• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Johns 7/10 Hbox was hungry for some tristate!

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
7: castro (nando) -- Jaffar son
9: max (OTG) -- good times, we should play more
9: arc -- next time, we will have a diff outcome
17: d1 -- :) we go way back bro, sorry I talk mad **** when I play lol
17: roman -- great set, don't ban fd :p
17: esposo (husband) -- thx for friendlies... HOW SCARY IS HUSBAND?!?!
25: niko -- I like your marth a lot, sorry for *****ing out the 3rd game :p
33: roor -- I will never lose to a Falcon in tourney :)

D1

Banned via Administration
LOL @ Scout you don't talk sh** dude, you're legit!

Yo R00R we gotta chill more son! Brooklyn has to stick together!

DIP!!!!!!

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Word D1 hit me up any time on aim or something.

I will never lose to a Link unless its German. =)

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Word D1 hit me up any time on aim or something.

I will never lose to a Link unless its German. =)
That's ok, I use Marth. I only go for gimps in tourney vs falcon. I'm kinda like m2k vs spacies. I don't miss.

Also get at me for being the oldest smasher in our region... when melee was released iin 2001 I was older than hungrybox is now :p

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Hahaha, aw. That makes me feel bad cause I feel so old XD. That's probably because most of the community is 21 and below haha.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Old a$$ adults lol naw I'm 21 so that sounts for sumthing I guess.....@deathknight....yes they r beastly players but still jiggs is jiggs....she is broke.....1 hit kill that is easy to combo fastfallers into...can't really combo her that well....almost impossible to gimp....sounds pretty broke....taj is a amazing player and make mew2 look godly but u don't see ppl callin mew2 broken.......ask hbk what was going on in his doubles match against hbox.....the fat opera singing ***** is broke as they come

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Nobody has ever said Mewtwo is broken is because Taj never wins tournaments using him or place very well at all for that matter. Jiggs also dies at about 70 from strong attacks so you don't need to combo or gimp her most of the time. There are also other hard characters to gimp like Peach. Not quite as hard as Jiggs but still up there. The power of rest is broken but if it misses she dies so it balances out.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
some quick shoutouts to you all.

1: broken fat ***** (Hbox): Was good seeing you again man, glad you came up north to play :D
2: jeyzoos (jman): I want a rematch sometime in the future, we'll see if I get 4stocked twice AGAIN.
3: zapato (vanz): didn't get to play you, but you seemed like a cool dude
4: MARTH (HBK): I played you ina couple friendlies, you're filthy.
5: chopz: we didnt get to play, but like you said. Apex we shall
5: hax: Captain Abdulaziz Douglas Jay Falcon Al-Yami. 2GUD.
7: castro (nando)
7: baboso (DJN): nice seeing you again, we'll get some friendlies in next time
9: max (OTG): Didn't get to play you, but you're hilarious. We'll play soon.
9: arc
9: swift: Good friendlies, was nice seeing you again
9: hazz: You and HBK destroyed us in teams. GGs
13: faux
13: ultima
13: prog: Your commentary is 2rape. Thanks for the uploads and GG's in losers lol
13: mofo: YOU'RE **** I LOVE YOU
17: d1: we got in 1 match, wish we coulda played longer!
17: steve
17: roman
17: sneak: GG, close set man. Good luck in NC
17: project
17: sensei
17: kyu puff
17: esposo (husband): nice seeing you again.
25: deathknight
25: KC ice
25: pcjona: Homie... our team was amazing. We'll be sure to play some singles next time
25: over9000: POKEFLOATS GAYED YOU, YOU COULDA WON. GOD****IT MATT
25: eman
25: niko: Nice finally playing you, your marth is nasty.
25: pyro: GG's man, keep workin on that Roy. I expect you to be destroying me next time we play.
25: spife
33: will: We didnt play, but it was cool seeing you there
33: smashjin: GGs in doubles lol
33: roor
33: JH
33: drizz
33: lunar
49: twebb: Nice fox! Those were fun matches we had, can't wait to play you again :p

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Nobody has ever said Mewtwo is broken is because Taj never wins tournaments using him or place very well at all for that matter. Jiggs also dies at about 70 from strong attacks so you don't need to combo or gimp her most of the time. There are also other hard characters to gimp like Peach. Not quite as hard as Jiggs but still up there. The power of rest is broken but if it misses she dies so it balances out.
But the rest isn't hard to get on spacies (75%) of the community maybe I could be wrong.....there r a quite the few setups.....she dies around 70 u die around 0

Deathknight

Smash Ace
You only get rested if you don't DI properly most of the time. Not to mention the fact that if you DI it right you can live at low % or come back and punish her resulting in a kill. Though that's just vs 3 commonly used characters anyway. That doesn't make her broken to have a good way to win a match up with certain characters. Marth brutally murders Jiggs if you play the match up right. Marth completely outranges and outprioritizes everything Jiggs does and if you get a grab it's combos or tipper. Plus if that fails up tilt at 90% kills.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah jiggs isn't broken in fact i've never fought a jigglypuff i couldn't handle, i've lost to them but its not like you're scared at all like against marth or sheik.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i did sooo baddd aggaiin lol

my only shoutout goes to the everyone.....

everybody-watch out cuz once nando unlocks his sharingan its over. he wont be missing tech chases once that ****s unlocked.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
That's ok, I use Marth. I only go for gimps in tourney vs falcon. I'm kinda like m2k vs spacies. I don't miss.

Also get at me for being the oldest smasher in our region... when melee was released iin 2001 I was older than hungrybox is now :p
Good thing I dont have tons of marth experience... unless you count G$, Niko, and Bob$.

Niko45

Smash Master
24, here.

Also deathknight your numbers and everything in general about jiggs is just wrong. Jiggs is incredibly good, the clear cut best char imo, I'll stop short of saying broken tho.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Well, the numbers of course depend on DI and stage. Though what have I said that's wrong? Marth does outprioritize and outrange jiggs completely. Even a neutral A sword jab stops even a pound completely. Though maybe Jigg's Bair slightly outranges Marth's Fair? I'm not sure honestly. Though I really don't see what's so good about her. She's incredibly limited. All Jiggs players have patterns, once you find the pattern and how to counter it it's over. Take a look at Hbox vs Colbalt. Colbalt is clearly not a better player than Hbox but since he knows the pattern so well he ***** him easily.

S l o X

Smash Champion
*****s need to hop off that jiggs is broken argument, if dj were here he'd be like "learn the matchup"

shoutouts to the older people, for not looking old at all.
I turned 17 last month

:D
me too . gemini > all
at library, starting uploads.
<3 you prog

i've witnessed this marth's gayness, especially vs. bad puffs, **** makes you never use that character again.

definitely looking forward to these videos. mad i couldn't go to this one and i might not be able to go to the next because school starts the following monday

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
Well, the numbers of course depend on DI and stage. Though what have I said that's wrong? Marth does outprioritize and outrange jiggs completely. Even a neutral A sword jab stops even a pound completely. Though maybe Jigg's Bair slightly outranges Marth's Fair? I'm not sure honestly. Though I really don't see what's so good about her. She's incredibly limited. All Jiggs players have patterns, once you find the pattern and how to counter it it's over. Take a look at Hbox vs Colbalt. Colbalt is clearly not a better player than Hbox but since he knows the pattern so well he ***** him easily.
What the hell is this ****? You can't even spell colbol right and you're telling the whole community that jiggs ain't good? But hell, I'm sure you know more about the jiggs marth matchup than M2k, that kids a scrub right?

Deathknight

Smash Ace
So sue me about getting his name wrong. Plus M2k is amazing, if he didn't play Brawl and focused on Melee he would probably be able to tackle the matchup. Everyone says at this point that he's bad at it. Though of course he has much more knowledge about matchups vs Jiggs than I do. So yeah, my opinion isn't as valued as his is but I say this stuff cause I'm tired of hearing that Jiggs is broken. People crushed Jiggs from 01-07 and now nobody can beat it for some reason.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
So sue me about getting his name wrong. Plus M2k is amazing, if he didn't play Brawl and focused on Melee he would probably be able to tackle the matchup. Everyone says at this point that he's bad at it. Though of course he has much more knowledge about matchups vs Jiggs than I do. So yeah, my opinion isn't as valued as his is but I say this stuff cause I'm tired of hearing that Jiggs is broken. People crushed Jiggs from 01-07 and now nobody can beat it for some reason.
With the aggressive new metagame people don't want to dodge bairs for 6 minutes. So they take some hits to counter attack, but that doesn't work. Its the players, not the characters.

And yes other guy, m2k is a scrub. Just cause he is good @ smash doesn't mean he knows every matchup inside and out. I know the ganon matchup betterr than him, better than mango hell probably better than anybody. He knows spacies and high tier. Just not jiggs. He'll figure it out one day and ppl can ***** about the new flavor of the month.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
jiggs is only countered by doc

and camping

by pound 15 its gonna be all docs and jigg's going at it

and ness

Top Bottom