• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official New York Smash Finder (Please look at first Page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul ark

Smash Ace
for the last time rockin

name: soul ark
city/borough: bronx,new york
AIM: chaos for dummys
brawl: fox, pit, ness, sonic, jiggs, luigi, rob
melee: fox luigi dr mario

Funen1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Funen1
Name: Funen1
City/Borough: Manhattan, NY
Brawl Main: Ice Climbers
Alternates: Lucario, Pikachu, Kirby (Falco in progress)
Friendlies Only: Marth, Sonic

While my official place of residence is Manhattan, I attend college in Minneapolis, so I'm home pretty much only for Thanksgiving weekend, Christmas and spring breaks, and parts of summer vacation (I need to take field geology courses in summer). However, I'm trying my best to find information on local smashers and get-togethers, but if anyone else has any information readily available, please tell me. I'll have plenty of time over Christmas break to try to get into the NY Smash scene.

Ubi24

Smash Rookie
Rockin,

Could you please update this for Upstate NY.
I understand you probably don't care because your from the city but it completely defeats the purpose of the thread.

Yoshinator we don't live too far apart. We should brawl sometime.

EDIT: Nevermind, forgot to look how old this was lol. This is dead. My bad. Thanks for the effort though.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin,

Could you please update this for Upstate NY.
I understand you probably don't care because your from the city but it completely defeats the purpose of the thread.

Yoshinator we don't live too far apart. We should brawl sometime.

EDIT: Nevermind, forgot to look how old this was lol. This is dead. My bad. Thanks for the effort though.
It's only dead because someone came and took my spot for me.

Okay, I was thinking I didn't need to post this, but I guess I have no choice, apparantly. >>

There is a NEW NY Player finder that's doing it for me. Reason why I stopped doing this was

1) Several people wasn't satisfied of how I did it no matter how many times I did the changes
2) It was just...meh.
3) Some people felt I wasn't doing that much of a good job.

so due to those, I just decided to pass it down. My only concern is making sure everyone is happy ^^

So, here is the new topic for it

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208594

Now I will go and ask a mod to close this down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom