• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ninth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT - a Leisure Event [December 29th 2007]

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
lol, idk y u brought up are pool from vls, it wasnt nearly as bad as other pools....but i dont think thats what u were getting at

idk y u said u were bored but i did enjoy watching jiano just wreck through all of us....and everyone was complimenting him, but he didnt bat an eye when we did, he was so serious and never smiled

until the end of my 2nd match against him....i was about to get 3 stocked...again.... when he came off the edge and i meteored him when he wasnt expecting resulting in both of us dying....i just turned to him and said i got ya...and he smiled!!!

therefore our pool wasnt boring i guess u just werent playing ur game...or u had a headache? i think it was u...

oh and ill try to make this....
Yeah I got a few smiles outta Jiano. :laugh: I think ._.
I didn't mean our pool wasn't boring, just that my match vs Dark Pch was, so that's probably why he doesn't remember..
I definitely played him.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Nah nah the matches were close just boring. XD
I'm definitely the one in your pool dude.. I know that for a fact. o_o
I played Roy against coin chaser...
I remember playing you.
You made all these weird noises. :laugh:
What can I say? I am Dark.Pch. Its what I do ;)

Sure I'll play you then. You want a regualr match or a MM?

Cort

Apple Head
I made Jiano smile eternally during our hour long session of infalconite dittos on YS. I win.

Anyways, stop spamming the thread. Atleast ask for money matches you'll never do.

Banks

Smash Hero
I made Jiano smile eternally during our hour long session of infalconite dittos on YS. I win.

Anyways, stop spamming the thread. Atleast ask for money matches you'll never do.
noted my friend. would you like to money me match with your peach lulz

foreelz: is there overnight housing at venue or was it only that one time

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Wow I didn't even see this thread until now.

I don't have work the 29th so I think I can come. Any chance I can hitch a ride with the other RIers if any of you are going?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Mofo should go to this, I mean, it has Nes in it. This won't happen again for another 10 esticles and there haven't even been 10 yet.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
who is this mofo? oh yeah that guy chillin dissed in that MAD old video......he must blow o_O

*continues bad attempts to get mofo to come out of retirement*

Banks

Smash Hero
i like how pc is stuck with that custom title until he spends more money

edit - **** if they make new power rankings im screwed too

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Chris, make him go!!! He doesn't like me.

Orrr... actually... /talks with Eric.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Both going would be too too good. i remember when the Fake Mofo changed his account name to "Fake Mofo."

Brookman

Smash Hero
You can change the title back to normal swf titles just by going in to edit your profile...I did it by accident =(

Banks

Smash Hero
You can change the title back to normal swf titles just by going in to edit your profile...I did it by accident =(
that sux =( u should get it back by schmoozing a mod. tell them not to mess up your hair and no one will know

Fake Mofo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-3430-0703
now we need a fake fake-mofo
this would make things much more confusing. see when i changed to fake mofo it forced Mofo to be called the real mofo almost so much that it was now his name. so if there was a fake fake mofo that would make it so there was:

Real mofo
real fake mofo
and
fake fake mofo

this is blowing my mind right now.:psycho:

guys i realy was going to go to this but there is a concert on this not that i can not miss but i swear i will find a way to be at the next one you can count on it.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Whatever it takes to get Mofo to go.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Jman, get other people in NYC interested and going, and bum a ride with them!
its mad hard to get people in nyc to go.. all of them r lazy and bum is like the meaning of lazy lol.. but i'll try the only people in nyc that i think will go is me cause i have no life and vanz maybe

pc i have to get a rematch son i ant picking fd nomore when i play u: :(:(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
its mad hard to get people in nyc to go.. all of them r lazy and bum is like the meaning of lazy lol.. but i'll try the only people in nyc that i think will go is me cause i have no life and vanz maybe

pc i have to get a rematch son i ant picking fd nomore when i play u: :(:(
*ahem* -______- '

Top Bottom