• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Random fact

Not that I bet you guys care too much but thought I'd let you know anyways... I'll no longer be Colorado but New Mexico. Hurray for moving to a state that's not completely dead to smash. I'll always be AZ at heart though, don't forget me!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Woo hoo!!! Now I gotta get the rest of AZ's smash scene to move here. Cept for Ruby. he's ok where he is ;)

Lol but seriousness. Can't wait to see you again Light.

Edit: Hi Taj :D

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
WTF I thought you were supposed to come back to AZ this December, Light!!

Oh well, you should at least get good Brawl practice from Dekar.

I'm sure you can get ok practice for Melee too lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Not that I bet you guys care too much but thought I'd let you know anyways... I'll no longer be Colorado but New Mexico. Hurray for moving to a state that's not completely dead to smash. I'll always be AZ at heart though, don't forget me!
So... are you still coming back here?

Light_

Smash Apprentice
So... are you still coming back here?
Yes, eventually I will move back to AZ. Although through some circumstances, it *may* have to wait until I finish another semester. We'll see..... but I'm moving back to AZ for sure, this is only temporary.

Oh yeah, I may be down in AZ this weekend. What days? Well I'm not sure yet but I'll keep you guys posted. Just be on the lookout and keep your schedules free if possible, haha.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Hey AZ, I'm heading over there Wednesday afternoon and I'll be there until Saturday morning. I propose an awesome smashfest on Friday! I'll also be up for any practice on Thursday.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey AZ, I'm heading over there Wednesday afternoon and I'll be there until Saturday morning. I propose an awesome smashfest on Friday! I'll also be up for any practice on Thursday.
Come to my house tomorrow and/or Friday.

Idk if I CAN do **** tomorrow, but I can definitely on Friday.

Unfortunately, however, I can only play from like... 4-10 on both days.

I have to re-take the SAT on Saturday morning.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Taking the PSAT next Wednesday and the SAT in the fall and again in the summer. Senior year, I'll be taking the SAT in the Winter.

**** just got real.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Cuz I only got a 1990 the first time

edit: Slo X, STUDY FOR THE PSAT. I did not study for the PSAT. I got National Merit Commended. That is by far the shittiest, most backhanded award you could ever receive. It means that you scored high, but you were a few questions from getting achieving something way bigger.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Light, why do you have to leave Saturday morning? Shiv and I are going to be there Friday until Sunday. :(
Well we could still play on Friday then, right? I would want a better place to smash at than Tai's though since it would only be 4-10. Anyone have any ideas? I want to play longer...

Top Bottom