• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Gords

Smash Champion
i am trying to get sat/sunday 19/20th oct off for a big meet, are you still in sydney then leisha?

Gords

Smash Champion
OK i have sat/sun 19/20 oct off, and since leisha is in town i will be hosting a big meet.

there will be smash, there will pikmin, there will be Dr Pepper.
let me know if your coming.

people can stay from anytime sat to anytime monday.

this will likely be my last meet till the Zelda marathon and my birthday/hobbit meet in early-mid december.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
the smash documentary has been released. it would be great if the scene would watch it all together.

PaulieProcket

Smash Cadet
I should be able to make it, I'll have to look into transport! If anyone from Western Sydney is going by car let me know, petrol money involved :)! Otherwise I'll bus it there/back somehow lol

Edit - Uhh I'll be able to come, only if someone is driving back at 6 since I have work that night :I

PaulieProcket

Smash Cadet
@Gords, I decided I'll come, I'll be aiming to be at yours before midday to try and get the most out of it since I can't stay all too long, 2 questions though; whereabouts do you live again? I'm going to try (yes try I have a habit of getting lost xD) and train it to your area, and would I also be able to purchase a controller off you when I turn up? Thanks!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
gords lives on campus at UNSW, you can't directly train there. Your best bet is probably catching a bus from central (I don't remember which one, there's a bunch though)

Gords

Smash Champion
sounds good Cao,

Paul, from central take the 393 or 395 bus and get off at UNSW, then call me. i should have a controller for you. jarop is first in line though.

for those that are staying over night/s, remember to bring a towel.

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
A few friends and I are interested in going to ACL Sydney at the Roundhouse this weekend to spectate. Not sure how long they want to stay for, but since I'll be right next door I'll probably come around at some point during the weekend.

Gords

Smash Champion
i was thinking of popping over as well, one of my friends may be competing in SC2 there

Jarop

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1934-1003-4030
Yep Gords, could I get a PM with your number / details too? How much for the controller too? and if it's cool, one of the guys who was at YSB (Dong) wants to come along with me, is that alright?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
We"ll probably come Saturday noon. Still need to discuss plans with Ricky. People bring pokemon x and y? Also I have the pokemon stickers back so if people want one for their controller.

Anyone up for dinner in the city or something on Sat?

Gords

Smash Champion
my pokemon x & y wont be coming in a couple of weeks, make sure you bring your wii mote/ wii pro classic controller for pikmin 3 and i was thinking the thai place down the road for sat night dinner.

luxingo

Smash Journeyman
Can people try to bring their setups? From memory, we didn't have enough last time.

Gords, I'll be there at around noon tomorrow, leaving Sunday afternoon for church.

PaulieProcket

Smash Cadet
Wait a minute, is the meet tomorrow?

Edit: Oh ty summoner! Gords I'll be over around just after midday tomorrow then :) if it's ok I'll stay the night as well that way I can leave Sunday sometime for work.

cheese619

Smash Ace
Well, I'm very uncertain as to whether or not I can actually come to this, too many johns. But if I am in Sydney I'll let you know before I turn up at your apartment Gords :p

Top Bottom