• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Who is this Hawk character? Your like 12th or something thats pretty bad im sorry but i only ackonowledge the greats not the worsts. lol And Yeah im in Iraq fighting for your right to shoot your mouth off like that.

Anyway oh yeah Carlton i cant wait to see what it is. But really you know what would be really funny? If i caome home and beat everyone, considering I havent not played since hmmmm cant remember.
Hawk is a new guy and we will see what happens lol
when do you come home anyways?
where is turnup?

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
well i guess this is where i say...im just gonna let my controller and tech do the talking. lol you guys are great!

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
With all this talk about Mr. Hawk im starting too get scared...

Is he really that good?

Yay! I beated Andy so I is 1 rank higher! :3

BTW im posting frum mah Wii.
I feel special... :3

Hawk.

Smash Rookie
Who is this Hawk character? Your like 12th or something thats pretty bad im sorry but i only ackonowledge the greats not the worsts. lol And Yeah im in Iraq fighting for your right to shoot your mouth off like that.

Anyway oh yeah Carlton i cant wait to see what it is. But really you know what would be really funny? If i caome home and beat everyone, considering I havent not played since hmmmm cant remember.
um..okay. But the Iraq part thanks man, that is really awesome and i'd just like to say thank you.

Dude!!!! lol Patrick can beat me. I'm not even gonna lie, I think it would be a good match though.
aw i wouldn't say that, but the "good match part," hellz yea lol:chuckle:

Is he really that good?

Um im allright...and CONGRATS on beating andy!

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace

Is he really that good?

Are talking about me? An yea i am that good ill put Tim to shame on occassion crush Jeff and always cream Samus oh i mean Carlton lol.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
(this is joey speaking) i shouldve won that tourney but they made me handicap myself cause im the ****
I'm pretty sure anyone who could have won that tournament still wouldn't have gotten last place even with a handicap.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Good ****ing job avoiding your most reliable method of getting better with that character.

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
Yup yup, lol way to call him out tai.

Thanks for teaching Joey, Jeff and Tim all those games Tai. I had to figure them out at 4 am this morning.
It was kinda fun!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
god ****ing dammit im still pissed we shouldve beaten jeff and tim that one game but i had to **** up and forward b off the edge. btw tai do you know anymore of those games

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Good job.

Catch up to me and Kosuke.

I should have my current post count + about 1350.

But my old account got banned.

Fackin Dan

CHUK

Smash Ace
where is he going? All of SV should move to Phoenix so we can have a melee community too (that actually plays :p)

Top Bottom