• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE SW Regional REGISTER!! Axe B-Day, M2K, STAB, Twins!- IMPULSE Circuit

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Omg the new layout is awesome lol

Also cori when you said notice, I was like 'lol hellz yeah, extenduuuuuur' and then saw facebook... waaaaaait a minute...

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Haha, I kind of like this new look as well, I would eventually get tired of it though.

Bing

Smash Master
SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

*End Yawn*For some reason this layout reminds me of Pikachu's Vacation, the little cut things the pop up with the Slowpoke Yawning, magnemites, Diglets/Dugtrios etc etc.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I love the OP. XD

Sadly I can't attend. :'( I tried, but parental johns. One of my parents really dislikes the gaming community, thinks everyone's weird, and basically gets upset every time I ask to go. :/ I'll be able to come to more when I'm on my own, so I look forward to that time. As for now, unfortunately it's a no go. :/

/bummed

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Nicknyte... do you know where does the "El Paso-Los Angeles Limousine Express, Inc" buses arrive in Tucson??
From what it looks like, it doesn't stop in Tucson. http://www.eplalimo.com/

However, if it stops at the greyhound station, check this out...

The greyhounds are 5 mins away from venue.

Call this number to see if they stop in Tucson. (602) 254-4101

EDIT: I called them, they stop at the TTT just at the beginning of Southern (NOT SOUTH TUCSON, THAT'S A DIFFERENT CITY ENTIRELY WITHIN TUCSON) Tucson's inner city limits. http://g.co/maps/592au

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
From what it looks like, it doesn't stop in Tucson. http://www.eplalimo.com/

However, if it stops at the greyhound station, check this out...

The greyhounds are 5 mins away from venue.

Call this number to see if they stop in Tucson. (602) 254-4101

EDIT: I called them, they stop at the TTT just at the beginning of Southern (NOT SOUTH TUCSON, THAT'S A DIFFERENT CITY ENTIRELY WITHIN TUCSON) Tucson's inner city limits. http://g.co/maps/592au
My apartment is close by to the Greyhound station too. :)

oksas

oak-sauce
:(
But at least we still have one more house that's available!

(And depending on time/TVs, we could always smash at my place)
that is going to be a hot, hot apartment with 15 guys and a bunch of tvs

Go to bookmans in Phoenix or Tucson.

:phone:
i went to the one on speedway (and grant) and the only controllers they had were bundled with consoles. i went hoping to find at least a few, but that was all they had. m2k, i have a few other controllers you would be welcome to try out, but at least one of them is going to okami. i'll bring em to the pre-tourney Friday though.

how are you getting to Tucson on thursday, by the way?

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Obligatory hype post with a plethora of images of my character.

:toonlink: :toonlink: :toonlink:

No seriously though, I'm really pumped for this tourney! :)

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
So can any of the tucson brawl scene house the phx? Pweeeeeees!

Also m2k i would love to mm you on some double dash! We are bringing a setup for a double dash tourney. (didnt have time to get a setup for 8 player double dash)

:phone:

Corigames

Smash Hero
I think we can just let Coty pitch a tent for us since he seems to know a lot about camping.

OHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Hey all you Brawl out-of-staters, if you want to know which AZ players to watch out for/who you'd like to play against, we just updated our Power Rankings. :)

tekkie

Smash Master
Hey all you Brawl out-of-staters, if you want to know which AZ players to watch out for/who you'd like to play against, we just updated our Power Rankings. :)
buncha scrubs and kira and silly kyle and i guess darkshifter :3

Who is actually coming for brawl? I'm debating it but don't know if it'll be worth it.
me, get hyped.
and kidnap shiro :embarrass:

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
In hindsight, Haze, you could save your money.

Since every store in existance is closed on Easter, it couldn't hurt coming out here to say hello to some people.

Veeonix

Smash Apprentice
Hey Mike...

Are you going to be at the event? If so, I'd love to play some friendlies with you. I will be there this Friday afternoon. Me and some buddies of mine are staying in a hotel. If you have any time Friday, or the rest of the weekend for that matter to Brawl in some friendlies, I'd love a chance to play against you.

Top Bottom