• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
how they revealed his amiibo

thats not deconfirmation at all
I think it's because it has the Shovel Knight logo on the box, not the Smash one.

Which still isn't necessarily a 100% deconfirmation, but.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
okay false alarm he has a shovel knight themed stand

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hm, I have the sneaking suspicion that SK could still show up in the Nintendo part of the stream....

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
@ Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei

You mentioned in the K. Rool thread that we know there will be several Ballot characters. I took a look on Source Gaming and @ PushDustIn PushDustIn 's article and I didn't really see anything there that we didn't already know besides the claims of reliable sources and an adamant viewpoint that Shovel Knight is indeed going to be a character and not just a costume or something.

Where is it stated that these guys know there are multiple characters? A lot of the dread in the K. Rool thread is coming from this Tamaki guy (who no one in this thread are really pleased with right now, or Snake fans for that matter) is that if this is proven true, K. Rool might not be happening. We just hope this bit is pure speculation, regardless of Shovel Knight's inclusion.
Let me see if I can provide a better answer to this. Please wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom