• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
blame me ppl i DSMASHED AND CHARGE B from myDK TO SEND THE BIWEEKlY GONE XD.

Yea sucks no smash this weekend oh well. If anyone wanna smash ^^ on saturday we'll see first.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Norcal should attend the SoCal tournament I'm running :3

Too much fun guys, it'd be too good. I'll pass around a bottle of Jaeger for anyone who wants to drinksies up afterwards lol. :laugh:

Nah, but serious, sorry to hear about the cancellation. Much <3 from SoCal.

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
if anyone hosts an item fest tell me...mmkay bye

dude that cookie monster post cracked me up for like days....Hey prodigy! post up that rolling white dog! it was sooooo funny!!! HAHAHAHAHA "DO a barrel roll!!!!" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK at its EARS flap!!! HAHAHAHAHA poor doofus!

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
if anyone hosts an item fest tell me...mmkay bye

dude that cookie monster post cracked me up for like days....Hey prodigy! post up that rolling white dog! it was sooooo funny!!! HAHAHAHAHA "DO a barrel roll!!!!" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK at its EARS flap!!! HAHAHAHAHA poor doofus!
Your wish is my command Yenyen....

For the 3rd time....... here we go

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
I requested a tournament at TGE tmw. they posted their response on the website www.gamingedgegaming.com

"Per request, our first tournament at our new location will be Super Smash Brothers Melee! It is going to be held tomorrow, December 23rd between 1pm and 8pm. It's last minute, but it's still better than waiting for after the holidays. For this tournament we will only be able to accept 16 competitors and we would appreciate extra gamecubes for use in the tournament although we will not be able to give any discount. "

Can anybody come? FTA will be there, team pauk will be there.. so that leaves about 7-10 spots..

can anybody make it?

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Mr. Pink is an enigma in F.T.A., I've never met him or seen him play, whereas I Smash with the rest of F.T.A. quite often. I have no idea who he is, or how good he is.

SuperRad

Smash Master
i know some of you guys play magic
i need some cards to finish this deck, does anyone have a good ammount of Invasion/Odyssey block commons/uncommons still? I'd be willing to buy them.

I'll put up a list of what i need in a bit, but heres a partial:
2 Circular Logic
3 Wild Mongerel
? Upheavel (atleast 1, depends how much they go for)
1-3 City of Brass (any set)
1-3 Standstill (my friend told me these things were expensive now, so I might only go for one)
3 Merfolk Looters

I'll take cards in any condition for a good price. PM me or reply if you got anything I need.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Good news people, I got the capture card for my laptop AND some composite splitters. So now when I'm at the biweekly, if someone requests their video to be recorded (within reason), they can play on the TV and have it recorded to the laptop!

Then I do some conversions here and there, and upload it on youtube.

Other options are, if you bring a blank disc, you can do the conversions and the uploading if you want, I'll just put all the matches on the disc.

I've found that just about 20 minutes of recording is 300 megabytes of data so.....basically 40 minutes per disc :). Yeah....(Unless you convert it, it will be 300)

Dread101

Smash Journeyman
**** its a shame i really feel like smashing today well if u live around the union city area or live close to a bart station hit me up! i feel playin somebody

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
i know some of you guys play magic
i need some cards to finish this deck, does anyone have a good ammount of Invasion/Odyssey block commons/uncommons still? I'd be willing to buy them.

I'll put up a list of what i need in a bit, but heres a partial:
2 Circular Logic
3 Wild Mongerel
? Upheavel (atleast 1, depends how much they go for)
1-3 City of Brass (any set)
1-3 Standstill (my friend told me these things were expensive now, so I might only go for one)
3 Merfolk Looters

I'll take cards in any condition for a good price. PM me or reply if you got anything I need.
LOLZ MADNESS DECKZ!!!!!! Dude I havent seend MTG in.... too long. You play extended? I was a booster draft *****.

Top Bottom