• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Johns 7/10 Hbox was hungry for some tristate!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
jona i wasnt even there and i no wtf alu is talkin about......tacobell....burritos...........HOMIE?????

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yo quit ***** ... go eat some rice and beans and gain some brain power back LOL
ma ***** i swear that wasnt me

never in my life have me and him even like chilled or been in the same place eating

either ur messin with me

or ur mistaking me for someone else

and rice and beans suck *****

yellow rice and salchichas all day

with steak

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Alukard

Smash Hero
diablo que como hablas ustedes ... puro mexicano! LOLOL

platano con salchichon todos los dias!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Wtf!!!!! Y'all spanish ppl play too much with that other language ****....especially hbox....shoot I'm jamaican and u don't see me spittin that pattwa every.......show offs =P

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
next time i'll let you get a rematch moneymatch vs my ness, i know that first one didn't go as well as you hoped

Spife

Smash Master
how would that work
we both mm yedi's ness and then who ever ***** its balls off harder gets a dollar. I gotta warn you though, I'm pretty good at skull ****ing ness, considering how big his head is and that I have a sword.
Or maybe I should just cg it lulz

Top Bottom