• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm working on having a living dex of generation 1 and 2. Breeding, then hacking certain pokemon so their mega forms appear in my box. They are just for decoration so I don't see any problems with hacking. Not like I'm going to use them online

D

Deleted member

Man, Opossum Opossum , I think I've finally seen the light.

Celica SHOULD be in Smash. She's such a great character, her game is still recent enough to be relevant, and she could absolutely bring something to the table many other reps from her series could not.

I hereby pledge my support to Celica in my Avatar. Because I know we're both totally thinking of the same person and I am in NO WAY dragging out this joke way more than I should.

:happysheep:
Here, take your medal:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I can't believe Shiny is part of Gen-Z.

THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLD
I am also part of Gen-Z

I’m more of a 90’s kid than most 90’s kids. Mostly because my family is ****in poor as hell. SNES, Game Boy Color, PlayStation, and N64 were all “new” to me when I was like 5 in 2003 didn’t get my GameCube till 04 and got Melee immediately. Still got my 64, PlayStation, and Game Boy Color and all my games.

Edit: and of course I still have my GameCube. Any Nintendo fan that don’t ain’t a Nintendo fan. JS.
Man, I really wish I grew up with a console.
I feel left out every time people talk about their gaming childhoods, and I only get to expirience those old games thanks to emulators.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Man, I really wish I grew up with a console.
I feel left out every time people talk about their gaming childhoods, and I only get to expirience those old games thanks to emulators.
.3. But at least you got to enjoy the games still! The N64 was the console that made my gaming life stronger, in a way, and that's because I only used to be able to play it when going to a cousin's house (xD I only went there so I could play Smash, really), and when it wasn't there anymore, I got the emulator thanks to my older sibling, and I enjoyed it a lot more despite not being in the physical console, since the titles were the thing that mattered the most (of couse, playing using a keyboard was hard at the biginning, but later I preferred it, that is why now that I have a kind of decent PC, I don't use USB controllers).

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, Opossum Opossum , I think I've finally seen the light.

Celica SHOULD be in Smash. She's such a great character, her game is still recent enough to be relevant, and she could absolutely bring something to the table many other reps from her series could not. Even if her series isn't the most popular out there, it's absolutely grown large enough for her to be relevant.

I hereby pledge my support to Celica in my Avatar. Because I know we're both totally thinking of the same person and I am in NO WAY dragging out this joke way more than I should.

:happysheep:
...I feel like I'm missing something, and it make me feel like that one guy that come at a party, but end up being alone because he doesn't know what peoples are joking about.:drsad:

D

Deleted member

.3. But at least you got to enjoy the games still! The N64 was the console that made my gaming life stronger, in a way, and that's because I only used to be able to play it when going to a counsin's house (xD I only went there so I could play Smash, really), and when it wasn't there anymore, I got the emulator thanks to my older sibling, and I enjoyed it a lot more despite not being in the physical console, since the titles were the thing that mattered the most (of couse, playing using a keyboard was hard at the biginning, but later I preferred it, that is why now that I have a kind of decent PC, I don't use USB controllers).
I can't play using a keyboard anymore.
It just feels to unnatural since I got so used to controllers ever since I got into gaming.
Though my USB Xbox 360 controller isn't great either, that D-Pad actually makes me want to throw up.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
When it takes Taco Bell THREE times to get your drink right after you said Baja Blast with no ice

I swear...

D

Deleted member

.3. But at least you got to enjoy the games still! The N64 was the console that made my gaming life stronger, in a way, and that's because I only used to be able to play it when going to a counsin's house (xD I only went there so I could play Smash, really), and when it wasn't there anymore, I got the emulator thanks to my older sibling, and I enjoyed it a lot more despite not being in the physical console, since the titles were the thing that mattered the most (of couse, playing using a keyboard was hard at the biginning, but later I preferred it, that is why now that I have a kind of decent PC, I don't use USB controllers).
I agree with this.
I grew up with Nintendo consoles and the PC.
I remember playing old games in the PC and a lot of Mario.
Emulators are cool, you can play a ton of diverse stuff.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
...I feel like I'm missing something, and it make me feel like that one guy that come at a party, but end up being alone because he doesn't know what peoples are joking about.:drsad:
Relinquish your Nia avatar, you're clearly not enough of a Xenoblade fan if you can't recognize her.

Kidding, of course. She's from XCX, one of the last optional Party Members you get. Her name is exactly what I was using as the source of the joke.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

I can't play using a keyboard anymore.
It just feels to unnatural since I got so used to controllers ever since I got into gaming.
Though my USB Xbox 360 controller isn't great either, that D-Pad actually makes me want to throw up.
xD I did too, but it took a LOT of practice, patience, and the advantage of customization in the Dolphin emulator (I used to re-play GC games) and then on Steam. To be honest, the only controller I liked to use the most was the GC one, the rest (including Wii-U 's rip off of a Xbox's controller) felt horrendous and they were confusing.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Opo likes FE celica.

the avatar is of XCX Celica

ifYouExplainTheJokeThereIsNoJoke.gif
:061:
Relinquish your Nia avatar, you're clearly not enough of a Xenoblade fan if you can't recognize her.

Kidding, of course. She's from XCX, one of the last optional Party Members you get.
...Oh.

Now, you see, I feel really ****ing dumb to not get that.

Someone should throw potatoes at me for not getting that joke.
A1mkuli.png

AndreaAC

I agree with this.
I grew up with Nintendo consoles and the PC.
I remember playing old games in the PC and a lot of Mario.
Emulators are cool, you can play a ton of diverse stuff.
There's only one disadvantage: If you have Windows 10, you are screwed. I used to be able to play smoothly with Win8.1, then Win10 got forcefully installed and everything went to HELL, getting one crash after another to the point I felt I was going to be driven mad, and FUNNY, even ORIGINAL digital copies of games (in my case AC: Rogue) even got those. It was RIDICULOUS. My PC is less then it used to be thanks to it and an overheat accident, but when I got it back to factory state with Win8.1, the crashes were no more, now it only suffers from somewhat of lag when I play and NVIDIA's drivers sucking at times (flicker), but unlike Win10, I feel that hopefully can be resolved.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I have been looking forward to this anime ever since hearing praise about it at the start of 2018. I did not have my Netflix subscription back then, but with Violet Evergarden coming out this month, I thought this would be a good time to subscribe again to see what I have been missing out on. Finishing Crybaby, I thought it was ok.

As good as the animation is, the directing is really bad in the first half. So many different things happen in each episode that it is hard to process where the story is actually going. It is so mixed up, that almost all of the occasional character explorations and expository dialogue failed to interest me.

The second half was slightly better when the apocalyptic arc came. Although I was trying to piece together the story still, the questions/themes offered with Ryou’s actions invoked curious thought. For some moments, I cared about Akira’s conflict because his situations at least had some form of complexity with survival being a larger emphasis. The scenes with Akira being stoned and Miki’s death were the most powerful.

But, the ending left me dissatisfied/confused. Honestly, I want to forget my experience, and consume Devilman differently via manga. What I got watching Crybaby was SO disorganized of a mess, that trying to think of a very interesting perspective would be a waste of my time to me now.

My recent experience of watching Comic Girls’ 1st episode was far more interesting to write about than watching Crybaby. The overall experience was not my cup of tea.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Though, in my defense. For what little defense I have, because I am still getting the guilty verdict.

XBX is the game I know the least about and care the less about. I don't dislike it, and if a Switch port is ever announced and if my life doesn't matter anymore, I might try it. But for now, there are several things that just don't interest me, for reasons I can't myself put to words.

So, my lack of reaction to DarkAura' joke is perfectly understandable.:seuss:

:smirk:

:lol:

I think I'm really beyond saving.

D

Deleted member

Though, in my defense. For what little defense I have, because I am still getting the guilty verdict.

XBX is the game I know the least about and care the less about. I don't dislike it, and if a Switch port is ever announced and if my life doesn't matter anymore, I might try it. But for now, there are several things that just don't interest me, for reasons I can't myself put to words.

So, my lack of reaction to DarkAura' joke is perfectly understandable.:seuss:

:smirk:

:lol:

I think I'm really beyond saving.
I'm a simple man.
I see AA gifs, I like.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I used to be a pc gamer in my youth.

At the age of 11 I played my first console game. Which happened to be Mario 64 on a Nintendo 64 I borrowed from a 'friend'.

After that experience I realized quality doesn't mean better graphics and I was converted to console gaming.

I have a hard time going back to the pc except for games like Rollercoaster Tycoon.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I basically stopped posting once Roy was confirmed for Smash 4 back in June 2015 (I made only a few posts since then, only one in 2016, and none in 2017).

I intended for Smash 4 to be the final game in the series I would do any speculation for. I have lost nearly all of my interest in speculation and anticipation for future Smash Bros. titles. Nearly every character I wanted in has gotten in, and the few left that I care for, have sub-50% prospect of getting in at this point (most notably and unfortunately, Ridley).

However, due to this Smash Bros. installment having a very small speculation window from its unveil (Brawl's unveil to release date was 1 year and nearly nine months, Smash 4 was a year and three months, and assuming Smash Switch does release in December 2018 at the latest, it will be only nine months), I do not have much time to be involved if I want to offer speculation. At this point (ignoring how long the DLC period is, assuming there is DLC), there are only eight months of speculation left.

I have been out of the loop for nearly three years now. However, there are a few that wish for me to come back and do some more analyses for this upcoming Smash Bros. Truth be told, I am not anticipating this Smash Bros. game like I did the previous four titles. There has been an interest for me to do a reprise of my ULTIMATE character analysis topic that I did for Brawl and Smash 4. I will do as much.

There are 23 series now do analyses for (Mario, Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Yoshi, Kirby, Star Fox, Pokemon, Mother, F-Zero, Fire Emblem, Wario, Pikmin, Kid Icarus, Animal Crosssing, Wii Fit, Punch-Out, Mii, Xenoblade, Splatoon, Retro, New Series, and Third Party), so it will take a lot of time to get everything done (I did not even finish the analyses for Pokemon, Fire Emblem, and New Series for Smash 4 due to how much more busy I was). However, I plan to get out one new series analysis every week (which will give me the pacing necessary to gradually chip away at the meatier and more time consuming series to properly analyze).

I did not plan on returning, and in many ways, my return is like that of a phantom. I do not intend to be at the forefront of speculation this time around, and there are many others who have taken up that baton. Like Miyamoto's suggestion to Itoi for the re-start of Mother 3's development, my place on the speculation scene will be that of a small play. I hope that through me publishing yet another iteration of my analysis topic that it gives the speculation scene a sense of continuity and history (my first detailed analyses were made over a decade ago).

I hope that my analyses offer some sober and detailed insight into the prospects of characters many cherish and desire to make either a reprisal or a grand debut in what is likely to be the biggest Nintendo release of the year. I also appreciate if any of you would help provide materials such as polls or particular official developer statements regarding contenders for Smash Bros. for the Switch (Smash 5... or Smash 6?). I will post a list of "contenders" (characters with at least a 25% prospect of being in the next Smash Bros. according to my own personal assessments) either later tonight or tomorrow. Please feel free to to PM me with any materials or links that you feel would be integral to a character's analysis and overall assessment.

It is my hope and ambition to have most of my analyses done months before the next game's release, and updating analyses as new information comes accordingly.

I might drop in a few threads to put my two cents in. It was really the fact that Smash 5/6 ended up happening so soon after the end of Smash 4 DLC (two years after Bayonetta and Corrin were released), and that there is still some interest in my work that I returned to do analysis for this game in the series. Had the next Smash Bros. title had the same break between announcements as Brawl and Smash 4 had (Brawl was announced when Melee was 4.5 years old, and Smash 4 when Brawl was 5.5 years old), I would likely have not even had interest to do a reprisal of the ULTIMATE analysis topic.

Regardless, I hope I can offer some interesting insight and have a different presence this time around than I did when I speculated for Melee, Brawl, and Smash 4. I hope I can offer encouragement to other speculators and the fans of particular characters as well, and I see a lot of good work with the next generation of speculators during the twilight of Smash 4 (such as PushDustin's website). It is good to be back.

Chrono.

I used to be a pc gamer in my youth.

At the age of 11 I played my first console game. Which happened to be Mario 64 on a Nintendo 64 I borrowed from a 'friend'.

After that experience I realized quality doesn't mean better graphics and I was converted to console gaming.

I have a hard time going back to the pc except for games like Rollercoaster Tycoon.
Now If you said this on Twitter or r/gaming you'd be eviscerated.

D

Deleted member

What was your early times in SmashBoards like?
Back then, I used to post in the Competitive Analysis thread.

Now I post here and in the Smash Speculation a whole lot.
I was 15 and I posted bad fan rosters.
Don't look it up.

You know what sounds better than NintendoZone and NintenZone?

Gelbooru
brb :troll:
My first instinct was to look that up and now I hate you.

Should I be surprised?
That's a broken imamge Emcee

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Another meme has evolved

Also, I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff Shiny...not that's a bad thing.:yeahboi:
Googling the doujin rn :denzel:

You know what sounds better than NintendoZone and NintenZone?

Gelbooru

brb :troll:
:denzel::denzel::denzel::denzel::denzel::denzel:

Whoo... back....
Why I went to a short hiatus today? Continue to play Xenoblade Chronicles 2, this time I am not just keep battling with that Kurdoil in Temperantia anymor and I got some good news.
I finally finish Praxis' quest and got Theory (Before that though I when on and complete most Blade's affinity chart... and finish Finch's quest)

So... with that out of the way, here are those who might care about my Blade quest review:
@Final Smash Gamer , Mythra Mythra , Metal Shop X Metal Shop X ,@Apollo Justice
LOL, just LOL when going through her quest. Now I understand why there are some fanarts of Finch with a Tirkin...
Especially the last part where Finch crap talks with a female Tirkin in the end... and the bubble thing I don't really get it too much...
- At the end, Finch calls Nia and Morag's name wrong....
- But she barely call Rex's name right, but got right with Zeke... *thinking emoji*

Now for the *finale* of my Xenoblade 2 playthrough today, I decided to end it today...
Do Praxis' quest and get Theory... and let me tell ya... Metal Shop X Metal Shop X I ask my question about Praxis' quest... but....
I was going to ask you "Do I need Pyra/Mythra for this quest?" well it seems that you don't need to and I'm not regret for that.
Hell I think it's better to get Theory when Pyra/Mythra isn't around in my opinion... for some "Rex has become stronger than ever" purposes
So did you get Theory before or after getting back Pyra?
I need Pyra back to do Kora's quest and complete Floren's quest.....
Remember how I said I was skeptical/ anxious about Praxis' quest because their first quest was not so good?
Here's my retrospective review:
  • Praxis and Theory's debut, pretty straightforward but also too cliche... Core Crystal Hunter Blades directly demanding other to give them their core crystals... I aware they are robbers but still when you see a group of crew like Rex... its isn't ideal to just go to get their core crystals with your driver...
  • So you have to do many merc missions... I am okay for doing those but also takes a lot of time... not to mention...
  • The last merc mssion you have to be careful not to send all of your good Blades...
  • So I might netion this before... Praxis NOT with her driver was also consider a flaw on the enemy's side... why is Praxis alone? And even though Core Crystal Hunters are technically thugs... we don't even know her driver's personality or look is a shame.
  • So, the way Praxis and most Blade's return to core crystal is slowly return to core crystal... ok, but was also ended pretty confusing and lost focus...
  • A personal complaint is why can't be just get Theory and Praxis all at once? I was expecting that at first so that's why I was initially disappointed on this quest... hell I was even concerning that we might not even get Theory anymore.
Well, Praxis' quest was indeed well designed, but blew me away? Barely, let me explain:

I will also quote some of mine and other's past quote for mentions...
And... yes, this will be like an essay,so...

• I actually think this quest is indeed well made, not perfect (Get to the cons later), but well made. This is probably the semi best quest.. .. I still consider Wulfric's a bit better, sure this quest maybe better on the plot side, but over Wulfric's is currently the best by far...
  • It was bizarre when it comes to the way how Theory tries to let Praxis remember her old memories. (Throwing spears... send her to certain locations etc...) which it seems that Praxis' and Theory's past times with their original driver wasn't that bad... or at least the times when they were resonated by those Core Crystal Hunters but I will still get to this later...
  • Praxis' .... the HERO in this quest... obviously, I mean her character overall is totally top noch! Just asa I would hope for and expected. She is confused to the situation, and actually kindly ask Rex and others whether she should continue or not. FINALLY we don't have a Blade that always just do or go what he/she wants lol.
  • Especially her reaction to her past, man it was also good and exact what I hope to be, sure there was a choice of you talk about it or not... but the results were the same.
  • The conflict conversation between Praxis, Rex and others VS Theory and the Core Crystal Driver thugs... OW the edge...
  • Theory was doing her best to make Praxis' remember, but even tually in vain... totally understand that feeling...
  • I understand Theory's old driver is a jacka** but it's unfortunate that we still can't understand why these core crystal hunters are collecting core crystals besides just making cash and tries to hurt other people...
  • So Core Crystal Hunter's objective were pretty dumb in the first place... but at least Theory's driver did said at least one line that makes sense a bit... but I digress...
  • when they start to fight.. my reaction was pretty much like my favorite sports team lost the championship game by a minor score...
  • I once again notice Theory didn't say anything much when fighting..huh...
  • I fight against Theory for last, for one purpose:
Let Praxis give the final blow on Theory and her driver!:

Now they way of ending....
Mythra Mythra once reply to me this:

• As you all know my grudge with Blade Obtain quest is the ending is pretty predictable, and I still stand by to this unfortunately even though it was indeed I hoped it would have end!
  • I would have been totally surprised if it wasn't because of the quest "Insurgent Investigations" in Mor Ardain, where you have to track down an animal Blade which is the leader of a group that tries to over thrown the empire... at the end .... your crew found the Blade but after the battle the Blades kills its own driver by his drivers desire.... and this ending suddenly made me realized that perhaps Theory will end like this, I was right! I was going to share about this... but I didn't because I didn't like to talk about Praxis' and Theory's quest back then because you guys are keep spoiling stuff lol
  • And this also proves that Blades actually can kill their own driver... now ok, this might lead to many questions about some stuff in XC2...
  • The way Theory reacts after she killed her driver and later... fainted??? I though Blades just return to core crystals without any physical reaction... it's not like she's hurt of anything... sure you can say that she was proably almost out of energy when killing her driver (After that fight)... but still it was odd...
  • And that last cut scene was literally "Top 10 Saddest Anime Deaths".. even though it doesn't count because Theory wasn't dying she way just going to return to her core crystal form.
Now the cons...
  • Really not much honestly, yeah I know some of you might be surprised... one thing I can only complain besides this is a of having grudge the Blade obtain quest in general...... is why this quest has to take to chapter 7 in order to complete? Sure thanks to Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , I have to reach to Spirit of Crucible Eplys (I still can't remember this location name correctly lol). I just see this quest having no purpose of this having to reach to Spirit of Crucible Eplys...
  • Also in order to trigger this quest I have to raise Praxis' affinity chart to level 4... which isn't hard but still...
So for those who I once talked about Praxis' and Theory's quest, I had never said I don't like Praxis and Theory's quest #1 (Even though when you say it it isn't wrong...), I was just disappointed on how it end... but this one completely owns their first quest. If I remember correctly I think Xenoblade 2 Japanese website has an article about Praxis and Theory's creator/artist Chico and why they make them as this pretty unique Blades and quests...

And what now? Continuing to complete chapter 7 lol, actually no, I will wait a bit for Theory's core crystal to resonate and I am considering if giving her to Morag. .. What do you guys think? Morag is so awesome with Katana Blade to be honest.. .

Even I give props to this quest a lot, I still stand by say I prefer having no Blade quests at all... or...
It would be nice if we have a DLC Blade quests where we meet a rare Blade that has a Unique Monster as its driver... and because the Blade can't kill the monster by itself, it will tries to test Rex and others and eventually ask their to help it defeat that monster. I know, I know this idea from me sounds odd but I just think it will work.

And this may sound weird, I can't stop comparing this quest 's plotto Black Panther... there and some similarities when it comes to the plot...
Your Praxis is similar to T'Chalah... who didn't know about each of their past... and Core Crystal Hunter Praxis is a bit like T'Chaka... (T'Chalah's dad).... but of course not exactly.... just that when Praxis finds out her past is pretty similar to T'Chalah's reaction why his father did to his brother (Resulted his son become Killmonger)
T'Chalah devotes himself to lead his kingdom in a good way, and Praxis tries to help Theory to realize she's on the wrong side... even though it is understandable...
Aldo one last question.
it says talk to Praxis at Cornnie's house.. But how? Is this only availavle after reaching to a certain chapter? Or I need Theory for this?
I mean the reason why I took this long and why I was anxious and nervous about this quest because this quest can easily go crap.. .. I mean literally. ..
If this is just we need to hunt down Theory's driver since he starts to hunt core crystals again and then I will be straight up disappointed ( I won't be surprised if this is the case though). Or even just the fact that we need to kill Theory's driver in order to get Theory is pretty BS if you ask me story wise. But with the fact that this quest is probably a quest to raise her affinity, I think this pretty much foreshadows her as an important role... since technically Praxis and Theory's quest are actually labeled as #1 and #2 in the theater model
And thank for Monolithsoft for taking time to make the quests very indulging, sometimes aren't intriguing... but some profound and emotional are also good.

And people use to thought it was unsinkable lol.

As for me I have played Spyro... only a little bit, and I was young at the time so I didn't know the game too much, nor like it...

That was a hardcore read lol
Anyway:

-I almost forgot about the Akatsuki quest, it was interesting to see the Blade being such a mastermind. I think that after its Driver's death Akatsuki gets added to the Common Blade pool.
-I lowkey wanted to kill Valdemar by myself, but Theory doing it was a cool twist
-Maybe Valdemar agonized a bit before dying and that's why Theory slowly fainted too; Mabon and Praxis' Driver were instant deaths apparently.
-For the stuff at Corinne's you need to develop all of Praxis' specials to Lv. 4 and have Theory in the active party too
-For the Praxis & Theory's quest #3 you need Pyra back btw.
-Mòrag works nicely with Katanas indeed, but I have Perceval on her, so I put Theory on Zeke because Team Eyepatch.

D

Deleted member

https://gematsu.com/2018/04/new-etrian-odyssey-for-3ds-to-be-announced-on-april-10
Me, the idiot who hasn't finished EOV yet: ****
Also me, except enlightened: Doesn't matter, west will onpy get the game in 3+ years
3DS's Battle Continuation is at an EX rank, like, damn
There's actually a ton of neat tidbits in the full timeline, but most notably, these two:

1. Delthea and Luthier might have ancestral ties to Zofian royalty. Queen Zofia was gifted the Ragnarok spell by Mila in Valentia's founding years, making it the true Zofian equivalent to Rigel's Falchion. Celica gets it by lineage, but the fact that Delthea can use it raises multiple questions.

2. The Gradivus you find randomly in a chest IS the Archanean Gradivus, and surprisingly not a Rule of Fun non-canon thing. When Camus fell, he canonically took it with him and somehow it ended up in the temple. After the War of Deliverance it was given back to the Holy Empire of Archanea directly, explaining how Hardin got it. So yeah, Marth's troops actually DON'T canonically use the Gradivus in the War of Shadows.
God I'm loving all of this L O R E
Does this apply to only romantic love? Cause if so, its a **** power. Cause if it applies to platonic love as well, then it becomes a great support power.

Also, you guys should totally read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Twist:_Rekishi_no_Katasumi_de...

It has Jesus in it. And it is potentially one of the biggest WTF games Nintendo ever made.
Of course it's more than romantic love, considering the character with the Quirk in question is a middle-schooler using it on an adult.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I do believe I didn't show him or anyone anything. :/
did give him the incentive to look it up to discover it, and just off handedly and subtle use it for lonely saturday nights which for him to thank you for :V

sounds like incriminating to me :p

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner of the last poll was E-123 Omega. Rouge and Big ties evenly while Cream did the worst of the four.

Next is a Sonic poll focusing on the core members of the Chaotix. Your choices are Vector, Charmy, Espio, and Mighty the Armadillo.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
More Pokemon "Leaks":

These aren't terrible. The logo is cool, they've got a set up for new mechanics as well. Legends are a little weird but this is something interesting.

There are rumors that the box legends are Ultra Beasts, ( I think it comes form one of the Chinese sources), so if these are actually real then the odd design makes sense.

On the contrary, since these are likely fake, the creator probably tried to aim for that.

Either way not bad, I kind of like it and won't mind if it was somehow true.
Thoughts?

D

Deleted member

@Erureido @Ivander
Don't know if JP spoilers will interest you but there's something interesting regarding the Lostbelts dates
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/8ac0qr/til_the_dates_shown_in_the_part_2_trailer_arent/
They're the point in history where their world diverged from ours.

And there's a chapter with the 12000 BC date.
That's when Velber crashed on Earth.
More Pokemon "Leaks":

These aren't terrible. The logo is cool, they've got a set up for new mechanics as well. Legends are a little weird but this is something interesting.

There are rumors that the box legends are Ultra Beasts, ( I think it comes form one of the Chinese sources), so if these are actually real then the odd design makes sense.

On the contrary, since these are likely fake, the creator probably tried to aim for that.

Either way not bad, I kind of like it and won't mind if it was somehow true.
Thoughts?
They aren't even trying anymore lmao.

What are the games names? I want to laugh some more.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
@Erureido @Ivander
Don't know if JP spoilers will interest you but there's something interesting regarding the Lostbelts dates
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/8ac0qr/til_the_dates_shown_in_the_part_2_trailer_arent/
They're the point in history where their world diverged from ours.

And there's a chapter with the 12000 BC date.
That's when Velber crashed on Earth.

They aren't even trying anymore lmao.

What are the games names? I want to laugh some more.
Speed sound( speed of sound?) and speed light(speed of light?)

not the best names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom