• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if this is relevant or not but there's this one video game store on route 9 near where I live in central jersey and it too is holding a tournament I think on sep. 20th.

:( I have to tutor till pretty late.

Thats not late enough cuz I have classes till fairly late. How do you have only early classes T_T.

If you wanna play early I can play early at Thursday and Friday cuz I start going to class on those days at 11:30am.
Wow we need to like put up our schedules somewhere and compare:

Mon: 8:30-11:50 classes 2:30-3:50 class
Tue: 11:30-12:50 class
Wed: 10:00-2:20 classes
Thurs: 8:30-12:50 classes
Fri Sat Sun: no classes so I'm working at all times.

This might be a little more complicated than I thought.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Name: Orion
County: Essex
City: Montclair
AIM: PokeOrion@aol.com

if anyones interested in coming over a saturday i cant get to a tourny on, or a sunday (would be best) give me a shout on aim or something. i need to play Good players IRL since i dont really play wifi anymore.

edit: if anyone wants to play melee that would be even better =D
just know i suck *** XD

Snakeee

Smash Master
Just would like to point out that Kai seems to have gotten a lot better than the last time I played him. He barely lost to Black Waltz in round 3 and was playing the match up well. I had no idea how Sonic would fight Olimar, but I'm not saying it's a bad match up.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
AHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

that sir was funny.

Lol Teczero I can't believe I didn't win one match against you today. That was horrible I did so bad.

I'd definetlly like to play you again. I WANT MY REVENGE!!!!!! lol.
ROFL

I am proud of my PT vs MK win :)

That was hard.

LOL at you trying to avoid MK's up-b and using d-air with ROB to avoid it. So I ledge stall, wait then up-b :laugh::laugh::laugh:

MK is sooooo gay. :laugh:

IM me if you wanna play.

If you're free at 1 on Friday that would be amazing :).

I have a break for 3 hours on Friday :)

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
ROFL

I am proud of my PT vs MK win :)

That was hard.

LOL at you trying to avoid MK's up-b and using d-air with ROB to avoid it. So I ledge stall, wait then up-b :laugh::laugh::laugh:

MK is sooooo gay. :laugh:

IM me if you wanna play.

If you're free at 1 on Friday that would be amazing :).

I have a break for 3 hours on Friday :)
I don't think I'll be free till next week. Fri I'm working all day:(

I'll definitely try to play you next week. I'll IM you when I can.

Edit: HOW CAN YOU SAY METAKNIGHT IS GAY IF I CAN'T BEAT YOUR PT WITH IT!?!?!?!?

And don't say because I suck.....because I don't.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL MK is flaming gay.

Did you forget I F-smashed your shield and STILL was able to D-smash you out of you trying to punish my f-smash.

Its only cuz Squirtle used to wear sunglasses. Thats the only reason he can beat MK :).

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
No I was gonna but I switched to diddy cuz I wanted to throw bananas at you. I think.
I think I remember vsing both....or did I?

Lol you're diddy was annoying as ****!!!!!! how do you battle a guy who's sole purpose is to trip you?!?!?! I swear!!!!

Oh well the good thing about vsing you is that it gets me good practice against various different characters I've never vsed before.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I think I remember vsing both....or did I?

Lol you're diddy was annoying as ****!!!!!! how do you battle a guy who's sole purpose is to trip you?!?!?! I swear!!!!

Oh well the good thing about vsing you is that it gets me good practice against various different characters I've never vsed before.
LOL thats good :) LOL Diddy is so much fun in friendlies so much glide tossing into dash attacks/more bananas/grabs.

Tripping on a banana on purpose while using up-b is a lot of fun too :)

Yeaaaauuuuuuuuzzzz at barrel KOs :laugh:

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Indianunit, do you play melee? Cuz I think we live super close to one another.
Marlboro!?!?!? you live like literally right next door to me!! I don't play melee very competitively but if you'd like to have a good punching bag for a couple of hours no problem;)

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
You should get more into melee. You and tec0 will have double the fun you had. And jfox only plays melee. :)
You know what? I'll try to do both. It's gonna be really wierd switching between each one but I'll manage. Now I just need to find a copy of melee....

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
:laugh:

Play me in melee plz :laugh::laugh:

You should play fox/falco they are the best characters in the game :laugh:.

Then go to the edge when you fight me I swear its the best strategy to fight sheiks.

Right Eggm?

Top Bottom