• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Apparently at Anime EXPO, Roosterteeth somewhat confirmed that a RWBY fighting game is in development.

According to people at the panel, they talked about EVO and told people to "keep their eyes open."

I do recall hearing that the creator of BlazBlue wanted to make a RWBY game, so hopefully Arc System is involved.
HOLY ****, COULD IT BE IT BE THE ASW RWBY GAME?!

I don't care for RWBY, but when I heard news of that, I got excited.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
also source?
People who were at the panel (wasn't streamed) made a post and commented on the matter via Reddit. There was also some stuff about more trailers for V5 and best girl having a slightly different design.

RTX is this weekend so we should get a lot from there. Plus stuff is actually streamed.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
>Arc Sys makes DBZ fighterz
"wow they went right after my tastes
>Arc Sys makes a RWBY fighting game
WHAT

DBZ fighterz is too much fighting game for me as is, RWBY fighterZ would be just mean. . .
especailly because neither would come to Switch and make me even more sad.

also source?
The only source is from people who went to the RWBY panel at Anime Expo.

I don't think there were any recordings of the panel itself. But multiple people from the panel are saying they lteased a fighting game.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
>Arc Sys makes DBZ fighterz
"wow they went right after my tastes
>Arc Sys makes a RWBY fighting game
WHAT

DBZ fighterz is too much fighting game for me as is, RWBY fighterZ would be just mean. . .
especailly because neither would come to Switch and make me even more sad.

also source?
There is this

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ollieb...-about-the-cool/?linkId=24754405#3d3b305f7762

Mentioned that they'd like to do a RWBY game, though that's not confirmation of anything in development.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

These are some pretty neat ideas. I really like the Metorid X F Zero and Zelda X Kid Icarus.

Due note for like 15 seconds a clip from the botw final boss is shown in the Zelda X Kid Icarus segment. It's worth listening to though and you don't need the imagery to get the idea though.

D

Deleted member

RWBY fighting game would be neat, I'd pay at least a quarter for it, especially if Penny was playable.
I actually just want Ruby herself and I'm good her aesthetic speaks to me
Actually, Torchwick and Neo or riot

>What FFV's blind status is supposed to show
the character is blinded and has dark glasses like a blind person to show they cant see
>What it actually shows
Bartz is a totally radical.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
RWBY fighting game would be neat, I'd pay at least a quarter for it, especially if Penny was playable.
I actually just want Ruby herself and I'm good her aesthetic speaks to me
Actually, Torchwick and Neo or riot

RWBY fighting game? Give me Ironwood or give me death.

Chrono.

Twitter has peaked.

It's not gonna get better than this.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Ivander

Smash Legend
Then why do they have the same name? Shirou IS his first name, right?
I mean, he even has the black-skin-white-hair aesthetic, c'mon!
Whoever wrote Apocrypha just wants to make my head hurt

Without going into spoiler territory much, basically, Shirou is his name. However, he is not Emiya Shirou. To get the point across, this Shirou was adopted by Risei Kotomine after the 3rd Grail War. Emiya Shirou was adopted by Emiya Kiritsugi after the 4th Grail War. Emiya Shirou was not around at the time and end of the 3rd Grail War, as the 4th Grail War happens 50 years after the 3rd one. Unless you would suggest Emiya Shirou was 50 something years old when he would've been adopted by Kiritsugi(sp?).
That being said, I think part of this comes from the fact that before Apocrypha, there was a meme/gag called Kotomine Shirou based on what if Shirou was adopted by Kirei Kotomine rather than Kiritsugi. This Kotomine Shirou however makes fun of it while actually bringing some important details for Apocrypha's story.
>What FFV's blind status is supposed to show
the character is blinded and has dark glasses like a blind person to show they cant see
>What it actually shows
Bartz is a totally radical.

There's a reason why his JP name is Butz and why the end party of Final Fantasy 5 consists of him and 3 girls. :shades:
Now give us the Dancer version as well.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is this cartoon series called "The Batman"

and 99% of it I don't like

BUT the one thing they got right was Penguin

Best penguin ever

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm really enjoying BotW Master Mode thus far, espeically as I'm finally perfecting Hyrule Fashion.

Rubber Tights are by far the best looking legwear.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Listened to some of the N. Sane Trilogy music on it's own and some of these are just huge improvements to the original tracks.

Original Crash 3 N. Gin theme: Fisher Price ad music

N. Sane Crash 3 N. Gin theme: N. GIN'S OUT FOR BLOOD

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I did a quick pull on the Alm banner in hopes of getting Best Green-Haired Protagonist, and on my very first red pull I got a five star...

...Seliph.

Like, I'm not mad. It was the first pull so I didn't have a pity rate to ruin, yet I feel I'd be a lot more excited if I'd actually played Genealogy of the Holy War. :p His voice acting is great though, and another five star is always neat.

D

Deleted member

That moment when PlatinumGames' new Japanese language-only account is following you on Twitter. I literally just replied "Please port the games to Nintendo Switch!" on their inaugural post, and followed me a few hours later. Heck, they even liked one of my messages!

There was a problem fetching the tweet

While this may not mean much, I can say for sure that this is indeed the real deal. They made a new Japanese-only account and reformatted the existing @platinumgames account to be English language-only.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So I did a quick pull on the Alm banner in hopes of getting Best Green-Haired Protagonist, and on my very first red pull I got a five star...

...Seliph.

Like, I'm not mad. It was the first pull so I didn't have a pity rate to ruin, yet I feel I'd be a lot more excited if I'd actually played Genealogy of the Holy War. :p His voice acting is great though, and another five star is always neat.
Seliph is kind of weird... His default skills all depend on him being below 50% HP, like Tyrfing's +4 Def, and Brash Assault. I'm working on a build for him that involves Defiant Def in his A slot, so as long as he's below half HP he can literally ignore every axe user in the game up to and including +Atk Hector or Cherche... but if any mages so much as fart in his general direction, he'll probably die. And he doesn't benefit much from any other buffs except Spur Def. When Sigurd comes along, on the other hand, and can enjoy the full set of cavalry buffs... Then again I'll probably be tempted to just run the Silver Sword+ on Sigurd, in honour of the Silver Sword he gets in the prologue of FE4 that makes him the most overpowered unit in the whole series (even Seth doesn't stand up to him, if you ask me). :p

I also had one pull on the Tempest Trials banner, and landed Ephraim and Linde. They're not who I wanted either, but I don't believe I can complain too much. :p Thinking about stacking Breath of Life on Linde to make her a healer for the Trials - 15 HP healing every time she attacks sounds pretty handy to me. While Ephraim can eat reds for breakfast with Triangle Adept and Quick Riposte. I at least have a 4* Mae I pulled a while ago, so if I don't get her trained up in time the plan is to just send her out on her own as team 1 and surrender straight away, and hope I can get through the whole thing with only three teams.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Seliph is kind of weird... His default skills all depend on him being below 50% HP, like Tyrfing's +4 Def, and Brash Assault. I'm working on a build for him that involves Defiant Def in his A slot, so as long as he's below half HP he can literally ignore every axe user in the game up to and including +Atk Hector or Cherche... but if any mages so much as fart in his general direction, he'll probably die. And he doesn't benefit much from any other buffs except Spur Def. When Sigurd comes along, on the other hand, and can enjoy the full set of cavalry buffs... Then again I'll probably be tempted to just run the Silver Sword+ on Sigurd, in honour of the Silver Sword he gets in the prologue of FE4 that makes him the most overpowered unit in the whole series (even Seth doesn't stand up to him, if you ask me). :p

I also had one pull on the Tempest Trials banner, and landed Ephraim and Linde. They're not who I wanted either, but I don't believe I can complain too much. :p Thinking about stacking Breath of Life on Linde to make her a healer for the Trials - 15 HP healing every time she attacks sounds pretty handy to me. While Ephraim can eat reds for breakfast with Triangle Adept and Quick Riposte. I at least have a 4* Mae I pulled a while ago, so if I don't get her trained up in time the plan is to just send her out on her own as team 1 and surrender straight away, and hope I can get through the whole thing with only three teams.
I'm just going for Tobin this time, haha. Might take a bit though, since the only Bonus unit I have besides a three star Sharena is a four star Boey at level 38. :p Boey puts in a decent amount of work though and I'll probably five star him once I get 20,000 more feathers.

My other big hope for the upcoming Tempest Trials is that the final battle is based on the map where you fight Rudolf. Last time we got Veronica on Validar's map, so this time I'm hoping for a Rudolf map, since that'd mean I get to fight to Lord of a Dead Empire which is easily one of the best songs in Echoes. :D

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido
If you're still wondering about Cu Chulainn's potential, here's him in his first Ascension defeating Shadow Berserker just about by himself.

Also, did one last Saint Quartz summon before going to save up for Gilgamesh or whichever Limited Servant comes up thanks to the extra 20 Saint Quartz. Got Lu Bu, Carmilla and Verdant Sound of Destruction(4* Ilya Craft Essence that boosts Buster Cards efficiency). With Carmilla, the 4* Servants I now have altogether are her, Heracles, Stheno and Marie Antoinette. Also, Verdant Sound of Destruction is a godsend for Heracles and my other Servants who focus on Busters. That and the Servants I have should definitely last me while waiting for Gilgamesh to come out.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Dropping by to say hello :) gonna be busy this week, but im glad i can update you all!

Camp counseling is going well for the week, but no wifi here so i have to use data and with that and being busy, i havent been online much at all. Rip lol

I hope you all are doing well :) i hope i can say hello again soon

In other news, im really tempted to get this crash trilogy remake when i can :p

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I used to think I couldn't live without Orange Juice. "That's madness!" I'd say. Every day I would have multiple glasses of OJ, sometimes with pulp, other times without. And then it just stopped. I just drank water, and I still do.

If I can live without Orange Juice, maybe someone can live without wifi

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Playing Breath of the Wild on handheld mode for the first time.

It's jaw dropping that games such as this can be played on the go now.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
For the first time ever, I have made hardboiled eggs.

Now to see if I start vomiting until my innards become outtards for using eggs three days past the Sell By date, and/or my general ineptitude at hardboiling eggs.

Stay tuned.

I'm really enjoying BotW Master Mode thus far, espeically as I'm finally perfecting Hyrule Fashion.

Rubber Tights are by far the best looking legwear.
Legwear?

Let me tell you about legwear.

upload_2017-7-3_23-37-1.png

This is my legwear.

I used to think I couldn't live without Orange Juice. "That's madness!" I'd say. Every day I would have multiple glasses of OJ, sometimes with pulp, other times without. And then it just stopped. I just drank water, and I still do.

I used to think I couldn't live without blood. "That's madness," I'd say. Every day I would have multiple liters of blood circulating through me, sometimes with caffeine, other times with less caffeine.

And then I kept going, because it turns out blood is a pretty necessary thing.

So it is with wifi.

Last edited:

Windstar

Banned via Warnings

How did you like your OJ? Minute Maid? Florida's Natural? That s**** store brand one that people only buy because it's cheap? Or just plain ol' fresh squeezed?

I actually live by a "farmer's market" type of place, where someone sells freshly squeezed OJ for a pretty damn cheap price. That's what I get mostly. The dude must have another job or something, because I couldn't imagine someone selling the nectar of the gods for cheap.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
How did you like your OJ? Minute Maid? Florida's Natural? That s**** store brand one that people only buy because it's cheap? Or just plain ol' fresh squeezed?

I actually live by a "farmer's market" type of place, where someone sells freshly squeezed OJ for a pretty damn cheap price. That's what I get mostly. The dude must have another job or something, because I couldn't imagine someone selling the nectar of the gods for cheap.
Now I'm trying to come up with a freshly-squeezed wifi joke.

Train of thought is out of control, someone get me off.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

I actually live by a "farmer's market" type of place, where someone sells freshly squeezed OJ for a pretty damn cheap price. That's what I always get mostly. The dude must have another job or something, because I couldn't imagine someone selling the nectar of the gods for cheap.
It was usually between Florida's Natural (bleh), and Tropicana (less bleh). I love me some OJ, so I know freshly squeezed, or at least the higher end stuff is where it's at. But even if I love OJ, even if I dreamt of it pumping through my veins, I can live without it.

I suddenly could go for some Orange juice. . .shame we have none in the house. . .and it's nearly midnight. . .and im about to brush my teeth.

This gamestop trade in thing has been 100% shenanigans. People are just buying games to sell them at other stores. It's crazy.

I think im going to wind up losing a lot of money because prices are going to drop like crazy for trade ins to make up for it. Like a LOT of easy money. i wish I had gone today instead :/
EDIT gonna see if having a bunch of images of Gamestop.com's trade in site will get me to keep their old prices
"It was like this just yesterday and the event is still going on!"

Gonna bring out my inner middle-aged annoying woman who comlpains

EDIT2 site specifically says the estimate expires at the end of the day, ****

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Erureido Erureido
If you're still wondering about Cu Chulainn's potential, here's him in his first Ascension defeating Shadow Berserker just about by himself.

Also, did one last Saint Quartz summon before going to save up for Gilgamesh or whichever Limited Servant comes up thanks to the extra 20 Saint Quartz. Got Lu Bu, Carmilla and Verdant Sound of Destruction(4* Ilya Craft Essence that boosts Buster Cards efficiency). With Carmilla, the 4* Servants I now have altogether are her, Heracles, Stheno and Marie Antoinette. Also, Verdant Sound of Destruction is a godsend for Heracles and my other Servants who focus on Busters. That and the Servants I have should definitely last me while waiting for Gilgamesh to come out.
Wow, Cu Chulainn took on Shadow Berserker like a boss! I'm definitely going to use him now, but I'll need to find a way to give him his first Ascension.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
When I was a lad I ate five dozen eggs every day, just the yolks, not the whoooooooole.

Now that I'm grown I eat ten dozen eggs and I'm salty and yellow and swoooooooole.

Just gonna sit here in the corner and have way too much fun, thank ye.

If I didnt puke up a cake made with milk weeks past its sell by date, you should be fine
I've heard crazier tales.

Eggs seem fine, I'm just always wary of things I think I didn't cook correctly.

These were a farce, but by all appearances it seems to have worked perfectly.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG that sucked

There was a level 4 Blastoise Raid

8 people fought it, but we ran out of time

We were hit points from killing it.

If I saw the time I might have been more aggressive

Might of got it

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I've heard crazier tales.

Eggs seem fine, I'm just always wary of things I think I didn't cook correctly.

These were a farce, but by all appearances it seems to have worked perfectly.
Its like milk, if it doesnt smell like hot butt and fish and doesnt look like ****, then it is probably fine to eat

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Wow, Cu Chulainn took on Shadow Berserker like a boss! I'm definitely going to use him now, but I'll need to find a way to give him his first Ascension.
There's no guaranteed way to get Lancer Pieces, except for some of the Main Quest missions that happen only the one time. You can get pieces from the Shadow Servants on the Free Quests, but because their chance of dropping something clashes with monsters, it's hard to get drops from the Shadow Servants and if you do get them, pieces are not guaranteed as you can also get EXP, QP or Gems for Skill Enhancement from them.

However, on the Daily Quests on Chaldea, the missions with the Servants have a better chance to drop pieces just due to the fact that you only fight Servants and you're guaranteed a couple treasure drops(still no guarantees on it being a piece, but at least you are getting drops from Servants only).
Today's Servant quests is focusing on Sabers, Archers and Lancers, so getting drops from defeating them gives you a chance of getting either a Saber, Archer or Lancer piece depending on which one you got a drop from. I also heard that Sabers, Archers and Lancers can also be fought on Thursday and Saturday as well if they aren't Monster fights. You just need 4 Lancer Pieces to ascend Cu Chulainn the first time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom