• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE SW Regional REGISTER!! Axe B-Day, M2K, STAB, Twins!- IMPULSE Circuit

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
ell oh ell, Ignyte

Edit: OMG AZ TRYING TO DE-RANK ME ON THE PRing.

All AZ fighters have to pay me 300 dollars more for venue until this is settled. :D

Corigames

Smash Hero
Ruby, I may or may not have money for teams. You may need to grab someone random, because I just depleted my entire money reserve in order to get cash-in-pocket for food, rides, and lodging.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I though so too, but it isn't "my" combo. I just think it's better re-written as "Ruby and I have a good team together with my pichu and his fox."

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Yes. A BUNCH. <_>
We still have SoCal coming, but they never signed up online, besides S2J

WestBallz, just repay at the tournament.

EDIT: M2K has arrived in Phx.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
u gave my money back to baka's friend. now i dont have money.

and no i never got ur email.
That's why you have to repay. I already refunded your entries, so you will need to pick it up from baka's friend (since they used their information to buy your tickets). As far as my system is concerned, you do not have any entries into the tournament.

Gimme a second, West. I'll see what I can do on my side. Consider yourself still in the tournament.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
duuuude loool i suck =P

tho id have to admit idk whos better b/t u and light, that will be interesting indeed! i gotta say hi to the other peaches

edit: starting to get really hype as this is getting closer. aiofoafuwoehgnjewg

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
lolz. If I would have won the lottery the other day, Armada would've been here

We totes need to say hi and play some dittos :p

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
If I'm playing the way I was last Saturday, and any of you three end up on my side of the bracket, None of you are going to place well :o

:phone:

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
That's why you have to repay. I already refunded your entries, so you will need to pick it up from baka's friend (since they used their information to buy your tickets). As far as my system is concerned, you do not have any entries into the tournament.

Gimme a second, West. I'll see what I can do on my side. Consider yourself still in the tournament.
I signed Westballz up. I just checked my email (commonyoshi@yahoo.com).
I checked my Wepay account.
I also checked my credit card which I used to pay online and still didn't see anything.

Soo, yeah...

PS: Jesson and Emily were supposed to come to this, right?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Hey, is there any way that Brawl doubles bracket could be run entirely on Saturday? I'm supposed to team with M2K but I can only attend the tournament for one day. If anyone could please get back to me as son as possible, that'd be amazing. Thanks!

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
We might be able to get it done in one day with the amount of people entered so far, but since some people haven't signed up (such as yourself :)) yet, I will try my hardest to get things finished fast. The schedule is not absolute.....You are coming from NYC? lol

@Commonyoshi

Actually a funny thing occured. Instead of sending the money back to you on your account, I sent it to his email address directly, but his gf has a WePay account already with his email. Instead of going back to you, its going straight to his gf's bank account. Me and West laughed heartily. No worries, I have Westballz in the tournament.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
@Commonyoshi

Actually a funny thing occured. Instead of sending the money back to you on your account, I sent it to his email address directly, but his gf has a WePay account already with his email. Instead of going back to you, its going straight to his gf's bank account. Me and West laughed heartily. No worries, I have Westballz in the tournament.
lol, you guys suuuck.
You better go extra easy on me in the Pichu burger challenge.
Emily and I are coming and Nicknyte The Crimson Blur gave me his spot since he can't go anymore. This is J666 btw
:)
I want to go, but moneys tight. I'll need to team with m2k ;)

LOL. I realistically won't end up going though.
I'm leaving at 3pm, noob.

D

Deleted member

im going and teaming with wes ballz

@baka - wes says hes teaming with a better player, if i didn't go he would team with u thats all

baka4moé

Smash Champion
wow thats ****ing messed up. he told me over a week ago we'll team and then bails the day before? wtf wes thought we'd finally team at an oor again since g2

edit: teams is always my favorite part of every tourney, anyone wanna team......................................................unless wes doesnt actually go back on his word................

Morin0

Smash Lord
I'll team with you, Baka; I play Marth. The only catch is that I suck, loool.

But I guess we'll be able to play on Saturday at this time:

10am-12pm: Registration & Free Play
Unless you're gonna be at Oksasoglu's house on Friday like me.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Dang that sucks dude.

And I think Light will be the highest placing peach here. The guy is so good haha! I mean not everyone could take down Lucien and have it so shroomed is dying as a star while he unluckily hits the screen.

Go LIGHT WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
(PS: looooove you Silly Kyle. )

Top Bottom