• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

Wrath`

Smash Master
You guys do realise that no-one is going to get the boot. Because if they do then thats just going to p*ss off to many people its not worth it. Which is good couse ever character is awsome if used right its just some people have a closed off mind to characters such as pichu ylink etc.

If they do get rid of ylink pichu then they might aswell get rid of dr mario falco ganodorf one of marth or roy you see its just not worth elimanating characters from the roster.
You do relize the dude who makes this stated "not all characters will return" :******::newbie: :newbie: :newbie:

turner

Smash Cadet
Link me to the quote if it's true, else i wont believe that for 1 second considering all the bogus rumors that ive have come from this site.

Now if nintendo are that stupid which i hope they arent that is one of the worst moves ive ever heard of.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Nintendo has to make room for other characters to make there debut on Brawl, thus some characters have no chance of returning. We don't know who is going to return or lose there "Smash License" so to speak even though we have a pretty good idea of who's not coming back.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Turner,it has been stated numerus times in numerus inter views that not all character will return.now go back to stupid land.You should be happy i'm dealing with you and not ippsy.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Link me to the quote if it's true, else i wont believe that for 1 second considering all the bogus rumors that ive have come from this site.

Now if nintendo are that stupid which i hope they arent that is one of the worst moves ive ever heard of.
Rumors? Sorry little friend, but these "rumors" are actually posted at the official site! Just in Japanese though... =/ Check this out:

These translations are based off of Sakurai's responses to fan email that are posted periodically on the official Japanese Super Smash Bros. website, they can be found here, http://www.smashbros.com/jp/toukou/bn/list.html

#81-90: Not all characters will return.
http://www.smashboards.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1415388 If you want to read the whole post.

Say bai bai to Dr.Mario and the likes.

turner

Smash Cadet
Turner,it has been stated numerus times in numerus inter views that not all character will return.now go back to stupid land.You should be happy i'm dealing with you and not ippsy.
dude i'd be happy for ippsey to "deal" with me couse frankly when people like you post flaming and ranting about how stupid i am and what not it just makes me laugh that ive done that in 2 posts so what ever man get this ippsey i could do with good laugh

now i read the post Diddy kong linked to and ok i was half wrong but i KNOW that definatly that was a bad idea moving some charcters out of the game as some people stand by set characters firmly as no-one on this site who knows a scratch about smash bros can agree every character is valuable for thier obvious or sutle differences.

so as much as i disagree with this move i'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Wrath`

Smash Master
What i find funny is that you have the balls to post a false statment like that.And ippsy has made people leave the site before.

turner

Smash Cadet
you make it sound like its dangerouse getting something wrong it doesnt take balls to post on an internet forum all it takes is fingers and the equipment to access the forum i mean what, are you going to hop through the screen and pwn my *** with a blunt inplement, i think not.

if someone has left cause some guy on a forum shouted at them then thier just sad weak cowards now im not going to carry this argument on with you here cause its just spam if you would to continue entertaining me then do so by pm and get back on topic :).

Wrath`

Smash Master
you make it sound like its dangerouse getting something wrong it doesnt take balls to post on an internet forum all it takes is fingers and the equipment to access the forum i mean what, are you going to hop through the screen and pwn my *** with a blunt inplement, i think not.

if someone has left cause some guy on a forum shouted at them then thier just sad weak cowards now im not going to carry this argument on with you here cause its just spam if you would to continue entertaining me then do so by pm and get back on topic :).
Um dude we are usally off topic anyway.Probably half this thread is spam, so you can't say much about on topicness

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
dude i'd be happy for ippsey to "deal" with me couse frankly when people like you post flaming and ranting about how stupid i am and what not it just makes me laugh that ive done that in 2 posts so what ever man get this ippsey i could do with good laugh

now i read the post Diddy kong linked to and ok i was half wrong but i KNOW that definatly that was a bad idea moving some charcters out of the game as some people stand by set characters firmly as no-one on this site who knows a scratch about smash bros can agree every character is valuable for thier obvious or sutle differences.

so as much as i disagree with this move i'll just have to wait and see what happens.
TwoK stfu. I deal with the nubs I want to deal with. And as far as I'm concerned, you're still one of them...

Can we get back on-topic? This thread's gotten kinda boring now that Devastlian, T-Major, and Rhyme have run off.

MasterGary

Smash Ace
Devastilian is still here sorta. I haven't seen Rhyme for a while and it's like this T-Major guy just died.

If you wanna get back on-topic, why don't you suggest something?

Wrath`

Smash Master
As far as i'm concerened trippy ippy.I can say alot about you based on actions of yours.
there realy isn't much more to say that already hasn't been said.

turner

Smash Cadet
back on topic so who do people want to see in brawl then?

personally id like to see vutifull joe (no idea how to spell it) or maybe megaman

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
So your point is you could repeat alot of what's already been said about me?

lol this thread's getting boring. plz bring new info soon sakurai.

H3L105

Smash Cadet
This might be realy off-topic(but this thread is offtopic 99.9% of the time) but does anyone have a link to the english subbed Naruto Shippuden Episode 3?
No dice dude, no one has posted it on YT. Just wait until tommorrow...Gaara owns. Just saying.

Anchan

Smash Rookie
I think I'm ontopic to the original thread but offtopic to the already offtopic posts going on here...XD

Anyways: If Game and Watch returns in SSBB, I will turn badly animated cartwheels in the streets.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I never liked playing as G&W, I liked playing against him as a computer [on a team with another G&W he is near unstoppable] but I dread playing s him in story mod and other 1p things.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Yup I do, and I'm pretty sure of it to... But noone here listens to me. ;>_> Atleast I can still laugh Doc players in their faces.

Top Bottom