• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official New York Smash Finder (Please look at first Page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Okay, the smashers have been added. However...

Algandar and Chaos Marth, I'm gonna have to see your crew be as active as possible. That means coming to tournaments as a crew (or at least 3 people) and crew battling and such. Ya gotta make ya crew active. Until then, I can't add ya. Sorry.
Alright i understand. My crew is coming to this weeks weeklie anyway xD

soul ark

Smash Ace
name: ark
area: Bronx (south Bronx)
brawl mains: fox/falco pit and sonic
aim: kaosfordummies@aim.com

Currently Im trying my hardest to train but not getting many results so now im looking for a teacher. other than that I consider myself above average thats all.

also i suck a torneys for no reason

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Currently Im trying my hardest to train but not getting many results so now im looking for a teacher. other than that I consider myself above average thats all.

also i suck a torneys for no reason
no offense, but there is always a reason when a person " sucks". You just have to realize it or have someone point out your mistakes or whatnot. i suggest getting to know the heads @ the weekies and play em on wifi if they cant / dont want to in person. As for me... hit me up on AIM. i like playing against the characters you use ~^.^~

BTW... ROCKIN YOU EFFING LOSER!... you put LUck tiwce on the smashers of NY and you need to get heads updated mains when possible dude. Also put mah Aim info therezie as well before i chuck my yoshi slippers @ you... again

soul ark

Smash Ace
no offense, but there is always a reason when a person " sucks". You just have to realize it or have someone point out your mistakes or whatnot. i suggest getting to know the heads @ the weekies and play em on wifi if they cant / dont want to in person. As for me... hit me up on AIM. i like playing against the characters you use ~^.^~

BTW... ROCKIN YOU EFFING LOSER!... you put LUck tiwce on the smashers of NY and you need to get heads updated mains when possible dude. Also put mah Aim info therezie as well before i chuck my yoshi slippers @ you... again
sure thing ill hit you up on aim im not so sure about what you mean about the weeklies though...

also you might have to meet me up at where ever these weeklies are i hate wifi with a passion

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
sure thing ill hit you up on aim im not so sure about what you mean about the weeklies though...

also you might have to meet me up at where ever these weeklies are i hate wifi with a passion
Well, if you check the first page at the bottom of my post, you would see a link that we have Weeklies (which are tournaments that is every week) in New York City. I highly reccomand you going there if you want to improve your skills. Here is the link http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=96076 They also have training grounds every wednesday and thursday (unless noted in that thread) from 3/4 PM to 11 PM (closing time) It's just $7.50 for the entire day

Shin: Gaaaah! No slippers! I'm sorry! O__o

*dips*

EDIT: some changes were made in the NYC smashers and Ritz was added in the demigod group

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Hello. My Name is Shin and I host smashfests every whenever I feel like it ( having one tomorrow ). They last from 4 pm until decide to kick people out my house. The address is 1055 Blake ave apt 14 zipcode 11208 Brooklyn , NY. I have 3 Tvs and 1 setup and the entry fee is 1 copper for as long as you want to stay. My fests have been featured on the Hit Show "Rockin Today" and have attracted Known smashers from lands as far the Bronx and beyond. My Aim is Howcanibemeowchi. email kinganakaris@yahoo.com. Yahoo blkhousecat.

... Get Rock Smashed

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Shin had to wwork all day.

Shin got wet ins a massive rainstorm that looked like a cloud right over my head a la MAHYO KAR WEE style.

Shin No like wet @ all so Shin is inside refusing to step foot out his warm, cozy apt.

Shin also feels bad that he wont see HAB todayzie.

soul ark

Smash Ace
rockin ima go to the training grounds mabye you or someone else (like shin) could help me with generic concepts like spacing among other things

ps. rockin if you dont remember me i was the guy who played as the fox in the sonic shirt

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
rockin ima go to the training grounds mabye you or someone else (like shin) could help me with generic concepts like spacing among other things
Yo Rockin... you have a stalker mah dude...j/k. It just so happens i have wednesday off but i dunno if i'm going to training grounds or having a smashfest or just going out to like... watch grass grow...

Sol is too good
What a thrid post...

* randomly puts poor soul on ignore list *

j/k. Your post is just such good Shin bait though. Hope ta catch you @ a weekly ~^.^~

Sol_BadAss

Smash Rookie
Sorry haha i been on the boards for a while just made a new account though,i travel around with Ark and my brother BOSS around NY we should see you sometime. also we just made a crew called Project-B so if we face your crew you'll know who we are even though we only have the 3 founders and no new members at the moment.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Sorry haha i been on the boards for a while just made a new account though,i travel around with Ark and my brother BOSS around NY we should see you sometime. also we just made a crew called Project-B so if we face your crew you'll know who we are even though we only have the 3 founders and no new members at the moment.
Cool beans. i'm about 95% sure imma throw a shinfest on wednesday so if yallz aint busy yall are welcome to come through.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
looks liek a double post but it aint.

no Shinfest tomorrow. Come to Training Grounds @ w2z tomorrow. I need to train up my lucas and rock smash some fools

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I'm having a melee smashfest this thursday, 7/3. I wanna see some NYC smashers...

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=179558
I wish you told me this in advance so I could've advertised it for you better and put it on fromt page...>>

Bah, but it doesn't matter much since the day ended. Hope it went well

Right now, I'm gonna do some inspections on the smashers. Just to see who's active and is inactive. I will do these things every beginning of the month.

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Name: Mega-Japan
City/Borough: Queens
AIM: japongt
Brawl: Zelda, Pit, Toon Link, Link and Sheik
Melee: Link, Samus and Young Link
Others: I like you, do you like me?

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
Name: M0M
City/Borough: BROOKLYN
AIM/YIM/MSN:
Brawl: SAMUS ARAN
Melee: Samus, but I'm terrible at melee
Others: I live around prospect park right now, soon I'll live off the L. But if you want to play Brawl pretty much any time, get at me

Reign of Panic

Smash Rookie
Name: Panic
City/Borough: Queens
AIM/YIM/MSN:
Brawl: Marth, Diddy, some MK

I've lurked the boards for a while. Haven't really been to a tourny yet, but I plan on attending one of the weeklies eventually.

Reign of Panic

Smash Rookie
Haha thanks HaB. Geno's awesome. I'm trying to get myself and a couple of my friends to go to the weekly with me, but they tend to be lazy, and I have no sense of direction without someone else helping me. -.-;

Algandar88: I live in woodside.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
awww newbies! they make me a very, very happy housecat * evil grin * I'm quite bored. get my wifi info and my messenger info and play me yallz.

czdadegrees

Smash Rookie
man im a huge noob lol just joined
czdadegrees
bronx
aim-jmpnonyanek
anyone please add me i dont kno wwhere the master list for all nyc fc are if some one will be kind

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
Anybody want to play some brawl right now? I want to play some friendlies.. I live in Brooklyn, but I'll travel to other boroughs maybe.. I don't have no wifi. I play Samus and I'm ok.. Come on let's play I'm bored!

-M0M

Romo2Owens

Smash Rookie
any tourneys coming up? i live in the NY area and got plenty of fam in the city (i go down once a month or more)

Drazon

Smash Cadet
Name: Draze
City: Syracuse
AIM/YIM/MSN: vumanchu08/lhswarrior08/Drazon@live.com
Brawl: Samus
Others: Attending University at Buffalo in the fall... planning on going around the state for tourneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom