• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

More Pokemon "Leaks":

These aren't terrible. The logo is cool, they've got a set up for new mechanics as well. Legends are a little weird but this is something interesting.

There are rumors that the box legends are Ultra Beasts, ( I think it comes form one of the Chinese sources), so if these are actually real then the odd design makes sense.

On the contrary, since these are likely fake, the creator probably tried to aim for that.

Either way not bad, I kind of like it and won't mind if it was somehow true.
Thoughts?
[
They aren't even trying anymore lmao.

What are the games names? I want to laugh some more.
Already fake.

The Pokemon Japanese logos call it Pocket Monsters but here the Kana just reads Pokemon.

If that wasn't enough, their version name is the exact same for both. (I think it says Speed, so, Pokemon Speed)

EDIT: It's Sound, but both say Sound.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
More Pokemon "Leaks":

These aren't terrible. The logo is cool, they've got a set up for new mechanics as well. Legends are a little weird but this is something interesting.

There are rumors that the box legends are Ultra Beasts, ( I think it comes form one of the Chinese sources), so if these are actually real then the odd design makes sense.

On the contrary, since these are likely fake, the creator probably tried to aim for that.

Thoughts?
The green logo on the left looks like a pacifier, and I cannot unsee that.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
More Pokemon "Leaks":

Thoughts?
Maybe I'm dumb, but shouldn't a flashy character being the sole focus of a cover face the viewer, as opposed to having their back turned.? Like most other Pokemon tend to do for the cover. I'm talking at least 3/4 view here.

Don't care about the designs themselves one way or the other too much.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
More Pokemon "Leaks":

Thoughts?
That ain't Kanto

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm curious do you actually believe the switch game cold be a return to Kanto?

I'm 50/50 on weather or not it will be, but I still think gen 8 will be more likely.
There is 2 main leaks

One is Kanto, and one is some jungle island thing

The jungle island thing has an airport though that transports the player to a different area. It'd be funny if both of the leaks were true

Also there is that past and future leak, but I haven't heard it as much and is the most likely false

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I'm curious do you actually believe the switch game cold be a return to Kanto?

I'm 50/50 on weather or not it will be, but I still think gen 8 will be more likely.
Nah, I doubt it. I want a gen 1 remake for all the reasons everyone else doesn't, but it wouldn't be the first game of the generation.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
NintendoZone is so much better than NintenZone.
NintenZone rolls off the tongue better.

..............i just pulled a stoopid :V
-_-

>Wakes up
>Opens Smashboards
>9 mew pages since last night
>Looks at some of the pages
>I have to go now tho, I'll check it out later
>Returns at 10 pm and refreshes the page
>6 more pages without even counting the ones I still haven't read through
"****, ****, ****!"
Well, now I know why this happened.

upload_2018-4-6_18-2-43.png

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Nah, I doubt it. I want a gen 1 remake for all the reasons everyone else doesn't, but it wouldn't be the first game of the generation.
We don't have proof the switch game IS gen 8

We could still be in gen 7. I mean, it's only been like 2 years.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There is 2 main leaks

One is Kanto, and one is some jungle island thing

The jungle island thing has an airport though that transports the player to a different area. It'd be funny if both of the leaks were true

Also there is that past and future leak, but I haven't heard it as much and is the most likely false
I think most past and future leaks relate to the island one (region being melonia and based on sri lanka)
And the Kanto rumors being so repeating makes me slightly consider the possibility but not by much.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I managed to get an Azura today in Fire Emblem Heroes. I didn't have any other 5 star dancers, aside from Shigure, so it's nice to have another one. She appears to be -Speed +Resistance, but I suppose she won't be in combat much anyway, so I assume it's not a big deal.

What was your early times in SmashBoards like?
Back then, I used to post in the Competitive Analysis thread.

Now I post here and in the Smash Speculation a whole lot.
In my early days on this site, I would post in the Robin Social Thread, although I didn't talk a whole lot at first out of shyness(tbh, I'm still rather shy nowadays). I also talked in the Disco Room back when I was still Premium.

Chrono.

We don't have proof the switch game IS gen 8

We could still be in gen 7. I mean, it's only been like 2 years.
Reminder that gens are just a fanmade term.

We could get a Kanto remake but it could also have new and/or updated mechanics.

We don't know yet as it's uncharted territory.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The fact I had to breed 8 charmanders

charmander, charmeleon, charizard, shiny charizard, mega charizard y, shiny mega charizard y, mega charizard x, shiny mega charizard x

Makes me hate charmander even more

I am NOT going to breed for a shiny base or 1st form because that's going too far

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So...

DK's upgraded to playing the Switch in Tropical Freeze for his idle animation...

Morbi

Scavenger
So...

DK's upgraded to playing the Switch in Tropical Freeze for his idle animation...
Oh, you know Nintendo, they always have to remind you what console you are playing on... Just in case you forgot. It definitely helps me out a ton because I am so forgetful that sometimes I try to insert my Switch cartridges into my Playstation 4.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, hearing Dr. Coyle's theme, part of it at the end reminds me of the Jecht theme from FFX.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Oh, you know Nintendo, they always have to remind you what console you are playing on... Just in case you forgot. It definitely helps me out a ton because I am so forgetful that sometimes I try to insert my Switch cartridges into my Playstation 4.
Well...Tropical Freeze is a Wii U game...

And he used to play on the 3DS when he was idle so...they didn't do a very good job back then...

Morbi

Scavenger
Well...Tropical Freeze is a Wii U game...

And he used to play on the 3DS when he was idle so...they didn't do a very good job back then...
Obviously it is pretty easy to confuse consoles with each other which is why it is best to just stick to the master race, PC Gaming. Did I need to capitalize PC Gaming? Yes, because it deserves it. Watch this. switch and threeds.

The disrespect!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I was watching the Mega Man 11 trailer again(as you do), and I'm feeling the look of it a bit more. Though I still think the best looking thing in it are the backgrounds.

One thing I noticed, or I forgot that I saw is that Mega Man's Charge Shot has a recoil animation on it. They had this for most Mega Man X games with MMX4 and so on, but I don't think any of the classic games have done major recoil, only minor amounts. I wonder how this'll effect gameplay.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Speaking of Virtual Boy, I never understood why Nintendo missed the great opportunity to put Virtual Boy Wario Land onto the 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom