• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Marth_Brawler_39

Smash Rookie
Ok i haven't been on in a while OK here i go...

Axe-is garbo and a burger lol

Vect-is Gay and a double stack lol

AZfez-needs to stop having wet dreams about being good....JK LOL no serious his falcon is getting better.

Yeah!!!-Kicked someone in the head im still lol'in, and he is a bad kid lol

Tag-good to see you back!!!!

Marthbrawler-.....change the name lol....hope to see you play some melee

Brawlchamp-........REALLY CHANGE THE NAME LOL mikey haven't seen you in a while

Smurfy-want to see you in action and get some matches with you

Mr. J-I salute you!!!!

Turn-up-WHERE ARE YOU!!!

Brandon-IMA FIRIN MAH LAZER!!!!!!!

AIR-..........I really don't know what you are going through though but you really need to pull your head out your azz or i will have to add my foot to the mix ok chill out....it's not all that serious. I mean you win some you lose some ask anyone in here we all took beatings to some extent before getting better ok?

Masta Deltron-OMG WTF THIS KID IS SO GARBO WITH HIS WAVE DASH BACKWARDS AND **** ME HOLY CRAP!!!! LOL

thats all i got for yall NEXT TIME!!!

Will smurfy stop the force of air? Will Yeah be liek YEAH!!! ad hold his spot down?
Will AXE stop getting so good? Will vectorman stop being so gay? Will AZfez discover his true power? Will tai stop being so garbo? Will wavemantis and priest revan make their trimupant return? Will marthbrawler and brawl champ sell BAWLS? Will masta deltron evolve into KING DELTRON? WILL I EVER STOP BEING LAZY AND CHANGE MY NAME? WILL I EVER SHUT UP?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON!!!!!

SV HEROES: the way of the smasher
LMAO! funny dude, but i got a new gamertag and it fits into melee....:chuckle:

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
OMFG!!!!!!!!!! JEFF! TIMMY! I just beat final destination in stepmania!!!!!!!!! OH **** I got to play more! yes and it wasnt luck cause i beat it twice. HA TOO EASY!

Marth_Brawler_39

Smash Rookie
GOD **** SMASHBOARDS....HOLY **** IT WON'T ****ING LET ME ****ING SIGN THE **** OUT....****! IDK HOW THE **** I ****ING MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT IF IT WON'T ****ING LET ME SIGN OUT...sorry guys...lol.

Hawk.

Smash Rookie
nvm i found out...lol my bad guys for swearin' but yea..Hawk. ima seahawks fan (#1!) and it's 4 letters so it fits in melee.. plus it's straight up g

Hawk.

Smash Rookie
man that was annoying..but i'll ttyt guys...and man pillaring with Falco is kind of easy..now only to apply it to real humans..

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
OMFG!!!!!!!!!! JEFF! TIMMY! I just beat final destination in stepmania!!!!!!!!! OH **** I got to play more! yes and it wasnt luck cause i beat it twice. HA TOO EASY!
*cries*

I wish I was still good at SM.

I used to have a video of myself getting like, 6 misses on Vertex Beta (without spreading and ****)

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I wouldnt mind coming, but again its my parental units causing problems, I just need an Address and maybe a ride :chuckle: ... Carlton, Address puhleez?

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I'm bored and gonna go play Melee...

Any tips on how to practice, alone? What stuff do you do Joey? When you have no one else to smash with?

and on a side note

I'm happy, NO DAMAGE CLEAR!!!

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Tai (I assume)

I dont think ive ever met you, but I think I would like too.

Thanx for some ideas on what to do when bored and no one to play with.

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
Lol wow really? thats new. Timmy, I do believe theres at least 2-3 more people to add to the rankings.

Since Brian is back, and Cavan and patrick should be on there, it should look something like this.

1. Axe
2. VectorMan
3. Calabrel
4. Masta Deltron
5. Yeah!
6. Tag
7. Air
8. Smurf
9. Priest Revan
10. J. Twist
11. Cavan
12. SV Mike
13. BackSpin
14. Hawk

Sorry if I'm wrong, but it should look about like that shouldn't it?

Hawk.

Smash Rookie
um..I honestly think im better than Cavan
not trying to say you're wrong Joe, but i'd say this honestly

1. Axe
2. VectorMan
3. Calabrel
4. Tag
5. Masta Deltron
6. Yeah!
7. Air
8. Smurf
9. Priest Revan
10. J. Twist
11. SV Mike
12. Hawk
13. BackSpin
14. FMF

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
Yea, You are, but thats where jeff put him when we were talking about it, and not too many people on the rankings have even played a set.... I know you are too. My falcons not garbage anymore like the first time I played you.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I think Brian is better than Joey and Deltron.

If my opinion counts for you SV guys :/

I've never played Calabrel, so idk about him.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
um..I honestly think im better than Cavan
not trying to say you're wrong Joe, but i'd say this honestly

1. Axe
2. VectorMan
3. Calabrel
4. Tag
5. Masta Deltron
6. Yeah!
7. Air
8. Smurf
9. Priest Revan
10. J. Twist
11. SV Mike
12. Hawk
13. BackSpin
14. FMF
In reality when i return from this dump the rankings with look more like this:

1.Axe
2.Turnip
3.Mr.j
4.Tim
5.The rest dont matter after this point lol

J.TwisT

Smash Apprentice
Tai: Thats the rankings by set, he's probably about carltons equal in ability to win.

When you come back joey and I will be able to beat you! lol oh, and btw, tims better than you and turnip

AXE 09

Smash Master

1.Axe
2.Turnip
3.Mr.j
4.Tim
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude j, you're freakin awesome lol. get back down here!

on a side note... PATRICK IS FREAKIN GOOD o.O Joe, i don't know if you've seen him play, but we played yesterday, and omg. he's gotten a LOT better. dang pat, you definately gotta play with us more, you've already learned a lot without us teaching you anything. you need some good people to play against :) btw: love the new name

sad to say... i might not be able to make it to carlton's party... just cuz hastings is freakin gay about requesting time off if it's not 2 weeks early -_- sux lol. but i'll still try my best...

oh, just giving credit to andy and sebastian, too, cuz they've gotten really freakin good too without us helping them at all. good stuff.

i still wanna see joey fight dark again. i also like seeing chris fight brian. good stuff

melee!!! =D

can't wait to see tim fight Mr. J. ah yes, the good memories lol

i wonder who would win between joe and pat?

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
I think Brian is better than Joey and Deltron.

If my opinion counts for you SV guys :/

I've never played Calabrel, so idk about him.
you know what tai your right about that opinion but im still better than everyone!!!!!!!
and someone should give me a ride so i could claim my number 1 spot!

Hawk.

Smash Rookie
Yea, You are, but thats where jeff put him when we were talking about it, and not too many people on the rankings have even played a set.... I know you are too. My falcons not garbage anymore like the first time I played you.
Yea, but I am decent. Lol.

1.Axe
2.Turnip
3.Mr.j
4.Tim
Ha. Psych. but where are you at exactly? The desert or something. Jw.and the rest does matter!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude j, you're freakin awesome lol. get back down here!

on a side note... PATRICK IS FREAKIN GOOD o.O Joe, i don't know if you've seen him play, but we played yesterday, and omg. he's gotten a LOT better. dang pat, you definately gotta play with us more, you've already learned a lot without us teaching you anything. you need some good people to play against :) btw: love the new name

sad to say... i might not be able to make it to carlton's party... just cuz hastings is freakin gay about requesting time off if it's not 2 weeks early -_- sux lol. but i'll still try my best...

oh, just giving credit to andy and sebastian, too, cuz they've gotten really freakin good too without us helping them at all. good stuff.

i still wanna see joey fight dark again. i also like seeing chris fight brian. good stuff

melee!!! =D

can't wait to see tim fight Mr. J. ah yes, the good memories lol

i wonder who would win between joe and pat?
I won at the Buena tourney (which was nothing really) and Joe said his Falcon was garbage (at the time:chuckle:) so i guess we'll see....and on a side note..JEFF IS AMAZING AT MELEE! lol thx Jeff. and your still workin at Hastings? and I really do wanna play someone better than me. *cough* all ranks *cough* (forgetting Mr. J)

you know what tai your right about that opinion but im still better than everyone!!!!!!!
and someone should give me a ride so i could claim my number 1 spot!
Ha. Good joke buddy. keep trying.

What spot?

You forgot to include the second digit in that number.
LMAO that was good:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Tag better than me? we will see about that (no offense to you Tag)

Mr.J Can't wait to see you back i got something for ya :chuckle:

Seems to me when i relax for alittle bit people start doubting my skill lol now i have to get serious lol :p

Tai we will have i our rematch Marth doesn't phase me anymore :chuckle: and i have some new moves for ya lol

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Who is this Hawk character? Your like 12th or something thats pretty bad im sorry but i only ackonowledge the greats not the worsts. lol And Yeah im in Iraq fighting for your right to shoot your mouth off like that.

Anyway oh yeah Carlton i cant wait to see what it is. But really you know what would be really funny? If i caome home and beat everyone, considering I havent not played since hmmmm cant remember.

Top Bottom