• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ninth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT - a Leisure Event [December 29th 2007]

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
and dark peach lol.. yo dark peach r u going cause i'll see if i can go with u if i cant get a ride
your taking the trian and stuff right

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Allright, as long as we can find a ride, the wife and I will be there. Get ready to see the Stunnas amazing team chemistry! (And by that, I mean we'll try not to kill each other)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark peach wouldnt shake my hand after I just ran around and shot lasers against him in pools at VLS. Wheres the love?
What, that was you?

Your azz is mine next time I play you. Thanks to the hardcore fox training I got from D1 for hours. Now I'm making sure I go to this one way or anything. Lets see you camp me now and get the win off happy boy;)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
What, that was you?

Your azz is mine next time I play you. Thanks to the hardcore fox training I got from D1 for hours. Now I'm making sure I go to this one way or anything. Lets see you camp me now and get the win off happy boy;)
I still have my money on Pat just camping the **** out of you :)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
OMG Skler's going!!!!!!!!!!!!??????!?!?!???! I'm so ****ing pumped for this now, **** yeah.

Cort

Apple Head
I think Brookman was asking Mofo to team. They're both horrible at teams so maybe they'd work together somehow.

Or get like dead last.

Banks

Smash Hero
I think Brookman was asking Mofo to team. They're both horrible at teams so maybe they'd work together somehow.

Or get like dead last.
mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who else is good and wants to do teams? taking offers starting NOW

p.s. i am tenth in new england

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
omg Dorf I'm gonna be home in less than a week, which means I can come play with you so we can practice for esticle omgggg esticle is gonna be awesome.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Ha, he'd probably team well with me... I've done well with people that seem to kill everything that moves. :)

mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who else is good and wants to do teams? taking offers starting NOW

p.s. i am tenth in new england
I'd team with you if you like. :)

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
well, the timing of this seems to be good, so the mages may show up...kevm and i are taking teams tho, just to let you guys know

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
LOLOL mofo v_v with fox he up aired me 3 times in a row in tournament finals at a gauntlet in NYC once and some staff member was watching and he didn't even play melee and he's like "YO BROTHA WHY YOU ATTACKING YOUR TAG TEAM PARTNER" LOL aww good memories. Also we had to fight wes and raffy and NYC had weird rules and all stages on besides like brinstar depths and icicle mountain. So we got fourside and the UFO comes up and mofo jumps on it and wavedashes back and forth for like 30 seconds having the time of his life as i get double teamed below =(.

Banks

Smash Hero
NOW TAKING BIDS

team with Banks, tenth in new england, we will win big moneys if u rn't terribly sucky!! YA LET'S DO IT CMON

_milktea

Smash Lord
lol, mofo almost sounds as bad as me in teams.

Remember V at mass madness when you were recovering with fox and I countered you? If you didn't tell me, I really would've ran off and reversed dolphin bladed yo arse. >.> Then I tipped him like fifty times. XD
V is SUCH a good teammate omfg. He always saves you, so amazing. Meanwhile I **** the **** out of my own teammate LOL.

Team friendlies at Blue's house, Nus, Brookman, me, V, and Geos. TOO GOOD!

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I really think V and I will do well at this, by that I mean better than we have done in the past... which is horrible. XD

We just need a little more practice but after OAK we should be good. By the end of teams tournament at MM he was learning to shield when expecting a Nus tipper. He also actually usmashed instead of nothing when I grabbed someone. We're slowly getting there.

Is Geos going to be home for Christmas?

LLDL

Smash Hero
will there be recorded matches or no? Should I bring my own tapes for friendlies? And oh yeah PC, would you friendlie me?

Top Bottom