• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Maybe one of them is Dave and the other one is David, and there's a triplet named Kyle.
Actually our triplet is Jimmeh (aka Lewis aka Havox).

In all sincerity I am Kyle and Tw1n is David.

He hates being called Dave btw. Don't know why. My recommendation: Keep doing it. If he gets mad and attacks you (which wont happen) then just call me over and I'll drop him for ya :p

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Meh, I don't care. I can differentiate you IRL.

Btw, are you guys identical or fraternal twins?

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Sup people. I'm going to be in Phoenix for two weeks starting the 1st of september, after that, I come home for 2-3 days then drive out there for good. I'll be staying with some relatives at South Mountain in Phoenix.

Hope to start TOing once I get over there. :)

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Actually, I play both. XD

I have been slacking on the Brawl now that Lucario is becoming less and less viable. That and Meta-gay.... -_-

Melee Falcon is just too awesome to ignore. I'll just jump right in with whatever scene gives me the most turnout. Brawl or Melee, both are fine. I am really looking forward to getting ***** by forward.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
**** brawl.. skanks.. =D <3 jk... not on the **** brawl part.. yes that game sucks.. but i won't judge you for it.. <3 welcome to az

Most of Az is melee (Finally) and all of az should get you good at melee.. Phx has some awesome players too, Taj, Tai, Wobbles, Light, so you'll get some nice practice...

Tucson has Forward, Axe - (which btw is absolutely AMAZING) <3 Jeff, Jetfour, and Gamer, he's getting good real fast! so good luck to ya!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Bloodhawk, where in Phoenix will you be living? South Mountain by your relatives or elsewhere? Please say no.

God, South Mountain is SOOOO far out. It's like, almost as far as Tempe, except with a lot less to do.

If your answer to this question is "Northwest Phoenix" and your answer to "Are you willing to drive to play smash regularly?" is yes, then hello, I'm Tai. You're going to be my best fwend foreverrr

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Bloodhawk, where in Phoenix will you be living? South Mountain by your relatives or elsewhere? Please say no.

God, South Mountain is SOOOO far out. It's like, almost as far as Tempe, except with a lot less to do.

If your answer to this question is "Northwest Phoenix" and your answer to "Are you willing to drive to play smash regularly?" is yes, then hello, I'm Tai. You're going to be my best fwend foreverrr

Not really sure yet. I'll be looking into housing while I stay with them. If South Mountain is that far from society, I doubt I'll be living there. I want to be able to do stuff. XD Any recommendations on nice neighborhoods closer to town? I really don't want to move into a place where I'm going to have to worry about my door getting busted down by some gang thugs. = X

College boys need to get out and yes, I will be traveling every chance I get for Smashfests/tourneys. I want to play some Smash with people darn it. I've lived in Indiana so long I think I've forgotten what it's like to actually play with a group of people. XD

I hope one of you Phoenix guys can show me the hang out spots too. I'm ready to live it up.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I havent lol. Only to you actually. And thats because you became our apprentice. Now everyone knows I am not you but you are me (MINDFREAK!!!)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hmm...

Tempe: Where all the weekly/biweekly Smashfests are. I'm not sure how often you'd be playing here, but every time you did, it'd be a pretty decent smashfest. Active players around here are like, Goop, Wobbles, Light, Dark, a few other barely-active players. I'm not sure what luck you'd get trying to play with any of them outside of a smashfest, but if there WERE a smashfest, it'd be pretty reliable that they go.

Phoenix (Northwest/Central-West specifically): Where I am; I'd be willing to play at least once a week, hopefully twice or thrice depending on my homework and stuff. Around here, there's a few other players too (rugoodat, maXXXpower, and his crew, Vat-Zero, Toro, and Yoko). Unless YOU were busy, you probably wouldn't go a week without smash. Most of Tempe's smashers actually have lives to deal with, which is probably why they don't have smashfests EVERY week; I, on the other hand, am still in high school.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
David you *******, you told me you're never supposed to reveal the truth behind magic :(
It's ok because none of them will ever figure out that David is just the decoy/double and I am the real Rob! That's why my IC's are soooooo broken :p

Ah dang it!

In other news Rob I almost have down this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbJ0BlfHpKk
(not me btw)

It's hard but if I master it then it'll be a great add to my arsenal :p

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Dan, would I be able to ask you for math help in this thread? I don't feel like finding your Pool Room thread everytime, and it's somewhat inactive right now.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya that will be Kyle. I have a new trick I will unveil at the tourney lol. Except to Kyle of course.

Yo Tee eye eeeee!!! I'm really good at math too if you need any help. Me Dekar and Silraobe God =]

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey rob if I come down with Utah can you give me housing?

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dan, would I be able to ask you for math help in this thread? I don't feel like finding your Pool Room thread everytime, and it's somewhat inactive right now.
Yes! Totally. I love math. :)

Tw1n said:
Yo Tee eye eeeee!!! I'm really good at math too if you need any help. Me Dekar and Silraobe God =]
Really? Silraobe God (I forgot your real name, sorry! I'm bad with names) stayed over at my place a while back. I would have talked nerdy with him if I knew he was a math guy!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I don't really have any questions to ask right now, but dang, chi-squared tests are soo tedious by hand.

Oh, I kinda have a question that doesn't really pertain to math, but it has to do with the course. Should I fork over the $355 for dual enrollment? I kinda want to, but we don't really have the money to do it; plus, I'd be more inclined to do it if Calc AB were a whole year in college instead of just one semester.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, $355 is way cheaper than the class will be in college, even just a semester. So if you're talking long term, doing the dual enrolment is cheaper.

I actually was just discussing this with someone else. I never took any AP tests (but I took all AP classes!). But I wish I did. Being able to skip classes in college helps a lot.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Yes! Totally. I love math. :)

Really? Silraobe God (I forgot your real name, sorry! I'm bad with names) stayed over at my place a while back. I would have talked nerdy with him if I knew he was a math guy!
Neils an Indianm of course he's good at math. Dot indian not native.

/racist humor

no seriously neil is way smart with math. As is my brother. Dekar has them both beat tho :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
I have a degree in math, but it's only a minor. :p I'm really a Computer Scientist. I've just always loved math.
DUDE!!! Computer programming is the ****!!! I have done C, C++, C#, Java (*******ized C# lol), matlab, VHDL, and ya... the list continues but the first few are the only ones worth mentioning. Love computer science.

Math is fun too it just gives me a headache after so long lol. I am taking Diff Eq and Linear Alg. next semester... so I'll go ahead and load my gun now ;)

And in terms of being racist. You differentiate indians by referring them as "Crazy Hors" or "Crazy Cabby" lol

And Sliraobe God is Neil. He's annoyingly good at math. Dekar is beyond good at math tho.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Diff Eq was one class that I conspicuously missed. I just never wound up taking it, curiously. But all the others, yes. Calc 1-3, Lin Alg, a couple statistics classes, some proofs related classes, cryptography, lots of stuff. I tutored it for quite a while, too.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
David one of these days actually go thru and spell check. YOu always miss one letter in every other word :p

I read that as crazy "whores" haha.

"Hi, I took some chemistry in high school."
-Seann Williams Scott in Evolution

Lol I got up to Calc and said alright pre req's complete for Accounting degree :p

Top Bottom