• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.H.S.N.A.P. 3 August 11th, get some! URGENT UPDATE!!!

Gravity

Smash Ace
ill talk to my prospective team partner and see if hes willing to do so, and for how much.

and as for mm people better then me...ive got atleast a hundred set aside for jsut mm, which i can hopefully turn into profit, but more then likely ill lose to everyone...its a risk im willing to take.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Ha! Burned... Anyways, Marc may not be able to make Teams with me, so I may need a backup partner.

Any takers? As long as it's not Babac... No offense, Babac, but our teamwork is like trying to fit both Oprah, Rosie, and various other 'large' people in some size 0 jeans.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Ha! Burned... Anyways, Marc may not be able to make Teams with me, so I may need a backup partner.

Any takers? As long as it's not Babac... No offense, Babac, but our teamwork is like trying to fit both Oprah, Rosie, and various other 'large' people in some size 0 jeans.
No offense taken *cries*. We didnt make the best team, mainly because my recklessness needs backup, paemon actually makes an amazing partner for me.

South_Paw

Smash Ace

1. Rules?

2. Entry fee?

Aside from that, who is going from OOS? Whether or not good (and i mean GOOD, lol) players go will determine whether or not i go...

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
I hear that one dude is coming thru. Yeah, him. So I wouldnt come if i were you, South Paw.

I know a lot of us Dallas Folk are coming through but other than that i couldnt tell ya.

Last time I went I had fun. Nice Guys and nice set up. This is at the same venue right, OU??

EDIT: PSCHH i think you were there last time anyways, you know what to expect-ish

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
Drew, Chang, DoH, Kirbykid and the rest of "Dallas" are coming, which is like 4 or 5 other people besides them, including me and Boris. There is also the possibility of a Wobbles appearance if the rumors are correct.

However just Dallas should be plenty enough reason for you to come South Paw since.... you know.... Oklahoma has yet to win their own tournament even when FLT and CC weren't there (OHSNAP 1). Gonna have to go with Zinth on this one....johns.

On a side note, I know me, Kirbykid, Drew, Chang, and marcus (kirbykid's brother) won't need housing because we're leaving after 1v1s on Saturday, assuming you do teams first.....which you should if you weren't already planning to.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Babac, I think we should add Onett to the banned stages. Also, Alex said that we should ban Wobbling, and I agree. It's rather boring; I like seeing the other things that ICs can do.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
...Brinstar is random on teams???

Interesting...

And I shall say it now... if Mute City and Brinstar are allowed, Onett should be too... it's like "Hi, I'm Peach, Jigglypuff, and Marth... and we want to screw everybody else over"

But, not my tournament, not my rules...

Gravity

Smash Ace
so let me get this right, Great Bay and Mushroom Kingdom 2 are available for play in 2v2?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Onnett is far more broken than Mute/Brinstar. Space Animals already have gay stages like Corneria, and they have the advantage on the neutrals anyway.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
The random teams stages are HORRIBLE...

2 stages that heavily favor floaties and one that heavily favors space animals...

They're counterpick stages for a reason...

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Ok, I just copied and pasted the stuff from the OHSNAP1 thread, I didnt read any of it, I believed it would be fine. Looks like its not. Ill fix it when I get home from work.

EDIT: ****it drew unban me.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
2v2 random should be: FD, DL64, Poke, Marth's Story, Battlefield, Rainbow Cruise

banned should be everything but kongo jungle 64, brinstar, mushroom kingdom 2, jungle japes, corneria, and green greens.

i think most people are in agreement with that.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why should Rainbow Cruise be on teams random?

If you want to hear how unbalanced it is just ask DoH :)

And MK2 should definitely be banned in everything.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
MK2: the stage where everyone is forced to play marth or jiggly.

sounds completely fair to me.
sounds like half of the other levels >.>;

rainbow cruise i meant to put on counterpick, not random. sorry about that. sometimes i wonder if MLG put a chip in my brain.

edit: also, nice new avatar drew. it's like teletubies meets puff the magic dragon meets half-baked.

TGM

Smash Lord
YES!

TGM(marth),SideEffect(fox),Sethlon(roy),Mouf(dk),Roy_R(falcon)

vs

(insert OK best 5)

20 stock.......blah blah, u know the drill.

i think it should be a milk match. every one in the crew that lost will drink a nasty glass of milk. COME ON GUYS!!!! its gonna be mega fun.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think that was Corneria.

I was referring to the whole MLG thing with you and Mr.C that you always bring up.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Hmm, I suppose that we'll have to tweak the ruleset a bit more. However, I won't be involved in that until Sunday, since I'll be in KC until then.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
YES!

TGM(marth),SideEffect(fox),Sethlon(roy),Mouf(dk),Roy_R(falcon)

vs

(insert OK best 5)

20 stock.......blah blah, u know the drill.

i think it should be a milk match. every one in the crew that lost will drink a nasty glass of milk. COME ON GUYS!!!! its gonna be mega fun.
If I go, how about Houston vs Vega? Me = 20 stock, Houston = 4 stock each. $5 mm. I'm like 6th or 7th best now, so I wouldn't be on the OK team :( It'll be set on 4 stock, but I get to change a character after I lose every 4 stock, so it'll be like fighting 5 vegafuse's. I'll most likely lose all my stock before I even get to the 3rd or 4th person, but I'm still down ^_^

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
That was over a year ago, lol

Rainbow Cruise and I have signed our peace accords and stuff.

Gravity

Smash Ace
i dont know if im considered in the best 5, although i dont see why i wouldnt be...

but either way, id rather play for money then milk, but either one sounds cool.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Andy, my ***** Bryan (riiiiiight?) is/should/going to redo the power rankings since they dont seem to be updating (ALEX).

Unfortunately, a crew of: Falco, Peach, Samus, Cfalcon, Marth would be pretty gay. Actually, the 4 man crew we had at 0C3 did a lot better than I thought it would, bob$ is too good.

Also, Id just like to state that the best members of DBR (except King) are pretty much on level with coty and chris. Im not trying to boast them to OOSers, just letting OK know, Hella got screwed by coty, chris 3 stocked Bob$ and went head to head with Germ.

Chris....ya too good, I dunno what ta do.

Jay Bizzy

Smash Cadet
Andy, my ***** Bryan (riiiiiight?) is/should/going to redo the power rankings since they dont seem to be updating (ALEX).

Unfortunately, a crew of: Falco, Peach, Samus, Cfalcon, Marth would be pretty gay. Actually, the 4 man crew we had at 0C3 did a lot better than I thought it would, bob$ is too good.

Also, Id just like to state that the best members of DBR (except King) are pretty much on level with coty and chris. Im not trying to boast them to OOSers, just letting OK know, Hella got screwed by coty, chris 3 stocked Bob$ and went head to head with Germ.

Chris....ya too good, I dunno what ta do.
what about dsf? or silent spectre?

TGM

Smash Lord
DBR is horible. well the original DBR was horrible.

none the less. Houston vs OK........milk match. ill buy the milk.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I wouldn't exactly describe DBR as "horrible."

More like... pretty good at this game.

King is amazing, DSF is still really good despite not being as into it as once he was, and Germ, Zelgadis, and Bob$ from what I can tell are very solid; fast and smart players. They are also all stand-up guys.

That being said, what happened to our IC vs Samus money match, no infinite? I guess we'll have to have it here.

Top Bottom