• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Thread

Pey

Smash Apprentice
Right so does anyone want to play b4 the weekend? Chrikies I haven't played since the tournament so now I will latch on to anyone that is playing. heh heh

Animus45

Smash Rookie
hey dudes.. this weekend is definitely going to be a no go for me. All of my school midterms and essay due dates are happening early next week, so i'm going to be swamped for the weekend. I haven't played smash since the tourny either, so i'm really craving some.. ahhh

When all of my school crap is finished up i'm for having a fest... lets say tentatively next Saturday, the 21st, my place in cole harbour. I'm thinking it'd be best if we got started as early as possible, and play until around 6 or so, as i'll be going to see k-os that night. Sunday is also definitely a possibility if saturday doesn't work for some of you... so let me know before then!

Rush 2112

Tag: 2112 (Twenty-one Twelve)
NNID
KevinOfNine
That sucks Hugh....

If anyone wants to play on Sunday,ZACH, I'll need an adress and a phone number. I have a cell phone so I need a better method of contact than Smashboards. And Id like to know asap

I've been playing smash since the tournament too :D

Pey

Smash Apprentice
**** hugh that sucks, but you gotta do what you gotta do. And a lot of people have todo school. Poor *******s... jk

Yeah man let's play Sunday either here or on Quinpool... Cmon is it just me and kevin or can we get some dartmouth/halifax *******s to play as well? Location isn't a big issue, we can use my house but if we're on quinpool maybe more people will show up since it's in Halifax. BTW: check e-mails Kevin

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
OK,so if theres going to be a few people I'll play at Intencity. However, it doesnt appear that there will be anybody else Zach. So Id rather play at your place. Oh, you live right by Hugh. Cool cause its pretty easy to get to his house and its not a far drive to yours. Maybe I can go pick you up we'll go to Hugh's for an hour and play. I already talked him into a few matchs :D I still dont have any details about my trip to Halifax. My girlfriend is going there for work so I said Id drive her. You should call me Zach, check your email. Anyways,I'll check this in a few hours and before I leave tommorow. I will post when I leave, I should be reachable on my cell from this moment on. Show me your moves!

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
Good stuff guys

Next time I'll bring Mario Tennis and Mario Pary. And my PS2 with Tekken 5 and DBZ Tenkaichi, which is just as addictive as Smash... for realz

And I propose we start having money matchs. Best 2 out 3. Start saving ur allowance now fellas heheheh

If someone disagrees with anything you can just catch a boat to f u c k -ofity-land! >.<

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
Wow...where is everybody? HAHA
We have another smasher in town, Vic. He posted before under lilindian..i think. I went to his place at St. FX and played for about an hour. He's good....
We'll all get to play sometime soon, within a few weekends i hope. I'll see what I can do
We'll start out with a tourney of our own.
I WILL BE MAKING UP THE RULES AND THERE CAN BE NO ARGUEMENTS.
I can work on the rules at work and I'll make em really good

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
what happened to your previous post Zach? did you retract some statements haha
i havnt played smash in a while, im more into ps2. mainly tekken5 and DBZ. so maybe next time we'l play more than smash

cb_marth

Smash Ace
You guys should come over some time? I mean there are a few of us that play, and we found a lot more guys around here that play and they are pretty good. We could have our won hige tournament. Ya know tape our matchs maybe have a cash prize, show some of these guys that there are some "good" Canadain players.

Pey

Smash Apprentice
fireemblempride. me vs. the best smasher in Alberta best of 19 with a $200 money match just to make it more interesting to the haters.

Ehhhh?

Btw are we talking about Mike aka captain Canada here?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
lol i believe we is. From what I hear, he is "undisputedly" the "most skilled" smashbros "player" that canada has to this "moment".

/unnecesary quotations

lol i believe he is "konkey dong" onthese forums. =O he beat chu in a tourny match, i hear. Doc ftw??

Hmmm... I don't remember hearing of you?

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
hahaha what pointless drivel. talking about the best smasher in canada. he's the best "known" smasher in canada. say what you will,i wont be a part of it....besides what i just said now

anyways,there are other games besides smash. hell,i havn't played in weeks. im more into DBZ Tenkaichi :D and so will the NS boys. you'll see. get good at that game mother fawkers

right now, best known smasher in NS is Vic. sorry guys,its true. we'l have to play alot better to beat him. but we can do it, we'l have to work on some strategy's or something, cuz he's good.

as far as going to PEI, Zach has a car and I have a car, i dunno what kind of shape his car is it, but mines prolly the one to take us there. Me, Zach, Hugh...Mark...maybe Vic or Dom. it'l get done some day. just not sure when. my weekends are pretty much booked solid forever heh... but it'd be a great outing

im done for now, peace out suckas

Pey

Smash Apprentice
I've never played vic. As far as i knew "balz" was the best and ive never even seen the guy. Maybe if these guys showed up at some outings then we would know who is the best, like it matters anyway.

But yeah emblem I sux, but it would be a worthwhile trip. I've seen mike play and tho he doesn't proclaim his godliness I can tell he knows about games. Even if I lost the matches which there is an 80# chance of I wouldn't regret it but maybe my car might. Anyway I think it sounds interesting.

But yeah link, let's do up PEI, me and you or whoever else wants to come... if those guys are down I'm down for whatever , but if **** is tying you down then make due without you as there could be as many trips as those who are willing.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
he's the best "known" smasher in canada.

anyways,there are other games besides smash.

peace out suckas
best known smasher indeed. This is what i'm trying to say.

2) other games besides smash? ...

... as if they matter. I bought a GC solely for smash.

3) ***** watch who you calin a sucka *muffled afro-american sounding protests*

and don't you forget it.

=D <3 canada

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
theres a canada thread for talking about other players in canada. no need to post that stuff on here

Pey

Smash Apprentice
Link and u guys are comin with me if there is some kind of Canadian tourney and if everyone is invited.

"No johns" as they ssay.

lilindian

Smash Rookie
havent posted on this thread in a while but link thanks for the compliment. i'd really like to play some other people and i would be willing to go to tournaments. i'd only be free for the next couple of weeks though. finals start dec 5 for me.

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
we are the entire maritime roster,we make the tourneys. whens good for you cb_marth?

its high time we all get together guys. its been a few weeks now. how is everyones weekends lookin?

DBZ will be played, be prepared

Animus45

Smash Rookie
Hey guys... we've been doing weeklies/bi-weeklies at my place on weekends, so if you can come to Dartmouth just let us know and we can probably organize around you.

Pey and I were talking about going out to some big tournament in Ontario or Quebec sometime, and its definitely do-able. We'll wait for a big one to come up, and organize around it, hope to get a full car!

ps. screw dbz its all about the smash

lilindian

Smash Rookie
my weekends are always empty. especially the next couple. im headin back to RI around the 15 of dec. but until then im looking to practice with anytime

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Hey, if you were planning on coming over for a tournament, you better stay tuned for upcoming news. I'll let you guys know of updates ;)

One is an East coast versus West coast regional tournament (mainly Alberta+BC vs Ontario+Quebec). It should involve the best of the best in Canada, and that would be your best chance to play every pro in Canada at once. Unfortunately, it will most probably be held in Toronto (chance that it may be in Montreal if it takes too long for them to organize, but eh, Toronto is better for everyone). It SHOULD happen during the spring or so.

The second will be an INTERNTIONAL tournament held in Montreal. This one will try to feature not only the best of Canada, but the best of America as well. Think of it as our Canadian OC2. Hundreds of Canadian and American pros duking it out =) and some wild partying afterwards for the older people =) This one should be held around early summer.

Looking forward to meeting you guys! Better practice up!

lilindian

Smash Rookie
nice montreal where the drinkiking age is 18. i'll finally be able to get into a bar without using a fake. sounds like a good time. by the way if anyone wants to play just to get better im more than willing to teach u the tips and tricks i know.

Pey

Smash Apprentice
Ok ThatGuy thanks for the information. Sounds pretty cool.

lilindian let'a play sometime.

lilindian

Smash Rookie
i have all this week to play. i should study but taking breaks i always good. i think i have an exam evryday at 9am but after 11 i'm free to do what i want. the same goes for next week too. I kinda want to get some practice in before i go back to RI.

Animus45

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, having a smash get together tomorrow night (friday) at my place in cole harbour. All are welcome.

Animus45

Smash Rookie
Well it didn't happen Friday, but we had a bit of a smash gathering last night. Good fun guys we'll have to do it more over the holiday. Kevin man (and anyone else) you gotta come down sometime over the christmas break! Let me know if this is possible, we can plan a smashfest around you.

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
wow,havn't been here in a while. i havn't played smash in a while either. i have Phantasy Star Universe. great game. i spend my free time doing that. but, i did play a little smash last night, over at stevens. and next time you guys will see my best samus and fox. so, i will make plans to go over sometime soon

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
hey guys,hows everybody's Saturday?? this saturday. I'm gonna try and go up if theres availability

respond ASAMFP

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
so I'll be able to go to Halifax this weekend...but judging on the response i got from my last post, i dont see the point in me stating this. but whatever

Animus45

Smash Rookie
do it up kev!
sorry for the lack of interest, i was trying to lay off the smash for awhile. I'll definitely be down to play a bit this weekend

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
things didnt turn out quite like i thought. i cant go up this weekend, but i may be going into halifax for another reason next weekend. ill have to wait and see

Pey

Smash Apprentice
OK guys, only way I see a tournament happening is through Intencity.

Top Bottom