• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

SuperRad

Smash Master
QFT

@SuperRad:

I play as Frodlawner (60 UD Rogue, name used to be HarryPooter but it got changed T_T) or Chaoswarrior or chaoswarlock on stormscale, but i've never seen you around.. whisper/pm/aim me if you feel like it. also it's not always me playing the chars.. so yea
whoa.... weird

if you see me on (Holis) give me a whisper sometime.

i stopped playing for a while but i remember reading your name on the SS forums. I just came back. I''m not that known or anything, I kept a pretty loprofile (I was in incoming for a while but thats about it) how strnage that you live in santa cruz.

you go to school here?

HarryPooter

Smash Cadet
whoa.... weird

if you see me on (Holis) give me a whisper sometime.

i stopped playing for a while but i remember reading your name on the SS forums. I just came back. I''m not that known or anything, I kept a pretty loprofile (I was in incoming for a while but thats about it) how strnage that you live in santa cruz.

you go to school here?
I go to Scott's Valley High.. where I live is technically Santa Cruz but it's closer to SV. -_-

Edit: Also, LFG Smash!

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
ahhh man! i need more people to smash with! im willing to drive 45 minutes for smash, an hour if its something really cool! i dont have too much to do the next week or so, someone smash withme XD

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
holy crap! i was under the impression that the tape i got from recording stuff at the last biweekly was going to be meh, maybe half an hour worth of a few matches. but ****, there is i think an hour and 40 minutes worth of stuff, and there are some good matches! the first match of foxroar vs. sheridan had me on the edge of my...erm...couch, because it was so intense. and loads of other good matches too!

unfortunatly the questest way they will be online is my giving the tape to someone who can get it to concord so king can do w/e with it...which means probably atleast a month before anyone gets to see anything.

i can, however, put them on to cheap DVDs. it might be worth my effort if people are interested in buying them >_>

there's no sound, but there is a huge quantity of matches, and some of them were really good. i'd like to figure out exactly what every match is if i can, and i can give a nice list of whats on them to see if people are interested.

so if there's some interest for people getting a DVD of this, let me know!

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm trying to update the letter that lets me use the MacQuarrie Hall building on the weekends (the last day was last biweekly). I'll have more on that tomorrow, but for now, just assume the biweekly is happening this Saturday.

Raves

Smash Apprentice
oh man.... falconist's DK is a fiend O.O. i remember playing it @ art's house once. it ***** my suckie fox so hard... and my suck dk too! T_T **** u falcomist!!!! i'll have my revenge one of these days!!!!! >.<

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
what the my donkey kong? OO RIGHT my DK as good as CAPTAIN JACK HAHAHAA.

WAIT this is stupid it referring to me losing to DK against lunin -_-. SCREW U LUNINSPECTRA XD.

Saur

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, a San Diego smasher here (got into the smash scene last year at UCSD) up in my hometown Santa Clara for the break. Some sorta smash up in norcal before christmas sounds mighty fun... if no official tourney's happening are there any informal smashings going on around here? Anybody wanna fight a lower-latitude-honed Yoshi? I'm no Gabe but uh, I'm hard to 3-stock?

Zoap

Smash Master
falcomist dk eh. w/e lol whiteboyninja give me the tape ill put them online, if i can make the trip some time this week to ur house ill stay for awhile and play wit you to. I dont play much these days lol

Top Bottom