• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Smash LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
There, it's updated. Sorry, I know it took quite a while this time.

I also added a "retired" section, and a match counter.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Although we school starting(for me) on Wednesday, I do believe I want to sign up, even though I am more often then not owned online. I just can't use a keyboard for the life of me, and The only controller I ever used was a MadCats, which sucked and hampered my gameplay. But yeah, sign me up.

mercenaries

Smash Cadet
thanks for putting the retired section, i'm not retiring cause I lost alot btw, I pretty much faced only the good ppl as the other people hardly went on...it's cuz i'm pretty much quitting ssb64 overall. the reason is school is starting and ssb is a huge distraction and I want to do well this year. no I will not go on the forums either. bye guys.

Neowizard

Smash Rookie
I'd love to join in, but I'm still trying to get the online gaming to work for me.

So, if you could write me in (as Neowizard), and I'll just go and find someone who can give me help past the FAQ.

nesshero

Smash Cadet
thanks for putting the retired section, i'm not retiring cause I lost alot btw, I pretty much faced only the good ppl as the other people hardly went on...it's cuz i'm pretty much quitting ssb64 overall. the reason is school is starting and ssb is a huge distraction and I want to do well this year. no I will not go on the forums either. bye guys.
hey, i beat you when you were still in the league and apparently you never submitted our match to nephiros. can you tell him?

PANTSMAGEE

Smash Apprentice
how would i battle the other leage members? is the game online?

please i dont understand how it is set up

Habibi

Smash Rookie
Just take me off my win hasn't shown up in over a week and I was looking forward to seeing my new score but its still not up.

Thanks

DXMachina

Smash Cadet
please sign me up for this. username: DXMachina
is this through mupen or 64k?? because I only have 64k

DXMachina

Smash Cadet
ok, so how/when/where do i join?? do i just start playing on 64k but change my username to have [1000] after it??

Edg

Smash Cadet
m in, name is Edg

To join the League, PM me or send me an email telling me the nick you want to use (it must be the same than the one on Kaillera). You must also tell me that you've read the League rules as well as the Matches rules and will follow them. So PM or email only, jeez that should be clear enough for everyone.

i read the rules
this is the pm i sent you... my name still isnt on the list. If you dont want to do the ladder I will.. but there are people wanting to play.

Poke

Smash Cadet
I update it when there's stuff to update.
I sent you a pm a few days ago and my name still isn't on the list. If you'd like, we can make a seperate account that me, edg, and you share. Me and edg are good friends and we'd like to play in a SSB ladder. If we had control of an account with the ladder on it, we could promise an update at least twice every day, if not more. We'd always be there to observe \ ref \ middleman matches, too, since we play so frequently. Please get back to us on this.

Poke
Aim - Firebird1987taka
Msn - Steven.Belowsky@gmail.com
Kaillera name - Poke

Edg
msn - diddykong13@hotmail.com
Kaillera name - Edg

edit: From playing Guild Wars, we have experience in ELO rating, as well.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Update twice a day uh, there's like barely a match done in a whole week now so what do you wanna update?

And sorry about that, been kinda busy this week, I'll handle your registrations right now.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Just to let everyone know, I'm totally inactive because of bandwith limits at school and therefore am not challenging anyone. However, I can spare enough to play against any challengers, so feel free to challenge me.

DXMachina

Smash Cadet
yeah, im on Emularena Grounds Unit X all the time, but i rarely see people doing league matches. if anyone wants to do one, just let me know. i dunno if i posted my email and stuff... but email me if you want a match, or just start shouting HEY DXMACHINA in the chat box area thing.

email: dxm_rocklee13@hotmail.com

if you do email me, please say who you are (member name i guess) say that youre from smash boards, and say that you want league match.

Edg

Smash Cadet
looking for a league match over the next two hours probably...

also i play 11-11:50 am est(9-9:15am forum time) on weekdays if anyone wants to play then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom