• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.H.S.N.A.P. 3 August 11th, get some! URGENT UPDATE!!!

po pimpus

Smash Ace
....and I completely forgot about Wobbles... -___-

Yes, I WILL have cream soda, lots and lots of cream soda.
This will be the shiznit, my sons...

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i'm thinking someone should go to panera bread in norman and pick up 18 bagels for 10 bucks...and feed them to me and other awesome people who deserve it.

ahem.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Well, doesn't a certain highly technical Marth player in Edmond work there? He's kind of odd, but an okay guy... No, not THAT Marth player, the OTHER one... Y'know, the one Andy makes fun of all the time...

YEAH! That's it! Shade/Kuni/Kevin/Z-Target/Kai/Whatever the hell his name is this week...

*I REALLY need to go to bed...*

Gravity

Smash Ace
Well, doesn't a certain highly technical Marth player in Edmond work there? He's kind of odd, but an okay guy... No, not THAT Marth player, the OTHER one... Y'know, the one Andy makes fun of all the time...

YEAH! That's it! Shade/Kuni/Kevin/Z-Target/Kai/Whatever the hell his name is this week...

*I REALLY need to go to bed...*
well except for the fact that hes not in edmond and he doesnt play marth that much anymore, youre right. i doubt that his discount goes across stores though. oh well...

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
For the love of god, please EVERYBODY...we have a situation, please keep an eye on this thread for more information!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Hey now! This is my last hurrah before school starts thursday! You'll have fun and make money. Do it.

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
Okay, so it starts at 3 pm now? and does it still end at 10 pm? I don't want my ride (aka my mom) to get coinfuzed about everything.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Can we just move ohsnap to dallas?

kthxbai

Oh yeah. Can like...Drew/Me/Dallas kids run stuff to make things go AFAP?

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Oh yeah. Can like...Drew/Me/Dallas kids run stuff to make things go AFAP?
Hmm, that might not actually be a bad idea, since time is more of an important factor this time around due to the later start time, as well as to allow for more extraneous Smash activity afterwards.

Personally, I'd be down with that, but I suppose that it's Babac's decision in the end. However, I don't suspect that he'd mind having some work taken off his hands.

X_A

Smash Rookie
So coming. With flyers...

...AND MY LOVELY NAMCO STICK!

Aka, if there's any Soul Calibur that sparks up, I'll be ready :)

X A

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
sorry i couldnt come guys...i had to go on a trip with family...goodluck all

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
GT, do you have that "I wish i was dead" feeling right now? Because i'm starting to feel it.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Yep, it's flowing through me...
Filling me with a sadness that rivals that of grieving for a lost love one...

omg I think I'm turning into Kuni.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Wow Chris is too good. 2nd place to Wobbles.

Anyway, I guess I'll just get my shoutouts out of the way now:

Chris: Too good mangz :o

Wobbles: Too good and lolz. Fun screaming match :p :laugh: Also, thanks for the advice.

Pablo: Nice teaming with you, 4th place for the win (seriously).

X_A: Nice meeting you, hopefully OKGamers.com will get big... MARIO BIG!

Drew: Like omgz you ***** me. Also, sorry I didn't give you the change, I didn't really feel like it was mine and my OCD was kicking in (johns lolz). Though you could have at least said 'please' ;p

Mouf: DK too good.

FMatt: Lawl.

TGM: Lol.

Coty: Also too good.

Babac: Good venue save. Also, those little pizzas were actually pretty good.

Brandon: MARIO BIG!!!

Kuni Bros. (meaning all three): **** crazies :p

Alex: Have fun in Connecticut.

Andy: Noooooo.

Well, I think that's all I've got. Fun tournament, possibly my favorite of the series so far.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
atleast GT's rents didnt let him go cuz hes moving...sad story...so im guessing my counterpart (the good part btw) won and chris got second?? sweet

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i guess dallas can stop talking **** about oklahoma placing at their own tournament since...it happened. also, they have no choice since kos-mos's balls are currently in their mouths XD

but trolling aside, nice to see all the OOSers, especially dallas (if they didn't show it would feel empty)

my last smash tourny was fun. shout outs to come tomorrow when i am not tired.

edit: nevermind, shoutouts now.

brett: well i guess we were doomed to our anticlimactic ending. there's no better way to go out than for us to perform horrible in teams :p

chris: omfg. still can't beat darkrain :p

po: stay pimpin, no state has a better character than po!

marc/andy: nice MMs

coty: i'm glad you beat me because if you hadn't sidefx would have torn me up. i suck vs. fox. i still embarrassed the **** out of you on rainbow cruise :D

mouf: your peach was off, man, i could tell. very close and nice match against your falco though. very fun.

sethlon: boss roy. 'nough said.

dallas: they rest of you should strive to be as cool as FMatt

houston: too late for a crew match :( i'm really glad you guys showed up though yet i'm sad i didn't get to play many of you (little time for friendlies)

kuni/pablo: i remember the days you both handed me my *** every time we played. thanks for the memories, and i hope to see you when i return from CT in the winter.

craig: i wore my banana boxers today. wu-tang.

rasta: nice tournament, went very smooth.

pay$/saijee: you guys are ****ing tall!!! how did that happen!?

wobbles: annoying. i mean, cool. :p seriously though, you're crazy in life, and crazy good at the game. you make hazygoose laugh. tehe.

hazygoose: man, you are so awesome. and sexy. i wish every smasher were like you, then the world would be a better place. have fun in CT!!!

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I am pretty annoying. But we put up with it because of my devilish good looks and fiendish grin. Also, don't forget rule #1.

I can't do shoutouts like I used to, but I'll try.

First off: DoH drove us and is tired as hell as I post this. Go DoH.

Drew: TEAMS WOO. Retirement... I can't wrap my head around it :(

Bluezaft: YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR TIC-TACS AGAIN.

KOS-MOS: Nobody ever mentioned that you were pretty **** good. Or maybe I just need to shut up and listen. Anyhow, good matches, surprise Jigglypuff, rollout is awesome, Mute City isn't, neither are my IC's apparently, and this shoutout has been brought to you by Apple iPod.

Sethlon: YAYHUZZ ROY MAIN. I thought you quit him, but it looks like you were tearing **** up with him. My Mewtwo wins because I'm lucky and you aren't.

TGM: Fair and square, eh.

Mouf: Up+b to down-smash WTF beautiful.

Dokkoise: You beat my Roy :(

Guy I played first round: BOWSER DITTO ON POKEFLOATS ATTACK.

Gravity: Samus ditto on Dreamland? HELLZ YEAH. And thanks for the bomb on the first stock.

If I came off as an ******* to anybody, sorry :( I just like to talk trash and have fun. If I was annoying with my loud behavior, then sorry again. Most importantly though...

RULE #1. And friendlies. And don't forget to charge forward smash.

thechubbss12

Smash Cadet
LOL... Congrats to Wobbles... For his win... Also major congrats to Chris for finaly breaking the streak of OK players not placing in our own Torneys LOL.....

TGM

Smash Lord
me turn for shotouts.

CHUBBS!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the housing. i would never have made it if there wasnt any housing. kirby+marth+big blue was pretty fun. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shade: my fav OK smasher. we had a 10 stock samus ditto on pkmn stadium. lasted 15min...........ill never forget this moment.WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA.

Znth: WAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH. i finaly showed up to an OK tourney.

South-paw: double blind picks are for people who are scared. WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

KOS-MOS: your peach is horrible. beating DoH and getting 2nd place at a tourney. highly disgusting. WAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Rasta: you followed me into the bathroom.............WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Mouf: you pee-ed in your pants on the way home. f-ing gross. WAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH

SideEffect: those chunky girls(in that truck that had pink balls) really wanted some of your mexican wang.. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

DoH: thanks for the samus vs peach fights. mega fun! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wobbles: yea it was fair. me Samus aint nothing when it comes to your IC. your really a cool guy. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Drew: your advice for making my samus better didnt help me. but your a pretty nice guy anyways. and thanks for letting me play you. shiek is poop. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

BlueZaft: shiek.............................WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Gravity: your gave me more samus dittos...........my new fav match up. thanks pal, i love you. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

Po-pimpus: your luigi is 100 time sbetter than at WtyM2. im so glad we got to fight. i didnt know your 25. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHH

Sethlon: you maining roy again is the smartest move you can make. as always it was awesome hanging with you. it will happen again i promise. WAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAH

TGM: You truly are the greatest player in the US. you kicked OK *** and you placed 1st.....truly amazing.. WAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHHHAAAHHAAHHAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

and if i forgot anybody else. i am so sorry. i had a blasty blast ill be back for OHSNAPY4 if my leggs can take it. driving 8 hours is mega long.

Shade_

Smash Ace
you know if i never met you in person i would feel like punching you in the face for posts like that lol. But your cool, alot cooler than i thought. Anyway yah that samus ditto was intense lol. 148 damage to the last stock haha. Next time im in huston i'll let you know.

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
SideEffect Speaking for those who don't know my name!

This was the first out of state tourney I have ever went to and I think i did very well.

DoH- We didnt get a chance to play in friendlies, next time for sure... oh and u should have had Kos-Mos in the losers finals but oh well.

Shade- Man I heard you used to be the best in OK why did you stop playing marth? Either way ur samus was really good you were superwavedashing all over the place that really suprised me. good job

South Paw- Your second best for a reason, why couldnt you just die after i knocked you out of the winners bracket. Good job beating me in losers though...

BlueZaft- Good tourney matches I really thought you had me on Mute City. Im sure everyone did... sorry about the way it had to end :)

Kos-Mos- Man I thought I had you on the first match(FD). Good stuff with the chain grabs(not) but yeah you do what you gotta do to win. You got me good on pokemon stadium. I hope to play you sometime again in the future.

James(j bizzy aka mouf)- ur gay

Wobbles- Didnt get to play you =[

Nick(kailo)- We did suprisingly well in teams for never playing together. I cant believe we ****ed up losing to kos-mos and south paw... thats smash for ya.

Sydney- Man... thank you very much for the spots on food and letting us stay at your place. I really appreciate it... defenitely the coolest in OK.

OVERALL OK was WAY better than i thought you guys would be... I was really impressed. Guys take note that HOST 2 might be happening by october... I am going to try my absolute hardest to find a venue(only thing stopping us) expect a GREAT tourney by then. I hope to see you all again one day... thanks for hosting an awesome tourney.

Allan(tgm)- Thanks for the ride of course. But there is a pressing issue that must be brought to your attention. Throughout the yrs you have been a decent guy. Lately though and actually many other times you have been acting like such an annoying ******* and I am seriously tired of it.

I've put up with it so long wondering if you would ever change. While you did let up a lot recently... it's still there and sometimes it gets to me more than you know im sure. Your gay physical jokes are not funny, cool, or exciting in anyway. All they do is piss me off and make me want to punch you in your grinning face. Your rude comments are very UNPLEASANT and also aggrivate me.

I heard from Kailo himself that you love it when I lose? Its kinda messed up seeing on how I cheer for you all the time... guess i should stop that. I felt sorry for you when sand-trap went off on you in the other houston thread because of the low blows and stuff... but lets face it. You deserve every word of it.

" 2 moves can beat sandtrap. WD+f-smash. truly sad. "

You start ****, and you get mad when people retaliate in an angry manner. Please don't start something like that, it just makes things worse than they ever should be. Same thing with Jeremy feifer... he even wanted to stop arguing with you at one point and you kept going on with your personal blows and stuff of that nature.

You talk trash about people before you play them which is okay i guess... but you never give anyone a chance. And even after they beat you, I still hear the same ****. "Oh he didnt use his main im still better" blah blah. For example BlueZaft beat you at a dallas tourney not too long ago as jigglypuff but you beat him in friendly marth dittos and claimed yourself better. Please don't say you were joking about this because you obviosuly were not. He even beat you yesterday in tourney with shiek and what did you have to say? "he's a shiek." It doesn't matter who he used the point is that he beat you fair and square.

This isn't all about smash of course. I am nothing but nice to you and half the time you treat me like ****. No respect or anything. At the OK tourney yesterday when they were intervewing wobbles I walked up to you and nicely asked, "hey whats going on here?" And you proceeded to shove me out of the way without answering saying "MOVE out of the way." Yeah thanks buddy.

On the way home from OK when we were at the rest stop you gout out of the truck and walked up to the back of the truck where me and james were laying avoiding the hot sun under blankets(not gay). You then started ONCE AGAIN FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME with your touchy feely rub on me jokes(that no one enjoys) while singing some gay song. I told you to stop but yet you kept on going as usual... so i snapped and cussed you out somewhat. You then took your blanket from me... which i really didnt care about, I like getting fried in the sun. But the worst thing about that was when we went inside the Rest stop, cooled down a little and had some fun talking about the tournament, you and i went to go get some water from the fountain and by then I had calmed down. So I apologized to you for snapping even though you started it and you just ignored me, and walked off. Once again, i just shrugged it off even though I was pretty pissed at you.

You know I don't think it's a coincedence that a lot of people dislike you. The way you act is too much for almost anyone... and it would be best if you changed your ways now before its too late. I mean why should i have to worry and wonder about a guy being a total ******* or not. Some days your cool, some days your really not. Don't ignore this post like you did Sand traps last one or the way you ignored me at the rest stop.... or I won't ever talk to you again. You even said that Sand trap isn't allowed at the possible HOST 2 tourney in october or whatever... all because you don't like him. Wait you said he could come, but not play at all? All because you both don't like each other?? Real mature, way to go bro! Thats showing him! So what, now im probably not going to get to play either am I right? It's cool though if thats what you want to do... because that will just be another day I won't have to put up with your sorry ***. I could post so much more but it would pretty much be what I have already said... sorry for taking up space in your thread Oklahoma... just had to vent a lot.

EDIT: I posted this in the Houston thread... just respond there.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
RastaImp0sta: whoa
RastaImp0sta: Ronnie is too good
SilentninjaXI: ?
RastaImp0sta: check the ohsnap3 thread

Actual conversation by the way.

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
haha thanks again for having me guys... funny aim convo.

Rasta I dont know how i forgot you but great tourney seriously... your teams partner was wayyyy too good. Also southpaw is a very funny guy.

Question... when will the vids that were recorded going to be up?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
That Ganon was too good for me, I didnt know what to do. I wish we had more TVs though, looks like Ill actually have to rent TVs for OHSNAP4 (speaking of which, OKers, look at the bottem of this post), I also hate how OU lost our reservation, but its all good though. OHSNAP4 is actually being discussed upon between yours truely and yours truely's parents.

YOOOOO OKLAHOMA!! How would you feel about monthlies that support the OHSNAP series? Like, 1/2 of the pot gets saved up for the pot at the next OHSNAP? I mean itd be like $5 for singles, $10 for teams and 1/2 of that goes to OHSNAP.

Another thing, how was the venue, did it bother you guys, I can always call up some hotels *sigh*, but there would be a venue fee for OHSNAP4.

Gravity

Smash Ace
personally i thought that venue was *****in.

thats a good thing. that little couch/table in the middle was awesome, as was the room for friendlies.

i dont know about proximity to food, but i didnt get any.

next time, you should give me free food though.

as for the pot thing, i say go for it, i dont know how many ill be able to make (probably none if you upgrade to brawl), but its a good idea anyways.

Top Bottom