• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB1, Official last Gigabits for melee!!!!! March 9th, confirmed!

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
mayb so......but where not ur average puffs, i can read ganons like books.....a smart fox is a toughy tho
never undersestimate your opponent. ganons can be easily comboe'd but one or two hits and your ****ed. i was playing puff before a lot of you even knew how to wavedash so trust me when i say don't underestimate your opponent. ;)

BluRay

Smash Apprentice
never undersestimate your opponent. ganons can be easily comboe'd but one or two hits and your ****ed. i was playing puff before a lot of you even knew how to wavedash so trust me when i say don't underestimate your opponent. ;)
im sure ive been playing puff just as long as u hav i dont need any advice n that area thanx : /

BluRay

Smash Apprentice
you see how i get fvcked over by WATO? vericz and uuaa dont want to team with me. and now hungay b. would rather team with nick than me? :confused: atleast i gots mah boi zoro there. and i kno ray wont punk me like that. i so want to team with ray now...peace

-hiroshi
didu see our matches on youtube us vs. rice and shiz and us vs. exarch and fenrir on yoshi story... we won that 1.....i found them the other day did u post them.....i think it was phanna

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I'm definitely gonna try to come to this. I love going back to Orlando and Smash is the best reason why. I'm not busy on Saturday's EVER, so I'm almost definitely making this.

Top Bottom