• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
So much money circulating with these money matches...

While I'm at it, Melancholy, MM? I believe you wanted to at Andrew's farewell thingy but I couldn't go...

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Scott.
Eat a donut.
Don't be so rude to Shaya, isn't that Luke's job... >_<
Anyway, I'm gonna be so weird acting on the day.
Doped up on meds and stuff.
BUT...... nothing new.

Shaya I do want to MM you though, I've barley played you. :(
And you'll win, free money....
Annnnnnd I'm babbling. lol△
$5 for Shaya, $7 for Ricky, and I'll be stingy with anyone else.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I have plenty of drugs for that Ted.....

Which I'll give to you before we play and win the match via evil methods....HAHAHAHAHA

Edit: Note to self: Extremely obvious spoiler tags become even more obvious with font size changes..,

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
P.S. Money matches occur when there are TVs free after tournament stuffs.
:)
sure they do, but ganon challenges dont right? l2priority

MM's during tournament time slow things down to an abominable pace. Brawl MM's can last up to half an hour if not more. (If playing best 3 of 5). Holding up a tournament for half an hour is never a good idea.
thanks captain obvious, the sad thing is that given some of the people that go to these events, this did actually need to be said.

Just stel them.
what is this stel you speak of

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
mmm I sure am.

top tip: heres how to DI, be tedeth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sIM5dn2Bv4&feature=autofb

edit: dont be a noob, noob, thats the whole reason why I basically took over running your tourney for ages, because you were too busy too ganon challenges DURING POOLS, dont give me this lunch ****, during lunch everyone was nextdoor and the room was locked, and the ganon challenges would have kept on going if I didnt come over and tell you ***s to stop.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
dunno, whatever I'll MM your falco if you want, but I'd much rather fight MK, I actually enjoy that matchup if you can believe it, and nobody enjoys fighting failco

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
actually I am of the opinion (as is the majority of these boards) that mk V snake is pretty much a 50:50 matchup, where as snake V falco is closer to 55:45 falco's advantage.

but yeah, decide on the day doesnt bother me (thats if we have time to play at all.)

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
$5 dollars is ok Scoot, I will beat your falco in the tournament, with MK. But I'll take your MK with Snake in the money match.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I really wish, I just, you know, start to feel better.
W/E
Anyway I have convinced two random people I know in Sydney (well actually neither of them are from Sydney, but W/E again) to show up to this.
I am too pale atm.
IT ANNOYS ME.
Scott I'll figure out how much when I get there, probably $2 though, I'm poor as I haven't worked this week.

Edit: Meteor is still going to die for that proposal he made to me though.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Alright if we have doubles I need a team mate. Who wants to team with me, even though I'm not PR. JP, Ricky, Scoot?

Top Bottom