• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Gords

Smash Champion
nice, foxy is coming, instant HYPE right there

I meant in general; if I'd been checking it regularly and going to more meets, there might've been a chance I could've participated.

I'm a massive Zelda fan, I'd love to do some kind of run thing.
the Zelda stuff wasnt really discussed on smashboards but more in person back when I first got AL approved, which was before you even joined the boards.
this year we are also taking a more casual approach with only a few people and asked those that have been regulars before since EA & I (as well as Escro) are pretty much flying to Japan 2 days later.

However next year we might be able to have more people.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Perhaps next year Arch, extra players definitely could have been useful but things are pretty much set in stone right now. It's my fault for not planning this stuff publicly.

Naitsirhca1

Smash Rookie
I'm new to the smashboards, so hopefully i am posting in the right place..

A mate and I both play melee and have been for many years, but only recently wanted to get in touch with other players. We are from the chatswood area and are more than happy to travel to meet others within reason. If anyone still plays or is interested hit me up.

mattk210

Smash Cadet
Just got done with exams, hoping to have a chance to play some melee again in the university break (i was briefly at one of gords' meets, a fox player, but had a kind of hectic semester since then). What's the situation with your birthday meet gords? obviously i dont really know you so i dont want to intrude on birthday celebrations if its more personal than a typical meet, but i would like to get a chance to play some melee again.

Also does anyone know when the next york st battles is happening and if it'll have melee again? im kind of interested in street fighter too (and have some friends that are properly into it) so it sounds like a perfect event for me

edit: sounds like theres some melee players in hornsby. that's close enough to me, id be down for something lower key around there too

Splice

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I feel like I've already posted something like this here before but maybe I am tripping.
Just started playing SC2 again and I remember you guys were the most active SC2 players out of the Aussie smashers, so if any of you are still playing and want to ****/teach me that'd be sensual.
I play Toss.

Happy Birthday Gords!

SC2 details:
username: Innervision
character code: 578 (SEA) or 965 (Americas)

Gords

Smash Champion
@ splice/escro
I dont really play SC2 these days, playing hearthstone instead (a game i am actually good at). i still watch SC2 stuff though on a regular basis although i havent been able to for the last couple of weeks or so.

@Matt
i am not really sure when the melee guys will be around as not many people have actually told me when they are coming
but i prefer to play melee these days so there will always be a melee player for you.

no.13

Smash Cadet
Hi everyone. I'm looking to play some melee. Is anyone free this sat and sunday? (30th, 1st) I can drive pretty much anywhere around sydney/wollongong. Just craving smash as its been a long time.

FinXx

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone. I'm looking to play some melee. Is anyone free this sat and sunday? (30th, 1st) I can drive pretty much anywhere around sydney/wollongong. Just craving smash as its been a long time.
Hey no.13,

I'm a Wollongong smasher so contact me if you ever want to visit and have some rounds :). I regularly play with two other friends, one of whom lives in the same sharehouse here.

edit: If anyone else here knows Wollongong smashers please get them to contact me! Cheers

no.13

Smash Cadet
Hey no.13,

I'm a Wollongong smasher so contact me if you ever want to visit and have some rounds :). I regularly play with two other friends, one of whom lives in the same sharehouse here.

edit: If anyone else here knows Wollongong smashers please get them to contact me! Cheers
Thanks for the invite FinXx. What days are you usually available?

PaulieProcket

Smash Cadet
wqefhju13289fjieuwf I got a hearthstone beta key omggg

@Gords, how did you get your key to work? I've fully installed the game, was ready to play and then it tells me it isn't supported in my region :I

Bu$

HoC
Hey homies, in case you didn't know we have a Tournament going down soon! it's going to be pretty big and pretty hype. Sorry for the late notice but it's has enough hype about it to possibly make it a big Major.

http://smashboards.com/threads/vic-miles-warehouse-january-4-5-2014-op-updated.342032/
All the info is in the thread. Myself and a few others are also will to house as many OOS people as possible. Be sick if you guys could make it. ;)

doink

Smash Cadet
hey guys - i'm new to melee and looking to get into it. Was directed here by Redact and dekar, wondering what its like to get into some offline action?

Gords

Smash Champion
wqefhju13289fjieuwf I got a hearthstone beta key omggg

@Gords, how did you get your key to work? I've fully installed the game, was ready to play and then it tells me it isn't supported in my region :I
sorry i couldnt help you, i am not checking smashboards the often here in japan. hope you got it working now though
i am not sure how to solve your problem either btw

PaulieProcket

Smash Cadet
sorry i couldnt help you, i am not checking smashboards the often here in japan. hope you got it working now though
i am not sure how to solve your problem either btw

Oh that's ok man! Yeah what happened was, I used the key on one of my Battle.net accounts, then when I went to log into the application I logged in with a different one, so it wasn't working, it took me a while to realise what I was doing wrong xD, major 'blonde moment' lol. Having heaps of fun with it though, when I build my collection up more we gotta play sometime :)! Also all the best on you guys trip btw (Im super jealous) ~

Tin Man

Smash Hero
hey guys - i'm new to melee and looking to get into it. Was directed here by Redact and dekar, wondering what its like to get into some offline action?

I'm pretty sure that there's a tournament in Sydney on January 12.

Also it's pretty common for people to travel between Sydney and Canberra where I host monthly smash tournaments :).

pastaboy

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure that there's a tournament in Sydney on January 12.

Also it's pretty common for people to travel between Sydney and Canberra where I host monthly smash tournaments :).
Tin man hey. I didn't know you were in Australia dude. You prob don't remember me but we met at a couple of tourneys back in Hamilton Ontario Canada. I live in Sydney and go to western sydney uni. Hit me up some time bro. Canada gotta represent, even tho I haven't smashed in years

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Yeah I remember you pastaboy :). I live in Canberra. If you're not into smash, I don't think you'll travel to Canberra for a tournament, but nonetheless, I might go to the next Sydney tourney if it's on a Sunday next month. If you wanna keep in touch, do you got Facebook?

pastaboy

Smash Champion
ye sure thing mate. Im going to start playing a bit of project m soon. The girl i live with has a place in canberra so i have the option to go there so next time im down il hit you up. plus the bus is only really a 3 hour ride away. yup add me up : jarred pezzullo
ps if you do come down to sydney for a tourny i might show up for the lols depending on how busy i am

J J

Smash Rookie
Hey, Im new here in the Smash Boards! I have been playing melee for half a year against my mate but they are into the game as i am :?. So i came here to see if there is any type of scene in or my area. I live in the neutral bay area of Sydney and am willing to travel (probably not interstate because i dont have my "p's" but when i do im sure i will be willing to) to play some smash and have some fun. Yea so if there is anything going on let me know please. (Im in Germany visiting family right not and my cousin plays melee and the scene here is quite good. Ill be back on the 19th).

JJ

S.D

Smash Master
From what I understand the scene in Sydney is currently relatively inactive, however there are several people that play regularly. Might be worth a PM to a user named CAOTIC, Tedeth or Shaya to see if anything is currently happening.

Top Bottom