUZZLE SINCE TETRIS!!! :rotfl:

Get hyped for more puzzles people, GET HYPED!!!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I wonder if the "0 Day" means we'll get something today. Still, I can't wait to see more puzzles, but I guess actual information will be entertaining enough.

I love how the bottom left picture is a total troll move. But man, that kid... HE. LOOKS. HYPPPPEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!

Also, y'all saying "I enjoy other people's pain" are a bunch of douches, and nobody was disappointed.

At least I got to enjoy your pain of nobody else having pain and licking the tears from your Weak faces! :p

Kirbunny431

Smash Journeyman
Again, because there's so much disappointment going on around here.
So many sobs of pain and betrayal. I can't even hear myself think over all of the misery.

Also, y'all saying "I enjoy other people's pain" are a bunch of douches, and nobody was disappointed.
Maybe John can get the point across better than I can.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
I'm really glad I expected this to be Namco saying they'll be cutting half the cast and replacing them with suspiciously similar new original characters, and that they'll be spending the next 12 years working on this game to make sure its movement elements are truly 100% random.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
You know in certain video games you can have 0 lives? Probably the same concept here, in days.

I wonder if the "0 Day" means we'll get something today. Still, I can't wait to see more puzzles, but I guess actual information will be entertaining enough.

I love how the bottom left picture is a total troll move. But man, that kid... HE. LOOKS. HYPPPPEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!

At least I got to enjoy your pain of nobody else having pain and licking the tears from your Weak faces! :p
It's cool john let the weaboo douchebags enjoy whatever they enjoy. odds are they themselves are disappointments. ; P

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
Why not just start the countdown with 4 days if they were going to count 0 days as a day?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Upon further research, July 5th is the day that Etrian Odyssey IV comes out in Japan. BUT it has nothing to do with Namco Bandai.

It could have been a countdown for that for all we know. Or, we can see in ~24 more hours.

I'M LOST.

Kirbunny431

Smash Journeyman
In older games when you had zero lives that basically meant you just had no continues. That has to be the case, otherwise this is just a huge suicidal publicity stunt.
I guess. So basically the site has no continues, and tomorrow is the day we really find out what it's about.

Really, this is just too weird.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
0 days means that there's 0 complete days [24-hour cycles] left, with 0-23 hours remaining. Very likely a possibility, I think.

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
Arrive liberty date just seems too perfect though with today being July 4th and all. But maybe you're right with the 0-23 hours thing.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
You know what this reminds me of=??? The Dojo updates. Remember when the Brawl Dojo launched a 2nd time=??? It was delayed a few hours (I think 6 hours) so Japanese schoolkids could see it apparently. Maybe this is the same kind of "joke" deal. Maybe we'll get another Dojo update... at 6 hours! And then watch, it will be another game!!! I don't expect it, but man, that would be the best troll move ever! :rotfl:
This is hilarious. It was nothing, so we no one can be disappointed. xD
Pretty much. It suggested nothing, and gave nothing but open-ended possibilities to more updates today, more puzzles, or that there is no news at all! :laugh:
It's cool john let the weaboo douchebags enjoy whatever they enjoy. odds are they themselves are disappointments. ; P
They probably are, ironically, the people who care the most... and who got super hyped for Brawl (expecting it to trump Melee), and got spat on by the n00bs at Game Arts! :laugh:

Top Bottom