• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Maybe you've only eaten bad eggs...
it's possible.

Hardboiled at least, if your schnoz is really pressed against it, there's at least a minimal sulfurous whiff even when it's plenty safe to eat. Least in my experience.

Could be also because slightly older eggs do better hardboiled, at least from my research. Talking about ones a couple weeks past their lay date, possibly even tipping in water (though not floating). Easier to peel, cooks just as well, so they say.

Could be that this is common enough knowledge that the ones I've had all operated under that theory. Wouldn't be the first time the cooks in my family know something I don't.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
How do you live without wifi?! That's like living without orange juice!

I call witchcraft.
Truth haha
It's tough. Using data is something I dont like

I also have a stomachache right now and cant sleep probably due to anxiety :x i hppe the rest of the week goes well

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
You know there's something wrong when 50% of all members in the Discord I moderate is from Smashboards. :laugh:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Dropping by to say hello :) gonna be busy this week, but im glad i can update you all!

Camp counseling is going well for the week, but no wifi here so i have to use data and with that and being busy, i havent been online much at all. Rip lol

I hope you all are doing well :) i hope i can say hello again soon

In other news, im really tempted to get this crash trilogy remake when i can :p
Gasp, what camps don't have good wifi for counselors?

Nice to see you having fun though! Thanks for dropping in. And the Crash remakes definitely look pretty good. Need to pick it up myself.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Phew...it took a bit but I managed to hunt down all of the DLC chests for BotW! After I finish the Trials of the Sword I'll be ready to take on that Master Mode on my other save...It'll be time to hunt down those Gold Lynels...

Path of the Hero is a pretty neat feature as well, sort of a nostalgic trip as there were times I was able to recognize what I was doing at the time...
"Yep...died five times to that Lynel there I remember that"

That moment I put in well over 200 hours and I notice there are entire mountains I haven't even explored yet...probably not going to find more than just Koroks at this point anyways but still will be nice to run around and find something new again...

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Coliseum Ruins, BotW Master Mode, Nicepants edition.

Climbed to the top. About to drop in on a Silver Moblin.

2/3 Sheikah gear, stealth food, :snake: mode activate.

Land behind him. Ready Edge of Duality. Sneakstrike inbound.

Push whistle button.

Oh god no.

Moblin whirls around.

"It seems Spotbutt couldn't hear your call..."

Yeah I ****ing bet.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
User was warned for this post

Push whistle button.

"!"

Oh god no.

Moblin whirls around.

Yeah I ****ing bet.
fixed...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Push whistle button.

Oh god no.

Moblin whirls around.

Yeah I ****ing bet.
you named your horse Spotbutt?

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
They likely discovered it?

Well except you, Golden, and several others.
Do you have it advertised anywhere? I don't think you can just suddenly see the chats available like in some chat services. You have to actually join via an invite, don't you?

Like, I got invited to most(bar the two I made myself) and found one on someone's Youtube, being their official Discord(I wanted to suggest a LP for them to do).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
No Cable and no Hunger Games make Yantra go bored.
On the other hand I became productive; I cleaned, moved furniture, fumigated, bought groceries, fumigated again, fought with my TV antenna, did an angery call to the cable company and fumigated.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
On the other hand I became productive; I cleaned, moved furniture, fumigated, bought groceries, fumigated again, fought with my TV antenna, did an angery call to the cable company and fumigated.
Don't you have Netflix on your computer?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Do you have it advertised anywhere? I don't think you can just suddenly see the chats available like in some chat services. You have to actually join via an invite, don't you?

Like, I got invited to most(bar the two I made myself) and found one on someone's Youtube, being their official Discord(I wanted to suggest a LP for them to do).
Sorry if this is late, was discussing more mod stuff and changes to the server.

Anyways, most invites were done via Twitter based on the people I knew or followed me. That's how a fast majority knew.

For a place like here, PM's would work the best for those interested.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I use my brother's account... he didn't paid :V
Damn, that sucks. Well, there's tons of cool Youtube playthroughs to watch, and um, "sites" to watch stuff. I won't tell you which ones, but you get the idea.

There's probably also hacks you could play or stuff on Zelda Classic. There's lots of fun stuff to do if you look. :)

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Not to worry, I'll see if I can squeeze in a game when I have the time.

But there will be a lot of things to do for me during Independent Day. Can't necessarily make a promise.

Chrono.

So... WWE-Superstar and known avid gamer Xavier Woods (aka Austin Creed) will be competing at EVO in Tekken 7... And right off the bat he's up against Knee, who is considered to be the best Tekken player right now.
Prayer circle for Woods.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Not to worry, I'll see if I can squeeze in a game when I have the time.

But there will be a lot of things to do for me during Independent Day. Can't necessarily make a promise.
No pressures; focus on enjoying the day. The games can wait. But thanks for the consideration.

So... WWE-Superstar and known avid gamer Xavier Woods (aka Austin Creed) will be competing at EVO in Tekken 7... And right off the bat he's up against Knee, who is considered to be the best Tekken player right now.
Prayer circle for Woods.
Guess he'll be the jobber this time.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Lucha Underground is pretty cool so far. I haven't been much into wrestling since I was a kid.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
There's probably also hacks you could play or stuff on Zelda Classic. There's lots of fun stuff to do if you look. :)
Now that's a name I haven't heard in a while. I did a lot with Zelda Classic back in the day, a long wake of unfinished projects that did still manage to teach me a lot about 2D aesthetics and map design.

Here's an example of some of my later stuff, before I moved on to other things:

Farella Lake- North Exit.png

Deveness Shoreline- 3.png

EDIT: Almost forgot this one. Fitting.

PQDX Level 1.png

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Now that's a name I haven't heard in a while. I did a lot with Zelda Classic back in the day, a long wake of unfinished projects that did still manage to teach me a lot about 2D aesthetics and map design.

Here's an example of some of my later stuff, before I moved on to other things:

View attachment 131335

View attachment 131336
Won't lie, the program is hard for me to work with. But I'm not tech savvy to that degree nor have a college degree.

Probably obvious what kind of game I'm working on(much like some ZC are based upon another series, well...). Getting the sprites right for enemies is a pain in the butt. And I still haven't figured out how to do the "enter into a new area" coding just yet. At the very least items should be somewhat easy.

I would suggest trying out Panapoly of Calatia. It can get difficult, and some of the puzzles definitely are not that easy. Swimming doesn't suck that much, at least.

D

Deleted member

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen
There IS a MHA fighting game... it just looks to be ****.
I get that it's for the 3DS but this looks like one of those clunky licensed fighters for the PS2.
The best part about it is that All Might is playable and can Plus Ultra his students with a 300+ hit super and the image of it makes me uncomfortable. Did I say best? I meant worst.

Also
>Tokoyami is a support
0/10 what's even the point?

We need a 2D MHA fighting game with maybe more than one villain and maybe more than five stages and maybe good gameplay

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I have a question but I couldn't find a clear answer
Who owns Toaplan games? Such as Zero wing? Since they vanished after bankruptcy
It's probably one of the spin-off companies that was formed after they went defunct. I'd guess the best place to ask would be on sites like AtariAge or NintendoAge forums. Those sites are the best retro-game detectives on the internet.

I actually picked up their other famous game: Snow Bros. for my NES/Famicom just yesterday. Haven't had time to play it though as I only just now got off of work. :laugh:

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
tell you what you discover who owns buck bumble and ill find out
In our own way, all of us own a little bit of Buck Bumble. Inside our hearts, he is there, listening and caring, soothing our wounded hearts when we tire at the end of the day.

In that way, he will always be with us.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
In our own way, all of us own a little bit of Buck Bumble. Inside our hearts, he is there, listening and caring, soothing our wounded hearts when we tire at the end of the day.

In that way, he will always be with us.
Buck Bumble confirmed as the common ancestor of all life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom