• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Luigi Tournament Results Thread

BSP

Smash Legend
I await them!

Also, if anyone else frequently uploads to Youtube, feel free to post a link to your channel and I'll add it to the OP

BSP

Smash Legend
Updated and I got the correct link the the Champion thread

Edit: Updated with Videos from E4S Champion

Also, added a Doubles Section

Edit 2: Split the results and video threads

holyv

Smash Journeyman
REFLEX PLAYS IVYSAUR.
RESPECT.

Oh and by the way, Player-3 has a similar name to a metafaggonite main here on brazil (Player7)

------

The most impressive story about yoshQ getting 1st IS THAT A GANONDORF GOT 4th................................

Luigisama

Smash Champion
dafuq is fonz
a ganon main. Also recent tourney just happened. Me and Thunder attend(poor thunder from PA to LI NY :() we did horrible in singles. There was mid tier singles and I got pretty lucky in my wins. I don't know how Thunder placed in mid tiers. It was cool seeing him and he needs halpz with his dead region in phili PA. I hope it gets better.

TreK

Is "that guy"
17th out of 61 @ Monkeyz Battle 9 in Paris.
I used MK against MKs and my usual Luigi/Diddy duet to win the rest of my matches.

Considering I did not get past pools last time, you may say it's an achievement. I'm just slowly getting back into brawl :V

Luigisama

Smash Champion
17th out of 61 @ Monkeyz Battle 9 in Paris.
I used MK against MKs and my usual Luigi/Diddy duet to win the rest of my matches.

Considering I did not get past pools last time, you may say it's an achievement. I'm just slowly getting back into brawl :V
awesome. yo you should get videos of your luigi up.

Edit
Uprise of Long Island 7
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=319220
Mid tier singles
out of 16

7th Luigisama :luigi2:

Thunderstorm and Luigisama are sharing dead last like bosses.

DBSammy

Smash Ace
Nah he didn't. He's going to the MW regional VENGEANCE with me and a couple other friends April 7th. Someone from MD/VA is coming so he could come.
:phone:

TreK

Is "that guy"
Well I hosted a smashfest this weekend, I'm gathering the replays to see if anything is upload-worthy. I'll let you know :V

Top Bottom