• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.H.S.N.A.P. 3 August 11th, get some! URGENT UPDATE!!!

TGM

Smash Lord
the original crew is horrible. germ/clod/zel/bob/mikenasty/dsf........remember? dsf was the only truly good one.

samus vs IC,,,,,,,,,,,,,ohsnap3 it will be done. 5$mm. no wobbs tech.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I wouldn't exactly describe DBR as "horrible."

More like... pretty good at this game.

King is amazing, DSF is still really good despite not being as into it as once he was, and Germ, Zelgadis, and Bob$ from what I can tell are very solid; fast and smart players. They are also all stand-up guys.

That being said, what happened to our IC vs Samus money match, no infinite? I guess we'll have to have it here.
WOBBLES!!!

Haha, you and Po never had that cream soda match. Also, we will have to play some friendlies, I hate how much of a noob I looked like at 0C3, terrible. DBR, they are a bunch of pretty cool guys, especially King because he is always wearing the same thing every time I see him.

OK, so Im bringing 2 full set ups, Andy is bringin 1, Bryan is bringing 1, if coty comes, he is bringing 1.

OOSers-I dunno

Anybody else, come on people, dont be black....like kosmos.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I'm not saying they're the best in the world or anything, I'm saying that they are nowhere near "horrible" at this game.

Mike Nasty is supposedly bleh and Clod Zero isn't supposed to be good either, but from my experience with Germ, Hella, Bob$ and Zel, they're all talented players. They might not be top top, but they're certainly up there in skill level. Horrible is exactly the wrong word you could use to describe them.

Edit:

Yarrr Rasta, I be coming to this with a vengeance. A happy vengeance.

Gravity

Smash Ace
hey wobbles, $5-$10 mm? no infinite would be cool, but besides that, standard rules is fine with me.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I'm not saying they're the best in the world or anything, I'm saying that they are nowhere near "horrible" at this game.

Mike Nasty is supposedly bleh and Clod Zero isn't supposed to be good either, but from my experience with Germ, Hella, Bob$ and Zel, they're all talented players. They might not be top top, but they're certainly up there in skill level. Horrible is exactly the wrong word you could use to describe them.

Edit:

Yarrr Rasta, I be coming to this with a vengeance. A happy vengeance.
Itd be great to see you win this tourny. As for the hella thing, dude...I suck against peach and Im pretty **** sure I could beat Hella. KosMos's peach is like twice as gay as Hellas which translate into a hella lot better than Hella's. The rest of them are pretty **** good though.

Anyway, as I was saying, I know you kick *** against peach, you have play so careful or its just "kaaakkaaakaa" (<3 edreese). Kosmos dsmashes any chance he gets, which is really gay, so 4 stock him for me please, Ill give you a can of cream soda.

Uhhh, Icies for the win.

EDIT: Chris=Black jack-*** Kosmos, Coty=Loves Peach South Paw

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Good luck beating his peach...with peach, he doesnt really do peach dittos, but man, seriously, beat him. OHHH, if you lose 1 match, just say "Oh man chris, ya too good, I dunno what to do", it will work, trust in rasta.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
what makes you think he doesn't? might i remind you, he played Light (az's best peach main) at OC3 and won more than half of their matches... and i've done it as well with him (im just technical with her and i can hit down on the c-stick, which means im pro with peach basically)

and, babac, you'd get your a** handed to you if you played hella...keep in mind he went even with my falco in crew battles (i think i would win if it came to a tourney match, but the evidence so far is that we're even) and well... i **** you...

if, for some stupid reason, im delayed in setting out for az by a couple of days... i might come to this, in which case, ill try to come up a couple of days early and train with everyone for a few days...i left my copy of smash at brandons [az brandon] so i haven't played ANY since like the 24th of july, so im gonna be rusty...babac might be able to take a stock off me..

Jay Bizzy - If I go, I will teams MM you with Chris... our peach's against you and your teammate's peach's.... best of 3, dreamland only :-D... 20$... dont worry chris if we lose ill cover our part..

Rob, if you're coming, and i dont see you, good luck man, I'll see you in AZ!!!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
South Paw, my Jiggs might not be as good as your falco, but I for **** sure can go stock for stock against you in that match up! Last time I played your cfalcon with jiggs I beat it, so in your face! Dont forget we have that $5 mm, I believe you remember the specifications since you are so much "better" than me.

As for the hella thing, I beg to differ, I see nothing impressive about his peach.

thechubbss12

Smash Cadet
Wow... ive beem away for some time....

TGM.... My name is Sidney (yes like the city in australia)... And the # i gave you is my cell phone so it doenst realy matter who you ask for when you call lol....

LOL... im too much of a noob to do MM =(....

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Well, we do have some ruleset updating to do. At KC they played so that the stage strike endured for the entire match, and the random stages for singles and doubles were the same save that FoD was banned in doubles.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
1) cort is ****, dammit.

2) i saw echo's peach this weekend. it's too bad chris didn't come, i'm sure he could have learned a couple of things from echo. chris isn't that far behind, though.

3) no milk match, i don't drink milk, and i'm assuming since i **** i'd be on the OK crew.

4) i asked for the PR to get locked, since...OK barely plays each other anymore as a whole.

5) silly babac. if you're going to ****talk people better than you (hella) you might as well go all out and say you'd 4-stock him.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
You didnt see Hella play in person. Maybe my jiggs couldnt beat him because he has a ****load of King practice, I dont think Id do terrible.

I dont like playing chris anymore since all he does are moves that he knows will piss me off. The...the truth is...actually...hes just too good, I dunno what to do, hes too good.

Alex, I believe we have only played each other 3 times, we should get some friendlies in at OHSNAP3.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Gravity: I'll MM you XD But unless you specify characters, I may have to use my Mewtwo.

And nobody wants that.

TGM

Smash Lord
ok chubbs, whats your adress. its the LAST time ill ask, cause i know its a hassle to type it over and over.

also, give me your cel one last time plz.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Rob, for real this time, I'm bringing a pack of IBC Cream Soda, and we're going to play for the WHOLE **** THING.

The Pimpest Luigi VS. The Master of the Infinite Which Bears His Name...
and I don't care if you do use your signature move, because if I get grabbed by the ICs I deserve whatever comes next...

Let's do this thang!

Gravity

Smash Ace
I dont like playing chris anymore since all he does are moves that he knows I cant get around. The...the truth is...actually...hes just too good, I dunno what to do, hes too good.
fix'd

also, wobbles, ill be using samus. you can use whoever you want, as long as you dont bust out the G&W.

i might be able to deal with your mewtwo...

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Woo, Wobbles is coming, too good.

And yeah, I'd rather do a crew battle just for fun, I don't really need any added incentives to play better (infact, I think I actually play worse in tournament matches). Plus, it'd be dumb if anyone got sick at this :_

TGM

Smash Lord
Alright....
Address
225 S. Norman
Moore Ok 73160

Cell = 405-213-9954
Name = the biggest city in Australia
thanks sid, i wont ask you again, im sorry.

so it will be:

TGM (allan)
Jay Bizzy/Mouf (james)
SideEffect (Ronnie)
Sethlon (alex)
Roy_R (roy)

is that ok? can you handle the houston crew?!?!?! WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

Heres me Cell number in case you get scared from bad dreams during the night and you wanna talk to some one who is f-ing awesome..........409-692-0697

Also, i will probly call you in the next few days to really see if your 55 or not. we will arrive at you house some time on friday.......im aiming for 2:30-3:30pm. ok?

does this look correct if im coming from santa fe tx?

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...N+AVE&2c=MOORE&2s=OK&2z=73160-2266&panelbtn=2

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
Anyone from Austin coming?? Or are they skurrrred..... Oooh Snap!!

I hope this thing blows up so I can play a lot of people.

Put me down for bringing a cube and a TV.

TGM

Smash Lord
Does SHADE still play?!?!?!?!?!?!??! i said i would give him the only 2 episodes of marth's anime. if he shows up, point him out to me.

Gravity

Smash Ace
Does SHADE still play?!?!?!?!?!?!??! i said i would give him the only 2 episodes of marth's anime. if he shows up, point him out to me.
shade still plays, and hell be there. ill tell him you said hi.

hes the mexican guy with emo hair. lots of laughs will be had if you can pick him out based on that description alone.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
shade still plays, and hell be there. ill tell him you said hi.

hes the mexican guy with emo hair. lots of laughs will be had if you can pick him out based on that description alone.
Sadly...i did...at mgc.

also, OHSNAP 3 is this weekend or next weekend?

TGM

Smash Lord
can i see a pic of any of you guys? like a myspace pic(although i hate myspace). i just wanna know who im meeting. or just rub myself to kos-mos's pic. lol joke.

Top Bottom