• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Smash LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
Neph, please update the list xP, i tried to play a league match with thegreginator and he said that he retired already x_x...

if he's out then who has the higher rank right now?

nu, don't leave the league people xP.

well how do u get oinline with it
you need an emulator called project64k and the Super Smash Bros rom.

google them xP.

Lee1993

Smash Cadet
Neph, please update the list xP, i tried to play a league match with thegreginator and he said that he retired already x_x...

if he's out then who has the higher rank right now?

nu, don't leave the league people xP.

you need an emulator called project64k and the Super Smash Bros rom.

google them xP.
i already had them i just dont know what to do next

Nephiros

Smash Ace
I don't remember thegreginator leaving, I sent him a PM to confirm this so I can take him off. If someone joins or leaves I usually just update them on the list right away to avoid this kind of confusion. As for the ratings and placement, I will update them tomorrow.

marth's son 10

Smash Cadet
You guys, shut the F U C K up. SSB came out a while ago. The reason why you guys play it is because you guys couldn't think in Melee because the game was too complicated for you.
F U C K your mothers. N I G G A O U T. By the way Alpha Zealot has a moley P E N I S.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
You guys, shut the F U C K up. SSB came out a while ago. The reason why you guys play it is because you guys couldn't think in Melee because the game was too complicated for you.
F U C K your mothers. N I G G A O U T. By the way Alpha Zealot has a moley P E N I S.
I play melee competitively >_> wtf are you talking about

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
For reals. Stupid n00bs don't know how to enjoy both smashes, and soon all 3. They aren't real fans, and n00bs like that fail at life like the trolls they are. :laugh:

Anyways, this sounds REALLY neat, and I'll join.

My info is on the list of Kaillera players, but I'll post some of it here. ;)

SWF and Kaillera Username: Johnknight1
e-mail: faceurhell@yahoo.com

Please PM me if you want to face me. IF you say it here, there is a good chance I won't catch it. Anyways, I'll face any of you after I get registered in this league! :)

Lee1993

Smash Cadet
For reals. Stupid n00bs don't know how to enjoy both smashes, and soon all 3. They aren't real fans, and n00bs like that fail at life like the trolls they are. :laugh:

Anyways, this sounds REALLY neat, and I'll join.

My info is on the list of Kaillera players, but I'll post some of it here. ;)

SWF and Kaillera Username: Johnknight1
e-mail: faceurhell@yahoo.com

Please PM me if you want to face me. IF you say it here, there is a good chance I won't catch it. Anyways, I'll face any of you after I get registered in this league! :)
quoted for truth

Habibi

Smash Rookie
For the love of Allah either post my win or retire me pleeeeeease.......its been like 2 months................

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Habibi, I don't remember having any message from you about that. Otherwise, I didn't post it because only you or your opponent send me the message - I need BOTH to send one, to make sure nobody is cheating.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Um... sign me up lol

What servers do you guys use? I want to know so I can find you guys.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I'm coming back out of my month of retirement, add me back Nephiros, however people who challenge me CANNOT LAG and have to use EXC connection or P2P.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Um...what server do people play on these days? I don't see emularena anywhere and can't find smashers on other servers.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
I think the wall of rules is big enough already. Everything else = common sense.

Rookie

Smash Rookie
Take me off the list. i really havent been involved in this for a few months now. (NT Rookie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom