• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure the best way to fight a sheik such as yourself as fox/falco is to unplug your controller and call you a wh0re... xD

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
:laugh:

Play me in melee plz :laugh::laugh:

You should play fox/falco they are the best characters in the game :laugh:.

Then go to the edge when you fight me I swear its the best strategy to fight sheiks.

Right Eggm?
nah i'm gonna switch to the mains I played with when I did play melee. Mewtwo, pikachu, and shiek lol. It'll take me a while before i get decent but I'll try.

Teczero be my tutor :laugh:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
nah i'm gonna switch to the mains I played with when I did play melee. Mewtwo, pikachu, and shiek lol. But mewtwo and pikachu suck a$$ so I'll stick to sheik. It'll take me a while before i get decent but I'll try.

Teczero be my tutor :laugh:
Fixed for accuracy

10tierwhore$

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Ok ok I'll stick to shiek then. (doesn't mean i won't play mewtwo and pikachu for fun HA I WIN)

Teczero are you free after 12:50? I have like an hour i'm free after that if you wanna feel like playing melee.

NEED TO PRACTICE MELEE NOW!!!

FIISHHER

Smash Cadet
Forum Name: FIISHHER
preferred name: Fish
County: USA
City: Belvidere
Contact Info: AIM-fisher07823, E-mail-fisher9977@gmail.com.
College: none
Additional Info: ill be able to drive in july 2009. been playing competitive melee since mid july. not that good, but practicing alot.
Crew: none

Akamaru94

Smash Rookie
Forum name: Akamaru94
Preferred name: Ry
County: Union County
City: Union
Contact Info: Aim - SriLankaPhysco MSN - Rai9@live.com
College: None.
Additional Info: None.
Crew: None.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I've won the past 3 out of 5 tournaments I've been to at GameingWolrd and Today I beat 4th place Inui and 5th Place Atomsk in the brackets. And I've also beaten 13th place Blue 3 times in 3 different tournaments.

Speaking of which, I haven't signed up here for brawl.

Forum name: Jigglymaster
Preferred name: Dapuffster
County: Morris County
City: Budd Lake
Contact Info: Aim -mariomanrules
Additional Info: Main Diddy Kong
Crew: Mantled Zeal

So yea, 3 1st places, and 1 top 3 and top 5.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
I've won the past 3 out of 5 tournaments I've been to at GameingWolrd and Today I beat 4th place Inui and 5th Place Atomsk in the brackets.
Im still better than you though.

Tec0 you should go to esticle if you can. Hopefully eggm can drive you n spam and we could like crew battle as a state. If jfox goes he cold join too. Lol we'd have a marth sheik fox falco and peach. Crew high tier. NJ ftw

and srry about sucking when it comes to practicing...when are you free.? im free just about all friday i think.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Im free on Fridays after 5pm

I'm probably not going to esticle. Mainly because of school so :(.

Actually I'll tell you later. My adviser is trying to give me more hours to tutor people who can't find the area of a triangle.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i placed top 5 but ive only went to 2 tournies so far. beat inui 2-0 today but he was playing really bad i bet hed do much better if he wasnt like tired. ill try to get more tournies in soon.

Forum name: crizthakidd
Preferred name: Seph
County: sommerset
City: Bridgewater
Contact Info: Aim -shadowinblu
Additional Info: call me seph, get my *** to tournies lol i use ROB+MK
Crew: -needs one -

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Huh? We didn't play any serious matches at all and I SD'd in both at nearly 0% and did Marth vs ROB. >___>;

I wouldn't have sucked so much today if I didn't kill myself yesterday LOL. You're right there.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I've won the past 3 out of 5 tournaments I've been to at GameingWolrd and Today I beat 4th place Inui and 5th Place Atomsk in the brackets. And I've also beaten 13th place Blue 3 times in 3 different tournaments.

So yea, 3 1st places, and 1 top 3 and top 5.
Keitaro keeps track of all information ever on the planet just in case no has told you. Good stuff and try your best to do what you did again cause those feats definitely aren't easy.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Next time I won't enter if I can barely walk. :laugh:

I really didn't want to belittle his accomplishments today, but he and others are just making way too big of a deal over it. He beat an exhausted and in pain Inui that had no business entering a tournament. Hooray.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think this community would say "no johns" to someone if they lost due to having a heart attack in the middle of a match or someone randomly shooting them.

I hate you people.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I think this community would say "no johns" to someone if they lost due to having a heart attack in the middle of a match or someone randomly shooting them.

I hate you people.
Lol well ur the one to blame because you said "If Dapuffster beats Atomsk hes definatly assured 5th in the rankings" and also you talked about how good Diddy Kong is.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
look at when wes got ***** by hax in melee wen his wrist was broke... wen he lost and complained about it they still didnt let him john and get away wit it.... and he had a cast on... if u didnt want to just accept the loss u shouldnt have played..... therefore N O J O H N S... thank u

dmbrandon

Smash Master
look at when wes got ***** by hax in melee wen his wrist was broke... wen he lost and complained about it they still didnt let him john and get away wit it.... and he had a cast on... if u didnt want to just accept the loss u shouldnt have played..... therefore N O J O H N S... thank u
Can you re-write this?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
"If Dapuffster beats Atomsk hes definatly assured 5th in the rankings"
as much as i would like to see it, u cant be guaranteed a spot like that right away from one tourney. consistancy is a big part about being ranked imo. but by all means keep up the good work

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
as much as i would like to see it, u cant be guaranteed a spot like that right away from one tourney. consistancy is a big part about being ranked imo. but by all means keep up the good work
I won the last 3 out of 5 tournaments at the venue all in the last month.

Not to metion I've fought and beaten blue in finals twice and hes ranked 13th.

Keitaro

If Dapuffster beats Atomsk hes definatly assured 5th in the rankings
Yeah, Inui was just saying stuff cause he didn't think it's possible.

Some people tend to be blind *glares at Inui* with new people that are up and coming great Brawl players so I'm going to say to keep an eye on Kai and Dapuffster please.
I posted this over a week ago because I thought both your performances nearly guaranteed top 15 this season if things continued and I'm sure of it now "possibly top 10 too".

Keitaro

I won the last 3 out of 5 tournaments at the venue all in the last month.

Not to metion I've fought and beaten blue in finals twice and hes ranked 13th.
Beating Blue and Kai won't get you 5th though. Even with this past weekend's accomplishments you have to be able be decently consistent with the rankers. Spam, M2K, Atomsk, Blackwaltz have done what you did plus more and Inui and I have done some stuff too.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Beating Blue and Kai won't get you 5th though. Even with this past weekend's accomplishments you have to be able be decently consistent with the rankers. Spam, M2K, Atomsk, Blackwaltz have done what you did plus more and Inui and I have done some stuff too.
I know that dosn't gaurentee me 5th but it at least puts me on the board dosn't it? I'm not even on the board as of right now.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
your going to be on the list so just be sit and wait and you'll find out where you are...you should be somewhere from 5-8th

Top Bottom