• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

SuperRad

Smash Master
LOLZ MADNESS DECKZ!!!!!! Dude I havent seend MTG in.... too long. You play extended? I was a booster draft *****.
nah i just play with friends. I guess now I would have to play extended :laugh: I havent played since odyssey block so all my cards are from like invasion through judgement, except for some stuff from urza's block, 6th+7th edition, etc. I started a cheap threshhold deck before I quit (basically a madness deck if you are broke, was fairly decent and i got everything i needed from booster packs/trading with friends.) Now I want to turn that into a madness deck.

do you have like any cards still? my friends want to get back into it, you might be able to sell some off.

Miharu

Smash Hero
i know some of you guys play magic
i need some cards to finish this deck, does anyone have a good ammount of Invasion/Odyssey block commons/uncommons still? I'd be willing to buy them.

I'll put up a list of what i need in a bit, but heres a partial:
2 Circular Logic
3 Wild Mongerel
? Upheavel (atleast 1, depends how much they go for)
1-3 City of Brass (any set)
1-3 Standstill (my friend told me these things were expensive now, so I might only go for one)
3 Merfolk Looters

I'll take cards in any condition for a good price. PM me or reply if you got anything I need.
Frozenserpent plays Magic like a tard. I'd have him PM you, but he stayed up playing WoW until 4 in the morning, don't know if he even woke up today. I'll tell him to IM you or something.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i got my first taste of SS last night. you guys are lucky to have him at nearly every biweekly hahah, his falcon is so beastly. took me like 7 friendlies but i was finally able to beat him once. now i know what it takes, but i don't think i'll be able to do it again. his movement is unorthodox lol. i <3 ncb's i wanna go to another one. please don't have an ncb on jan 6 cuz that's the next tge ;)

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
i know some of you guys play magic
i need some cards to finish this deck, does anyone have a good ammount of Invasion/Odyssey block commons/uncommons still? I'd be willing to buy them.

I'll put up a list of what i need in a bit, but heres a partial:
2 Circular Logic
3 Wild Mongerel
? Upheavel (atleast 1, depends how much they go for)
1-3 City of Brass (any set)
1-3 Standstill (my friend told me these things were expensive now, so I might only go for one)
3 Merfolk Looters

I'll take cards in any condition for a good price. PM me or reply if you got anything I need.
Let's draft at the next biweekly!!!

How come your building upheavel lol... isn't that like 2 - 3 sets ago... i miss oddyssey block =(

Raves

Smash Apprentice
someone bring pokemon cards!!!!! i wanna battle someone!!! =D hopefully someone has a deck lying around somewhere.

Ian

Smash Ace
I play a little WoW TCG.

And now I have Blokus in Triangle form. Seriously.
did you ever get the turtle??? rofl!

I think...there should be...wow VS MS crews...

hmm who plays

King,Sheridan,Frotaz,SideFX...Boback(not sure how to spell your name sorry :D) and myself vs

Silent Spectre, BTZO,Myko,Lunin's Sister, Lunin's Brother

^^?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Any of you guys know the board game "Settlers of Catan". I just started playing it and its reallly fun.
me scamp simna and sheridan played this after one biweekly. scamp introduced ransom and politics into it.;)
:cool:

mike666

Smash Apprentice
LOL of course I know what this is from mangz XD, it's Mac Dre, come on :p
alrite but dnt get too excited i gave u an easy 1. here, let's make it a lil more difficult

Cut da swisha
Wit da French tips
Pull it close so I can
Give a soft lick
Then press wit my lips
Making sure da stuff sticks

no cheating

Top Bottom