• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Scabe! I will play a set of five for free with you. That's just how generous I am.

Gords

Smash Champion
i want my money matches to be best of 3 since that is what a normal tourney set is, so if i lose the first 2 well im not good enough anyway to get a best of 5 set. but scabe if you want a best of 5 for our money match ill be more than happy to play it.

You have stopped trying with Diddy?
No its just that i have been focusing more on my toon link the last few months. i have just recently started playing my diddy again though since last tourney, although since i neglected him for so long i doubt he will be tourney material for this boost. but i want to get him tourney worthy again for thriller so i will be playing a lot of friendlies with him though.

I'll money match you Shaya. :)
i aslo want to money match you silfa

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Yeah, now hes no longer here, all those training sessions with the person who lives within a short public transport trip away, Elipsis (Lol) will bump Zero out quite fast and himself up to the top.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
I'll aim to move up to aboot 5th in the PR over the next few tournaments, this should be easier cause that loser Toby isn't going (what a twonk). Anyway we should occasionaly have some weekend training sessions JP, although I do have lots a work so I can't do it to often. Its just a shame that Toby and Zero don't exist anymore cause I believe they are also located reasonably close to your place.

Scabe, I would say I would play you for free in a best of 5 match, but I assume we'll get to do that anyway in the low tier finals. ;)

That did indeed just transpire.

Zero

Smash Hero
If that guy didn't exist, chances are I'd still be called Zero. dat underscore, man.

Liam, wanna MM? :)

EA, shall we MM this tourney?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Andrew sure, $2 like always? :3

Also imo if shaya gets to mm gords then I should too, im better than half those pr losers anyway. That ted guy? pfft, beat him all the time. Zero? 3stocks 24/7 tbh. gords if you disagree then your a scaredy cat. :) /badtrashtalkan

Isorropia

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, MMs all around for sure. $50 money matches in blazblue, you even get to pick what char I play. Sounds fair right?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
that loser Toby isn't going (what a twonk).
he's too busy trying to find the captains secret message in the microdot in the I on his swimming certificate.

So Toby, Luke and Ted will be at this?
hell yeah billy, your going too right? thats leet.

Kirby...
has a pretty leet projectile (up b)
oh shaya, you are your kirby up B tactics, what a card

also I agree with turtles suggestion, grow some balls and do it

Gords

Smash Champion
gords if you disagree then your a scaredy cat. :) /badtrashtalkan
dissagree with what? You MMing Shaya? Cause how would that make me a scaredy cat. Not that I disagree with you you MMing Shaya anyway.
If you are refering to a MM against me, then I'm fine for that too.

I am challenging the PR players but will also accept MM challengers from others, in both melée and brawl. Well as long as my money lasts. I'll probably have round $30 for MMs.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
*facepalm* Me MMing you, obviously. :p

dw though it was a joke, I know how much you fear my amazing world-class brawl skills.

Seriously though, if you're looking for MMs I'll be happy to. :)

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Ugh.
UGH.
UGH.

I feel like total shìt.
Rage.
If I don't feel better by Friday I may not even come (highly unlikely, I've already paid for everything; I'll probably just resort to Codeine even against doctors orders).
But if I do I'll MM anyone who wants a set.
Gords
EA
SCABE. :@
Also would be nice to play Liam and Shaya + Zero, or W/E the flock you're called now.
*Cries*

swordsaint

Smash Master
I have some spare cash for Money matches as well. So far I think I'm only playing Gords for $3 and Scabe for $2. Would be interested in playing others though.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
maybe we should have a MM scoot, havnt played you properly in a long time, I ****ing hate falco though

swordsaint

Smash Master
Don't worry Luke. You use Snake. Just counter mah gay with your own chains grabs. Just like be super patient crouching the lasers and throwing grenades at the right time and up tilt my phantasms or something. Not like Falco can kill Snake that well anyway.

How much? $5?

If you hate Falco that much I can use Metaknight or something, but that's just as gay and I'm not as good with him. =p

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
he's too busy trying to find the captains secret message in the microdot in the I on his swimming certificate.
He has been playing the prat version of Rimmer for quite some time now, so that is understandable. Thankyou Luke, you don't disappoint.

Also Scoot I'll money match your MK, I'll play Snake.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I'm totally just looking forward to the MM's. I seriously hope there'll be enough time to MM everyone. Even though it will take some time, I still want to do best of 5 with everyone, just because it feels like being in the grand finals and it's a good change from having best of 3's in tourney matches. :)

I should totally count how much money I'm going to lose.
EA
Scoot
Liam
Gords
S.D.
Jon/Silfa
Metanova (7th spot conspiracy)
Zero/Kaelido something ruby
Summoner (Free :bee:)
Melancholy (?)

Around $20 which isn't so so bad

I probably will have to do best of three due to time constraints :( What do you guys think?

I can't wait to just use Link in all three tier tourneys. I'm still hoping that there'll be doubles. And I can't wait to try out my Melee Link. I'm hyped up for this tourney. :bee:

Top Bottom