• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hey people in my car.

If Socal can't come through with housing for Friday, I guess we're just gonna change the plan to leave on Saturday around noon.

Also I'd totally "do that" too.

pockyD

Smash Legend
luis if you want a ride saturday (or are considering it), you have to tell me =\

i shouldn't hear it secondhand from falcomist, or i might promise your spot(s) to others without knowing O_o

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ill keep it in mind superrad

cuz this is warmup for the BRAWL one i'm going to make in....

(a couple years)

anyway, what else am i supposed to do? chain grab? wobble? no thanks

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Nice video chok. Also the song worked out nicely I think. 5 star'd

Naota21t

Smash Champion
luis if you want a ride saturday (or are considering it), you have to tell me =\

i shouldn't hear it secondhand from falcomist, or i might promise your spot(s) to others without knowing O_o
Yea justins been telling me. I'm just not 100% sure, so I don't want to tell you and then just like flake out at the last second and end up taking someone's spot. I'll definitely know by the end of today though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7uVUsiHIGk

pixel quality is kind of low
but the frame rate is alright
let it load fully

my combo video
Love the music. John Legend is a sav. Definitely interesting choice for music (when I listen to John Legend I don't think videogames AT ALL). But good none-the-less.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Sry Pocky, I can't go this weekend to Quak's. Its like the birthday of some family friend.

Falcomist has been itching to play this friday nite, if you're interested.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I'm loving the anniversary drops, its making me sooo rich.

I've found a Skanda, and scrolled it w/ 2 30's and 3 60's. Sooo much money...

Naota21t

Smash Champion
So what IS the story of Maple, anyway?

No one has ever told it to me.
The story is... something happened.

And it's your responsibility to stop this something from happening by grinding.... and grinding... and grinding, until you're bored.

Yea, thats about it.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
The story is... something happened.

And it's your responsibility to stop this something from happening by grinding.... and grinding... and grinding, until you're bored.

Yea, thats about it.
So something happened, and we're trying to stop it from happening? TIME PARADOX.

Maple is dumb.

darkatma

Smash Hero
So what IS the story of Maple, anyway?

No one has ever told it to me.
Once upon a time, there were a lot of kids on the streets. Some just stood around, others actually exercised and played sports. Then, one day someone from Nexon decided.. hrm our kids aren't fat enough in this overly obese country, let's make them even more unfit and unhealthy by creating a computer game that requires no skill (but extreme patience) to play. So Maple Story, with its slow pace, chibi characters, and colorful nonsense, was created. And people are addicted because it's better than doing homework, it gives you relationships (hell, you can marry people in the game)

okay i give up it all sounds dumb

Miztik

Smash Master
the story of maple is pretty much like the never ending story...there's no beginning and no end...the story writes itself as you go on...

Top Bottom