• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

darkgirku

Smash Journeyman
Posting solely for the off chance someone is driving from flagstaff to Tucson for that tourney. My bro and I need a ride =D

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
ATTN Frequent Tai's house visitors:

My mom says no more (sugary) drinks allowed in my room. Some soda got spilled on my floor yesterday when you guys got back from Carl's, and she doesn't want any of that, lol. She's actually said this a few times before, but I sorta just shrugged it off. She's probably gonna be more watchful of it now, though >_<

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Lol, it's fine, Frosty. I still don't care about **** spilling in my room aside from having to clean it up, but my mom wants 100% prevention, which is why sugary drinks aren't allowed in my room anymore (her rules, not mine).

I don't forgive Karl, though :) CURSE THAT F*GGOT, DUALCATS!!!!!!

AXE 09

Smash Master
Taj moved into his own place recently with a few roommates. He said that we could also have a smashfest at his place on Saturday, but there'd probably be a cap of like 8 people or something.

Should we go to Tai's? or Taj's? Or somewhere else?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Taj moved into his own place recently with a few roommates. He said that we could also have a smashfest at his place on Saturday, but there'd probably be a cap of like 8 people or something.

Should we go to Tai's? or Taj's? Or somewhere else?
whichever will accept more people. with three stbs, that would leave only five people. unless that's enough.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
I can have as many people over as I want, but I must be in enforcer mode since I am merely a tenant and must protect the place from messes and property damage. (Smashers are so ANGRY and VIOLENT) As long as everyone is clean and respectful, 15 peeps is about as many as I think I can manage.

STB is welcome at my place, of course. :)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Tommy... why is your avi of the guy that beat out the magician when clearly the magician was the better act on AGT?!
Well, if you look at my last FB status update, I did want Grasso to go on to the Top 4. I really enjoyed Grasso, but I love Prince Poppycock so much more.

Poppycock WILL win AGT.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I was impressed with Grasso for about 3 seconds total among all 3 of his performances coming back, being the last 3 seconds of his most recent one.

not that good.

Bring back Doogie :D

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I would so go to Vegas to see you twins perform.

Btw, you guys totally have the whole 'Prestige' twin-double potential thing going ;)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
grasso was incredible what are you smoking!?

Maybe it's because I do magic that I can appreciate it so much lol.
I know this was directed at Derp, but i was blaaaaaazed as hell when I watched the Top 10.

My Top 4 would be Poppycock, Fighting Gravity, Grimm and Grasso. I was 3 for 4 in my prediction, I would take Grasso over Evancho any day.

Top Bottom