• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ninth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT - a Leisure Event [December 29th 2007]

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
as the owner of 49% of brookman, i don't think i can allow that. >_>

this date is too good, i wanna go to nyc for new year's eve (infected mushroom zomg) and my brother's leaving VA on the 27th, SOOOOOO !! i'mma make my way up to this (: i'll probably need housing, though x_x
I would need houseing as well............HELP ME OUT CT!!

>___<!!!!!!!!!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Well if you team with a rock then I guess I'll settle with PC.

a rock is DAMN good at teams though. Better than IsaiKing.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
I can provide housing for any number of people i don't know =)))

Including:
Dark.Pch
kiwiii
R3N0

:O

my aim: allhighloanshark

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
My bowser is still hungry !! its undefeated in money matches since the last vesticle i'll money match anyone besides like cort kdj m2k ect or chaingrabbing sheiks! bring it on =D

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
My bowser is still hungry !! its undefeated in money matches since the last vesticle i'll money match anyone besides like cort kdj m2k ect or chaingrabbing sheiks! bring it on =D
If I go I'll do a Bowser mm. Although I'm probably screwed since JV taught you guys how to wd with Bowser.

Cort

Apple Head
Yeah, people can stay up until 11 as long as they have paid the venue fee when they also registered to sign up for events. They have to clean up and such and it usually takes them quite a while.

Is anyone interested in staying for an all nighter after the event? It's just something available.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
****. 10 characters.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
How about we have a first to 30 mm for $1? ...not of bowser only obviously.

Top Bottom