• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB1, Official last Gigabits for melee!!!!! March 9th, confirmed!

skrach8

Smash Lord
ryan and his ****in sad/happy faces, uh isnt there a school nearby where we can do this. i mean there are so many building by ucf, im sure if ucf doesnt work out, which it will..... there are alot of other places that have venues.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
You can def count me in hopefully hungry'll give me a ride. oh yea this is my new player name my former was kuyashi I'm hungry's partner in case you forget. umm yea looks like its gonna be huge. and i doubt brawl will replace melee but w.e.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
someone respond to my double post.

lol, watch brawl be postponed.....

Luis had to confirm his authority by saying he's my partner.

lol j/k

I dunno if my parents are takin me to this or if wato is taking me.

So

we'll see.

SMASH JOURNEYMAN FTW!!!!

yayz

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
You can def count me in hopefully hungry'll give me a ride. oh yea this is my new player name my former was kuyashi I'm hungry's partner in case you forget. umm yea looks like its gonna be huge. and i doubt brawl will replace melee but w.e.
Don't you get that at like...100 posts?
you might be right

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
yea bear powers got *****.
Me and louie just don't have good sync.
Nah we have ok sync just you and nick have better sync. If we ever do teams though lol it should totslly be The Cereal Box[/I]. I'm porb gonna be one of the worst smashers til winter break cuz of all the school crap and band. -_- IB sucks I'm preety sure we wont have any competitions or anything for this so it should be good. Juan my dad can prob pick us up if needed like last time

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
someone respond to my double post.

lol, watch brawl be postponed.....

Luis had to confirm his authority by saying he's my partner.

lol j/k

I dunno if my parents are takin me to this or if wato is taking me.

So

we'll see.

SMASH JOURNEYMAN FTW!!!!

yayz
-_- partner as in the person you've done the most maches with and got good with.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Go ahead and put me down for this, I see no reason why I shouldn't be able to make it.

Also, I see hozart and DF's names on the attendance list. Is this just wistful thinking or have they actually expressed interest in coming to this?

Renth

Smash Hero
IF <~~~ I make it which i probably will.

Who wants MMs and amount?

Edit:

Col Bol?
Linguini?
anyone?

;)

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Sign me up for this one too. I don't think I'll have too much trouble making it. dude jmanuel i actually found a smasher at cypress its insane there are just a bunch of noobs him. I've yet to play him but he seems to know his stuff.

Top Bottom