• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NintenZone Social Thread: Shovel Knight Amiibo Hype Catastrophe (feat. Swamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Just to let you guys know. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is under maintenance right now. I don't know why it's around the Splatoon update, but who really knows.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So does having a jaw that got drilled in. This **** stopped me eating solid food DX
I actually got a surgery to my bottom jaw....

After i passed the VERY painful night at the hospital, I pretty much was on liquid and pain for a week before having soft food and still pain for a month.

After, it got better, but man it sucked.....

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I actually got a surgery to my bottom jaw....

After i passed the VERY painful night at the hospital, I pretty much was on liquid and pain for a week before having soft food and still pain for a month.

After, it got better, but man it sucked.....
Wait...Was it for wisdom teeth? Cause it sounds an awful lot like my current experience. AND THEY WANT TO SEND ME BACK FOR 2 MORE TEETH DX

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
So, Smash servers are down for maintenance. Was this scheduled or just random? I'm guessing it's nothing either way.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Wait...Was it for wisdom teeth? Cause it sounds an awful lot like my current experience. AND THEY WANT TO SEND ME BACK FOR 2 MORE TEETH DX
no it;s much worse.

Like i am happy this thing got ended but here's the gist of it.

My jaw was completely messed up. The upper jaw was too far to the front and the bottom one too far to the back. I really looked kinda weird when trying to smile (you would only see 2 teeth).

I got through a very long treatment that lasted years. It started with a jaw expansion thingy that basically makes eating a bit more annoying and one person had to tighten it up every day. I had to use Tylenol on the first days.

After 6 months, brushes.....A LOT of brushes. After a year of messing with the brushes (which changed a lot), I had to go to a surgery that would literally break my jaw before putting it back to a proper place (it;s freaking secure, don't worry, it's like titanium stuff). This was the most painful step.

After, a year and a half of brushes and after....well I had to wear a dental device on my upper jaw every time except when eating for 6 months (they removed the brushes though, thank god).

Then, after that, I am basically free with only 2 very discrete and not annoying wires on the back of my teeth. I only need to wear the dental device for the night only.

And lots of money were lost, but man, this actually was worth it because it could have lead to many problems if I didn't went through this.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
no it;s much worse.

Like i am happy this thing got ended but here's the gist of it.

My jaw was completely messed up. The upper jaw was too far to the front and the bottom one too far to the back. I really looked kinda weird when trying to smile (you would only see 2 teeth).

I got through a very long treatment that lasted years. It started with a jaw expansion thingy that basically makes eating a bit more annoying and one person had to tighten it up every day. I had to use Tylenol on the first days.

After 6 months, brushes.....A LOT of brushes. After a year of messing with the brushes (which changed a lot), I had to go to a surgery that would literally break my jaw before putting it back to a proper place (it;s freaking secure, don't worry, it's like titanium stuff). This was the most painful step.

After, a year and a half of brushes and after....well I had to wear a dental device on my upper jaw every time except when eating for 6 months (they removed the brushes though, thank god).

Then, after that, I am basically free with only 2 very discrete and not annoying wires on the back of my teeth. I only need to wear the dental device for the night only.

And lots of money were lost, but man, this actually was worth it because it could have lead to many problems if I didn't went through this.
Holy **** does that sound painful. I salute you for enduring that

how good is 456,274 sales in 5 weeks for a Japan only game?

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
The feeling you have when everyone you know has splatoon.There's a big splatoon update tonight.And you can't play because you dont have it. :(

Chrono.

A patch that unexpectedly drops but all it has is a .txt file saying "Hello hacker ******".

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
And xenoblade x has been out since april. And here i am still waiting. Still surpsrised ive avoided every spoiler. But still waiting.

Im not getting impatient. Not at all. Nope. Not me.:colorful:

Maintenence? Ridley confirmed start datamining
Xenoblade sadly hasn't ruled over the internet, and it was in May.

Speaking of Ridley, he's not appearing in FF. It's good because Ridley isn't in ****. However, Ridley's my favourite villain, so snifsnif

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Well, he has seen the PM I sent him, but never responded to it. So my guess it that:
1.) He doesn't have time.
2.) He doesn't want to datamine anymore.
More than likely, we will have to wait and see what happens.
Or there's just nothing there, and he's probably been asked this by a billion other users before you.

Burb

The Absolute Worst

Who really knows at this point. I'm just waiting for news just like the rest of you guys.
The files for Roy and Ryu were found in DLC Wave 1 in the span of a day. DLC Wave 2 was datamined before it even released.

If there was anything noteworthy in DLC Wave 3, we would know about it.

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
The files for Roy and Ryu were found in DLC Wave 1 in the span of a day. DLC Wave 2 was datamined before it even released.

If there was anything noteworthy in DLC Wave 3, we would know about it.
Most likely no one has datamined yet. I still think no one has datamined it yet in my opinion, but who really knows at this point. I'm just back to my wait and see approach...

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Most likely. I still think no one has datamined it yet in my opinion. Who really knows at this point. I'm just back to my wait and see approach...
It more than likely has, and nobody talked about it because there's nothing in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom