• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Yes, you can come to the Smashfest, Roy.

3715 E Liberty Ln. Gilbert, AZ 85296
(623) 217-0339

Everyone, please let me know beforehand if you're coming over. We have about 4 TVs, but bring a cube and melee just in case we don't have enough set ups. We have room in my room for at least one more TV if we need it.

Come by around noon.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yes, you can come to the Smashfest, Roy.

3715 E Liberty Ln. Gilbert, AZ 85296
(623) 217-0339

Everyone, please let me know beforehand if you're coming over. We have about 4 TVs, but bring a cube and melee just in case we don't have enough set ups. We have room in my room for at least one more TV if we need it.
cool. oscar, omar, and i are heading over tomorrow. what time do you want people to be there?

we'll bring a melee+cube, too.

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
Hey, if you don't have the 15 people yet, I'd like to come.

I can bring a wii and melee. There's a chance I may end up bringing my cousin as well, but he probably won't be playing. Is this all right with you? Also, I probably won't be able to make it around noon.

By the way, I'm that Angel kid that kind of sucks.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Cool Info Bro.

Besides being dam Amazing (wait, I'm Awesome, Tim is Amazing), I introduce the to the AZ melee smash community...

Super Smash Bros. AZ

In short, it is AZ's version of Melee. Custom intro showcasing each active smasher of AZ and some at heart, Smasher's name said at each character selection (Luigi is selected, "NICKNYTE!" is said), music will be changed for each tourney legal stage (will be all stages music changed as time goes on), the announcer will be changed as well with epic voices (voice dubbed by Nicknyte), and some other tidbits. So far the current things have been changed

Current version V0.2

Character Selection vocal changes:
Luigi - Nicknyte
Jigglypuff - Tag$
Pikachu - Axe
Yoshi - Vectorman
Cpt. Falcon - Gamer Guitarist
Falco - RUBY IRIS. (I wish I could have made this one "THE DREADLY FALCO BASED FIGHTER RUUUUBY IRRRIS"

Coming soon in next version. (v0.3)
Ganondorf - Tommy
Fox - Forward
I.C. - Wobbles
Zelda - Priest Raven?/Iron Dragon?
Sheik - Okami
Mewtwo - Taj
G&W - YEAH!
Marth - Tai
Roy - Jetfour
Peach - Silly Kyle

There are many characters without names. Feel free to add yours if you like, but if not, I will change the names with my own voice for a fluid sounding selection screen.

Doc
Marion
Bowser
DK
Ness
Kirby
Samus
Link
Y.L.
Pichu (I want to replace this voice with "FAILURE" :O)

Furthermore, there will be announcer Changes as well, the current changes are as of now.

Current Announcer Changes

Ready, Go! - Changed to Nicknyte Vocals (not my regular voice, my announcer voice)
No Contest - Changed to "RAGE QUIT"

Later vocal changes. (v0.4)
Survival (this is what is said when Melee is selected, not "Melee!") will be changed naturally,
GAME! will be changed to K.O.! in the spirit of this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ1r20rCGxw (Go to 0:21)
Red Team: Phoenix!
Blue Team: Tucson!
Green Team: S.V.!

Music: The music has been prehacked as the ISO is a port of Lucky's Melee.
I encourage everyone to message me musical suggestions of the tournament legal stages. So far, Pokemon's stadium's Alt music is This..

I will release the current version if anyone wants it. If anyone does, I will set up an email account where everyone can download the current version. For now, I will take suggestions. So, how do you guys like the idea? :D

Mind you, this copy of Melee only works on HACKED WIIs, but that should be common knowledge. GET YO WII HACKED. Hopefully, v0.4 will be done by next weeks tournament.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Pandaxen, no offense, but who are you? :D The naming of each person relys on the state's active representing smasher. Like say, Vectorman decides to pick up falco, It becomes VECTORMAN, and so forth. Got videos Pandaxen? Also, I'm listening to the song, but it doesn't seem it would draw out a fight. I would actually listen to this song to sleep at night. Also, the song might be a little too long...Well, a lot, it is 7 minutes. But don't get me wrong, its a great song, I just don't think it's smashing music.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I need the music to be upbeat and bearable to listen to for 5 minutes without being boring or stale. Also, I watched the video, It was nice. but, I'd rather see a video of falco to show your skill with him. :O Please, if I fight your Marth, prepare for crazy ish. lol. I think your bro was a bit too easy of an opponent to play.

Pandaxen

Smash Cadet
Trust me... he is most of the time... I think I beat his puff once by throwing Shield breakers left and right. He's pretty much the only person I get to play with though. Although, Tai told me BLT moved into my neighborhood (basically), so things might change.
Anyway here's a vid I threw together. FYI, I've been playing for 9 months almost.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zeqkqlQp10

Pandaxen

Smash Cadet
That's your defense? Who are you to judge my Falco? You're very bad at this game, yet you think you can judge people's characters and skill levels while your get your **** pushed in by Mark. You claim to be good, but you really aren't. Whenever I say that, you claim I'm not good, cuz you think you're on par with me. You aren't. You should just quit before you embarrass yourself any further with your joke of a main. If I suck so bad, then 20$ MM me and let's see if I'm as bad as you think I am.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
whoa! whoa! pandaxen you didnt compliment me so you suck. zedlock is cool! lol and yeah i know its a good song thats why i put it on there. but the title is why i want it. i mean BIRTH OF A GOD nothing in the world can suit me more. lol perfect song name.

Top Bottom