• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
My body is ready for the big blowout of Splat 2 news on Thursday.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen
There IS a MHA fighting game... it just looks to be ****.
I get that it's for the 3DS but this looks like one of those clunky licensed fighters for the PS2.
The best part about it is that All Might is playable and can Plus Ultra his students with a 300+ hit super and the image of it makes me uncomfortable. Did I say best? I meant worst.

Also
>Tokoyami is a support
0/10 what's even the point?

We need a 2D MHA fighting game with maybe more than one villain and maybe more than five stages and maybe good gameplay

Hey.
Shish.
I'm pretty sure I said I wanted a GOOD MHA fighting game

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So... WWE-Superstar and known avid gamer Xavier Woods (aka Austin Creed) will be competing at EVO in Tekken 7... And right off the bat he's up against Knee, who is considered to be the best Tekken player right now.
Prayer circle for Woods.
I'll laugh if he wins... and I don't even care about competitive gaming.

D

Deleted member

If you haven't heard of Kynim's Nuzlocke comics, I highly recommend checking Myths of Unova out.
While she has done a Diamond Nuzlocke comic before, MoU is much higher quality and has her own take on Unova lore. The Diamond comic is still great(and it's what gave us the glorious Dialgaga) but falls more under the usual comedy side of other Nuzlocke comics, while MoU takes a more serious approach with beautiful art and gives expanded or alternate characterization and events from the original BW. Though it does keep some of it humour.
nuzlocke_white__ghetsis_by_ky_nim-dbeewt6-1.png

The comic had its 6th Anniversary recently and it's almost ending as seen by Dat Boi Dennis above. Also, can I talk about that cool ass Hydreigon over there?
The full comic(alongside extras such as art and lore) can be found here
http://mythsofunova.smackjeeves.com
Hey.
Shish.
I'm pretty sure I said I wanted a GOOD MHA fighting game
Hey.
Gwen.
I'm pretty sure I said my lesbians are canon

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
If you haven't heard of Kynim's Nuzlocke comics, I highly recommend checking Myths of Unova out.
While she has done a Diamond Nuzlocke comic before, MoU is much higher quality and has her own take on Unova lore. The Diamond comic is still great(and it's what gave us the glorious Dialgaga) but falls more under the usual comedy side of other Nuzlocke comics, while MoU takes a more serious approach with beautiful art and gives expanded or alternate characterization and events from the original BW. Though it does keep some of it humour.
View attachment 131339
The comic had its 6th Anniversary recently and it's almost ending as seen by Dat Boi Dennis above. Also, can I talk about that cool *** Hydreigon over there?

Hey.
Gwen.

Canon lesbians is wrong
Proof Akko isn't a lesbian
And proof I need to check the dub out when it's fully released, Andrew's VA did pretty damn good

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So my second Ryoma reached Level 40 and I gave him Vantage 3. Let's just say having two Ryomas with Vantage 3 is not a bad thing at all, lol. One of them has more Res and the other has more Def too, so they work nicely against different enemies. So if any of you ever get a second Ryoma is well, don't merge them, it's worth training up two of them.

They will also be really useful for Tempest Trials since I can put them on two separate teams.

Also did 1 and a half pulls today, though the only thing of note that I got is a 4-Star Klein. Could be a good promotion candidate down the line, but not any time soon.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
few days ago i bought nintendo switch and started playing zelda breath of the wild also i made alot of miis thanks to new hair and eye colors but i wish there was more option for skin colors as well
idk why they removed QR codes for switch but here are the miis i made so far and i know that most of them are obscure game character but fine :p

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I just met Shadow Kanji in P4G and all I can picture is Mr. Slave from South Park and it hurts so damn much

D

Deleted member

Canon lesbians is wrong
Proof Akko isn't a lesbian
And proof I need to check the dub out when it's fully released, Andrew's VA did pretty damn good
Screenshot_2017-06-15-21-03-55-1.png

Only good dub seems to be the German one. The main trio sounds older but they give out the same feeling as the original and their voices are actually nice to listen to even if I understand ****

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
View attachment 131340

Only good dub seems to be the German one. The main trio sounds older but they give out the same feeling as the original and their voices are actually nice to listen to even if I understand ****

How to tell someone's a huge ass weeb.
Step one: Look at posts like that. Sucy's English voice was great in the OVAs and they kept her

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
View attachment 131339
The comic had its 6th Anniversary recently and it's almost ending as seen by Dat Boi Dennis above. Also, can I talk about that cool *** Hydreigon over there?

Hey.
Gwen.

Oh man, it's been a long time since I've read Ky-Nim's comic. Last I checked it was around

When Zebstrika died. That was sad. Poor Mimi. :(

So that Gamestop deal I was talking about. . .
All trade in values dropped across the board. I probably lost a hundred dollars at minimum because I didnt go yesterday, most likely in part because of other people abusing the system who are all happy as clams right now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Never 4get

How to tell someone's a huge *** weeb.
Step one: Look at posts like that. Sucy's English voice was great in the OVAs and they kept her
Real talk, English Sucy is terribad, I don't get what everyone hears in her
Oh man, it's been a long time since I've read Ky-Nim's comic. Last I checked it was around

When Zebstrika died. That was sad. Poor Mimi. :(
Man, that was a long time ago
Don't think anyone died since then, my memory on specific details is all kinds of foggy since I take so much time between updates to remember it exists and read the new ones lol
But considering what happened in the tower before the 6th gym... I'm worried about the Ghetsis Dennis battle...
Ghetsis's Hydreigon is already known as a Hero Killer in Nuzlockes but the foreshadowing and build up of Hydreigon/Asha just makes me sure something REALLY bad is going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
So that Gamestop deal I was talking about. . .
All trade in values dropped across the board. I probably lost a hundred dollars at minimum because I didnt go yesterday, most likely in part because of other people abusing the system who are all happy as clams right now.

love corporations castrating their customers even further bcs they have their dying market cornered

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
few days ago i bought nintendo switch and started playing zelda breath of the wild also i made alot of miis thanks to new hair and eye colors but i wish there was more option for skin colors as well
idk why they removed QR codes for switch but here are the miis i made so far and i know that most of them are obscure game character but fine :p
Your Goemon mii is perfect!

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen
There IS a MHA fighting game... it just looks to be ****.
I get that it's for the 3DS but this looks like one of those clunky licensed fighters for the PS2.
The best part about it is that All Might is playable and can Plus Ultra his students with a 300+ hit super and the image of it makes me uncomfortable. Did I say best? I meant worst.

Also
>Tokoyami is a support
0/10 what's even the point?

We need a 2D MHA fighting game with maybe more than one villain and maybe more than five stages and maybe good gameplay

I remember it was also made by Bandai Namco, let's hope LWA: Chamber of Time won't be like that and be a solid game.
Real talk, English Sucy is terribad, I don't get what everyone hears in her
I actually think her OVA dub was just okay. I said it before, by far the worst dub in the OVA in my opinion is Ursula.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Seen on Adult Swim:

Come on Mother, give us Reggie 3!
I bet Reggie already has a translated ROM is just sitting on it. Waiting for the right moment while he laughs at us.

Not really but Mother 3 doesn't seem as unlikely to me as it was 3 or 4 years ago.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
I'd like to celebrate the day proper here with some appropriate music.

american spirit.png

cap speaks.png

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So in addition to Independence Day, today is also a special for a certain someone: it's Kiragi's birthday today!

Who knew Takumi's son is secretly an American boy! He even wears red, white, and blue!

Happy Birthday Kiragi!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Happy July 4. ;)

Btw, I was going to post the "AMERICA **** YEAH" song. But after thinking, I don't want to get problem due to the fact it have swear and some bad stuff in it. So, happy 'murica I guess?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom