• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official SV AZ Thread - Brawl Sux (We <3 Melee!) Updated (6/08/10) - We Miss You Joey

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
There's nothing wrong with being Asian.

Unless your name is Joey.

The perfect amount of Asian is probably 75% Vietnamese, 19% Chinese, and 6% Not Asian.

^___^

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Ugh... I should be at Joey's right now smashing :(

But, I got in trouble for breaking into my own house :chuckle:

Yea, I might Money Match Joey, He does suck pretty bad :laugh:

Training in Melee right nows, So boring, just comboing LvL 1's maybe I'll get my bro to play with me...

ON A SECOND NOTE...

What is a John? Liek a Joke?

And is my Sig appearing? I made one last night at liek midnite and I put it into that signature area, but I dun see it...:ohwell:

AXE 09

Smash Master
Do May May!!
LOL!!!!! i miss you WOLF MAN!!!!!!!

yeah smurf, you should totally money match joey for like $50 dollars, cuz he'll never win. you totally should if you want some cash. although, he did beat me in a money match... but he got lucky so ha!

lol oh, and as far as a john goes, that's not only my brother's and my dad's name, but it also means excuse. when people say "no johns" they really mean "no excuses" or.... for example, if someone just loses a game and they say "i only lost cuz i'm hungry" or "you're lucky i wasn't trying my hardest" or something like that, then that's a john. a johnny ricardo

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
50$ seems a little pricey fer Joey, rofflecopter.

I'll bet him 5$ and make him work for the rest :laugh:

Hey, Jeff, do you guys plan on doing aanything tomarrow? Maybe if I suck up to my parent today I can join you guys in Smash! :chuckle:

AXE 09

Smash Master
hey joey, take it easy. i wasn't serious. sorry to say this smurf, but if you were to money match joey, he would bend you over and make you suck on his **** o.O lol. joey's very good, and i'm serious about that. sorry joey, i didn't mean for you to take that seriously, i was saying for smurf to MM you so you could take his money lol. i used to tell all the new smashers that Taj sux and they should MM him for like $20, and he definately didn't mind. he played along lol. anyways, sorry, joey, if i made it seem like i was talking bad about you.

oh and smurf, heck yeah! hopefully we can smash tomorrow, i get off work at 4:30, so maybe we can do something. if you wanna MM joey, it's your money, and i guess you can spend it how you wanna lol

Joey, Tai was kidding, he's always like that. i should know lol. most of the crap people talk on these boards are just jokes. take things lightly, not seriously.

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Jeff bring compromise to the thread :)

I knew If I MM Joey I would be destroyed, iwas just messin with him.

Ya, I hope I can do something tomarrow, I fixed the window I broke into and cleaned the house, so I should be able to.

-= EDIT =-

smurf to MM you so you could take his money
he would bend you over and make you suck on his ****
Thanx, these 2 sentences make me feel real good... >: (

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Thanx Joey, I neverreally meant for my words to offend... I know you annihilate in the field of combat (In Melee atleast).

I was up at midnite making that sig, the red Link is me :) Jeff is Pika and Falco, Joe is Falcon, and Joey is Fawks. I might adds a Mewtwo for Tim...

Yea, but sorry man about the insults, and knowing you, I dont think you would ever quit Melee :chuckle:

-=+ Edit +=-

I'm gonna make a movie ofmy Link & post it on U Tube and hope people think I'm gewd! : 3

RIGHT NAOW!

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol sorry about that smurf ^^ shoul've chose better words haha. but heck, you gotta smash some more so you can become one of the best in the state. that's what i'm trying to do with joey :p

haha Joey, if you wanna quit, i'm not stopping you. you do what you do (as tim would say). haha relax man, unless you wanted to quit, we wouldn't stop smashing with ya

and smurf is really good in 64 o.O we should play that sometime lol. fun stuff

oh by the way, nice sig. except pikachu and link should switch places :chuckle:

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
the insults didnt phase me until patrick at EB and the boards comes and makes those racists jokes but i guess ill still play i just wont be as energetic

AXE 09

Smash Master
if you won't act the same then i won't wanna play with you anymore.

what happened with patrick at EB?

also, i get made fun of for being black AND a beaner all the time. you kinda get used to it, it's no big deal. except now i have obama to back me up. yeah!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
right saying

tai= its ok to be asian exept if your joey

patrick =ha well your asian so that sucks

is really talking about the game
Are you ****ing ****ting me?

Did the big giant ^___^ at the end of the post not make it blatantly obvious that I was not being serious?

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
if you won't act the same then i won't wanna play with you anymore.

what happened with patrick at EB?

also, i get made fun of for being black AND a beaner all the time. you kinda get used to it, it's no big deal. except now i have obama to back me up. yeah!
your right im sorry for making a fuss about it so wanna play melee!

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone just got back frum school and went straight to the boards. I hope somebody is smashing today and I also hope my parents wont be *******s:mad:

Give me a call, we have tomorrow off, so I might be able to join in some smashing good fun:laugh:

Corigames

Smash Hero
All of you guys suck so hard. I bet none of you would show up at my house on the 15th-16th to change my mind >_>

<_<

MM's

>_<

<_>

Against SV

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
SV doesn't want to take all of your money Coreygames.......lol............

Joey what's going on man.. don't take **** seriously with all the things people say... you've been around us long enough to know when were kidding or at least you should.. ****.. me all the **** i've talked to people roaming the mall.. Gay people sucking their fingers.. skanks walking around like they got something........don't be so offended so easily.. It's merely a joke...

However I do admit.. half the **** I talk it's clearly speaking my mind..and all the **** i talk i literally mean...lol but that's me and the group has gotten used to it... (even though when i start they run away from me acting like they don't know who I am lol.......

Either way Joey you're fine...and if someone messed with you.. just Kick em in the monastary (head for you stupid people) like you did that one kid......lmao

I wanna smash too... I'm actually getting sick of owning noobs in Halo.....plus just got my lvl 50 already so yeah. kinda bored........anyways let's play sometime..

On a side note: Smurf........you'd better not add mewtwo in that sig.. .and if you do... you won't like it... lol...and yeah put pikachu on the right and Mewtwo on the right.. the two pokemon owning all.... the other chars lol.. xD

AXE I ****ING LOVE YOU.........MUST RECORD. MORE...M2, PIKA..........MUST!........

matter of fact.. all of SV needs to record more.. and yes i know we did.. but we can only upload at Jeff's mom's... but still even then we should record lots more..

I WANNA SMASH!

Smurfy EXE

Smash Apprentice
I really some other people to play with than my bro, I know I don't leave the house much. And I kinda let people down, especially Joey, hes been waiting the weekend for a can o whoop *** :chuckle:

You'll have to give me calls earlier, at liek 5 AM before I have friends over. :lick:

Marth_Brawler_39

Smash Rookie
right saying

tai= its ok to be asian exept if your joey

patrick =ha well your asian so that sucks

is really talking about the game
Joey i'm sorry. you're cool. I just randomly post ****. Lol. and what is EB? and Jeff, I want to play you in Melee sometime, so I can see how bad I suck and then show you up in brawl (hopefully) but im starting to think... Melee > Brawl
When Tim came over, he made it very, very,very, very clear that brawl was a noob game. but now i honestly only play it with Mikey to win some money on GB.

AIR

Smash Rookie
wow... When did Tim go over to your house? I never get a chance to beat him in Melee anymore... =(

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Wheres Brian? I want to cream him for old time sake me and Sean ill be coming home in Dec. for leave but ill only have one day to play because of my family but i dont mind having you guys come over to my place Till then. Iraq smells like *** kinda like Vectorman skill level lol

Top Bottom