• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB1, Official last Gigabits for melee!!!!! March 9th, confirmed!

BluRay

Smash Apprentice
yo you've placed at crapy tourneys, whats the big deal? stop making a big fuzz out of it

place at gigs and people will consider you good, theyre are way too many people that deserve to be top 10 before you do

no thrash talk intended, u've gotten better but there's no way ur top 10
yo hungry get third place at giga and watch otrus jaw drop lol....... j/k otru that would b hot tho

-beleive n the puff

skrach8

Smash Lord
CFL Team Captain(s):
xYz, Skratch
CFL for sure is:

Col Bol
Skratch
Uuaa
Dop
Derf

maybes:
Law
Hozart
Vericz
Hiroshi
XYZ
SheerMadness
Exarch
Fenrir

MEFL Team Captain :
Linguini
MEFL For sure:

thats the list so far, I gotta get with skratch to pick the rest. Theres gonna be plenty of time before the tourney to organize a team.

*the list are subject to change at any time. Teams need to be set in stone before the tourney starts*

Ok to XYZ, i know we talked bout crews and such. But you excluded some people who have extreme priority over others. You should really be consulting Joetru about people playing in the crew battle, not me. I already said Joe is the captain of the crew battle, he is throwing the tourny basically, im only assisting. And since you are basically handling the crew battle portion of this, it should be Otru captain and XYZ cocaptain. As far as the list goes it looks ok to me, but know that some people are already on that list.

Just a word from me to you.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
I'm gonna pick up my game for next gigs on get on this crew.

tru

I think Juib and I are good enough to qualify for 'maybe,' considering we've both beaten people on the list, heh.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's pretty easy to decide the SWFL crew, unless of course we only do some weird number!!!

DaShizwiz
Keepspeedn
RockCrock
QueenDVS
Shiekssbm
UberIce
phanna
Dewdadash
Smashmac

That's pretty much ALL of SWFL...LOL!!!

:colorful:

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Will, just to let you know, this isnt something we were planning on doing for this tourney, you need to consult with me and ryan (since we are the ones HOSTING) before making arrangements of any kind, you're being too hasty and you dont even know if we are gonna have enough time for all this crew stuff...

First, RYAN and I HAVE TO GET THE VENUE.

Second, we need to set everything up; doubles, pools for singles and singles brackets will most likely consume the whole time that were gonna have for the tourney, so crews is only an alternative if there is time for it, we can only rent the room out for certain amount of hours, specially cuz its prolly gonna be on campus and its pretty expensive, so please stop organizing things without consulting!!. Ryan, louie and I will handle it, so stop organizing things that prolly wont even go down.

So yeah not str8 will, next time ask before you make a post of this magnitude.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
hot drop, drop top, top drop, drop it like it's hot, yeah ***** im da ****

skrachnoob8 said:
as for the crew battle tournament. there isnt going to be one. just regional crew battles.
That's the dumbest thing i've ever heard. Crew battles >>>>> region wtf? Is you want to make the tourney appeal to multiple states? ok i guess thats fine

w/e SW wins either way w/FC or w/o out

skrach8

Smash Lord
So i want crews to go down, for sure. Joe and ryan are handling the main tourny, which is stated in the above..... doubles, pools, then singles. Crews are the very last thing we are doing. If anyone has anything the would like to say speak to me, then i send it through Joe and Ryan. The crew battle is an idea that could possibly happen. So the miscommunication was my fault. As far as making the list. Everyone has to step up there game. Anyone can be on the list. I could be taken off, and someone else can be put on. Just depends on how well everyone does.

Know this.... there is a possibility that we are going to do regular crew battles, not regionals. Like i said final decision is up to Joe and Ryan.

Again sorry about the miscommunication.... and no this doesnt mean that the list should be thrown away.
So whoever is on the list, dont worry, we are still taking you guys under consideration.

Rock is like a little 7 year old. stop picking fights with the big kids. lol noob. go play with ur raddle.

skrach8

Smash Lord
lol rock did u not read the post. i said there was a miscommunication. i would rather do crews. but some crews do not have enough people.... NT has enough people. like i said its in the works. so stop being a prick. lol this kid wants to be president of smash and ****. lol u crack me up. how do u like UF so far?

Raistlin

Smash Lord
All right, I'm just gonna have to own at Gigabits to get on this CFL crew, that's all.

Or crash and burn and watch from the sidelines :(

Either way, I'm hoping for a CFL win.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Will, just to let you know, this isnt something we were planning on doing for this tourney, you need to consult with me and ryan (since we are the ones HOSTING) before making arrangements of any kind, you're being too hasty and you dont even know if we are gonna have enough time for all this crew stuff...

First, RYAN and I HAVE TO GET THE VENUE.

Second, we need to set everything up; doubles, pools for singles and singles brackets will most likely consume the whole time that were gonna have for the tourney, so crews is only an alternative if there is time for it, we can only rent the room out for certain amount of hours, specially cuz its prolly gonna be on campus and its pretty expensive, so please stop organizing things without consulting!!. Ryan, louie and I will handle it, so stop organizing things that prolly wont even go down.

So yeah not str8 will, next time ask before you make a post of this magnitude.
thats fine whatever....
im only going to enter, don't expect **** from me.
and lou, that was ****ed up, how are you going to tell me to post the event, then say all this **** with joe, I TOLD YOU. I wanted it approved, before i posted it, so I dont look like a jack ***.

not str8...
"oh no man, you're handling this portion, go ahead."

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
whoa wtf lol. noob on noob crime in this thread. I must take the t hrone back and call the shots. lol j/k guyz, play nice. wtf is this hating on each other. it's all in good fun ;) the testament of old would not be pleased ;(

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Seriously now, the list was the first names that came to my mind, i was gonna go over today and either finsh the list or get it close to completion.

but like i said i want no part in the tourney, im just going to enter. that **** took 45mins of my time to write up and, due to some negative ppl, i just deleted it. :mad:

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Seriously now, the list was the first names that came to my mind, i was gonna go over today and either finsh the list or get it close to completion.

but like i said i want no part in the tourney, im just going to enter. that **** took 45mins of my time to write up and, due to joe, i just deleted it. :mad:
Thats how it was supposed to be posted as, and yeah I wasnt happy either.

So enough with this stupid argument, its not louie's fault i just like being informed of whats going down, when im also part of this event's organization... thats all.

Worse case scenario I was thinking about regular crews, but that's prolly not gonna happen either due to time constraints, so this will be discussed until we get the venue, im gonna try several other places on campus...

skrach8

Smash Lord
rohins are u startin **** too, god ****it. thats it............. and its squashed. agreed.

NOW that everything is behind us, all of the minor altercations and such, blah, blah, commense hype about this tournament. I hate this game, i really do, it brings the beasts and demons out of me. I have been Mr. Negative lately, and my crew has brought it to my attention. I do apologize.

NOOB TESTAMENT for the win.

End statement.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
blahhh tru.

and lol, sin instead of skratch, i remember assem and I use to talk about that and just laugh. haha

Renth

Smash Hero
tempting....very tempting...

if i can afford a plane ticket both ways around dec 1st i'll be there

I miss you guys.

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
tis true pete, we always do horrible, so it would only make sense if our last tourney we get dead last. ;)

Top Bottom