• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
No johns. if you can't beat NL or m2k, then get better and beat them.
how is that a john? i was stating the obvious.

i havent had the opportunity (excuse my spelling) to play m2k yet, NL will be at my next tournament. nexus smash 4, ill play him then.

but as for now.

im just trying to make a name for myself, when i turn 17 this year i can go to more tournaments because ill have my car, as of right now finding rides is hard.

oh well.

youll all see me at quite a few tournaments this year.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
so ummm yea i quit
Although I've seen alot of gay stuff in Brawl, I'd have to say your match vs Spam was the most uninteresting set I've seen in a long time. In other words, I know it must've sucked to go through all that bull**** and not win mainly because of time.

Don't let it get to ya, especially cause you know you can **** us all and make the moneyz :)

So stfu and work on getting your record vs me 5-0!!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
theres a difference keitaro

you lose because people **** you or barly win

i lose because i fight jason or get timed out

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
And I'm dropping Falco.

Does anyone else care to say something crazy that should only be said on April Fools Day?

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
i do, im going to quit brawl.

and play hello kitty's island adventure 4.

and become the best in the world.

now thats a mans game, more manly then C. Falcons nipples.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
And I'm dropping Falco.

Does anyone else care to say something crazy that should only be said on April Fools Day?
Spam is giving up melee to become the best in brawl, dmbrandon is going to be a nice person, keitaro will stop watching chick flicks, m2k is gonna go partying, inui will admit that i'm the best falcon around, eazy will plank someone for 14 minutes in a set, bajisci will like brawl again, JFox and Eggm will fall in love with Brawl, I will **** m2k in melee.

more to come when i think of them.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Spam is giving up melee to become the best in brawl, dmbrandon is going to be a nice person, keitaro will stop watching chick flicks, m2k is gonna go partying, inui will admit that i'm the best falcon around, eazy will plank someone for 14 minutes in a set, bajisci will like brawl again, JFox and Eggm will fall in love with Brawl, I will **** m2k in melee.

more to come when i think of them.
epic. why arent i in that rant? =p

i better be in the next mind blasting paragraph =p

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Ah. Oh well. My final bow could of been a lot worse.. I could have gone out like dm =/

JFox

Smash Hero
Stop spamming this thread. Its very difficult to keep up with when trash clutters each page. Go back to the MOB thread and do this garbage.

God how I wish I had mod powers.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, jfox I just got your avatar. LOL. Also I checked for your bag you lost in my car I didn't see it. Hopefully its at the venue.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
and... um.... how about not takin it to the MOB thread.... take it to the... um...... inui logic thread... >_>.. and if there isnt one.... sum1 might as well make it. i can see alot of useless stuff fitting in very well there

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Yo Teczero I'm way too busy this week due to classes (biology labs, music class etc.) :'( . But definitely next week. Btw you play brawl right?

Eggm

Smash Hero
I"ll respond for tec0. "If I absolutely HAVE to, but I'd prefer to teach you about the magical world of melee when we play."

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yo Teczero I'm way too busy this week due to classes (biology labs, music class etc.) :'( . But definitely next week. Btw you play brawl right?
I play both brawl and melee.

Tell me when you can play cuz I have tutoring jobs so I'm less available as well.

EDIT:

I"ll respond for tec0. "If I absolutely HAVE to, but I'd prefer to teach you about the magical world of melee when we play."
QFT I <333 melee so much more than brawl.

I like brawl but sometimes its hard to play for over one hour. Melee is so hard to stop playing for only 4.

Melee = drug?

Besides I have to catch up to Vanz his sheik is **** I'll get there though ;).

Top Bottom